corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Any donations welcome !

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any donations welcome !
Ben G

User status: Offline
19th Aug 10 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who is chris ? i want his babies.

5k amazing.
chrisritch

19th Aug 10 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking hell 15k in a day
Eck
Premium Member

19th Aug 10 at 18:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite an incredible act of generosity from one man there!
Ben G

19th Aug 10 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was in the sun today. mates at work were talking about it but i didn't want to tell them i know the girls brother from a corsa website s they'd think i'm a right nobber
Nath

19th Aug 10 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chris is short for Christine, which is Waynes Grandma's first name.
Jay

19th Aug 10 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was on Smooth FM today but I didnt want to say either Ben
Ben D

19th Aug 10 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They're on nearly £20,000 now, where is the rest of the money going to go? i thought this was just for the £16,000 needed for the flight home?
Eck
Premium Member

19th Aug 10 at 20:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Every penny is going to a charity, who are then arranging the flight home. So any extra will be for charity anyway.
_Allan_

19th Aug 10 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
ill make a donation now

baza's attic clearance took it over the total.
He's a good lad, I've always said this.
_Allan_

19th Aug 10 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben D
They're on nearly £20,000 now, where is the rest of the money going to go? i thought this was just for the £16,000 needed for the flight home?

The rest is for insurance m8 .
Ben D

19th Aug 10 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
quote:
Originally posted by Ben D

The rest is for insurance m8 .

You would hope so!
strick206

19th Aug 10 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I won't be donating as you are miles over your target now

TBH i wouldn't have donated anyway, only because should have got insurance for about 30quid

Although i also won't rub it in your face that your family can't raise 16k out of the blue like wayne is doing.

Some families can raise that money, mine could, but also i appreciate everyone is not as lucky as me and therefore wouldn't expect everyone to have 16k knocking around

Hope she gets back and isn't injured for life

The guy does look like a cock though posing on that picture with her
Limecat
Banned

20th Aug 10 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Bingham
quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V

Maybe I am out of touch?

I manage my Grans accounts, she has about £280k sat doing literally fuck all. She won't listen when I tell her what to do with it.

Maybe your fucking Gran can lend them the money then since she seems to be minted out her face eh?

My Gran wouldn't be fucking stupid enough to bail out some idiots that couldn't be arsed paying a few quid to cover themselves.

Shame that there are enough fucking idiots in this country to chip in so the family don't have to eh?

Insurance is there for a reason.
CORSA NUT

20th Aug 10 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wayne you are so fucking harsh sometimes
Steve
Premium Member

20th Aug 10 at 10:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes he is, some of his comments are ridiculous however im also not entirely comfortable with this whole affair.

i bet this kind of thing happens all the time abroad, people getting injured and having to see the course of there treatment out there, so why should this family get special treatment and headline news?

its not really fair on others who have just stuck with it and received the treatment and come home in due course, someone here at work was stuck in germany for weeks for contracting appendicitis

[Edited on 20-08-2010 by Steve]
3CorsaMeal

20th Aug 10 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it amazes me how the british only unite for the stupist things, like this and xmas no.1 etc

yet we all sit around and happily accept fuel prices, road tax, car insurance, stupid new laws being brought in.

Any real cause arises and the whole country just sits and moans to each other about it.

Steve
Premium Member

20th Aug 10 at 10:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

deffo
CORSA NUT

20th Aug 10 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I do agree with that 3CM...what's your real name by the way mate?
3CorsaMeal

20th Aug 10 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm a Jim
Sunz

20th Aug 10 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve

i bet this kind of thing happens all the time abroad, people getting injured and having to see the course of there treatment out there, so why should this family get special treatment and headline news?

Were not getting special treatment, we asked for help, people didn't have to donate money, they did it out of the kindness of there own hearts or because they felt sorry for my sister.

Is nice to see there is more thoughtful and kind hearted people then the type who are rude, harsh and well people like you who seem to be complaining for some reason or other and saying its unfair.
That's the media World Steve, all like vultures, Newsshopper was the first paper with infomation and from that agencies called etc and offered money for the story but we refused this as they wanted to film my sister in her bed, on the plane, landing in the uk etc..

All the money goes to charity.
Is not a scam, sky news went to the hospital where my sister is staying and sneaked in some footage of her in her bed, this wasn't something we agreed or ever wanted.
We as a family didn't seek for media attention, we was against it, it was my sisters friend who contacted the newspapers about this and she delt with the whole thing pretty much and did a good job by herself.
The media lied about somethings aswel, flying home today and is paralyzed are not true.

Danm there is some moaning old gits on here.

But once again thanks to the people who have donated and been kind and supportive, my sister is due to fly home on sunday as we are waiting for a back brace to be sorted out and also medical notes to be sent to Greece and really there is no words possible because im an uneducated fool to really describe the thanks and amazement of how nice and generous people have been

I agree with 3CM to, if we as a nation got together on such things as he said then we would have a lot more control but instead we all sit back and accept how things are and then constantly complain about it late

[Edited on 20-08-2010 by Sunz]
Steve
Premium Member

20th Aug 10 at 11:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

after reading your reply, my opinion has changed into now i consider it the media that has turned the situation into it being unfair

its the media coverage i think i mainly have a problem with with what is comparitively minor news to be a national story

adiohead

20th Aug 10 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
it amazes me how the british only unite for the stupist things, like this and xmas no.1 etc

yet we all sit around and happily accept fuel prices, road tax, car insurance, stupid new laws being brought in.

Any real cause arises and the whole country just sits and moans to each other about it.

So true!
It's all about control.
I'm all for a revolution, who else wants to join?
Limecat
Banned

20th Aug 10 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
Wayne you are so fucking harsh sometimes

So? I'm a realist.

Like all those people who's houses were flooded then try to say the Government should help? Why the hell should they, it wasn't theGovernments choice for them not to have insurance was it? It undermines people who do pay their way when otherscant be bothered and then expect everything to be handed to them on a plate!?!
CORSA NUT

20th Aug 10 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No your just a twat
CORSA NUT

20th Aug 10 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
i'm a Jim

Cool, just have to remember Star Trek and i'll be right

[Edited on 20-08-2010 by CORSA NUT]

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Any donations welcome ! 22 database queries in 0.0597570 seconds