corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Moaning Idiots

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Moaning Idiots
BarnshaW

User status: Offline
15th Oct 10 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it upsets me to see Nic a constant member who is the victim of abuse and e-bullying, i was going to say well done for ruining a great thread but then i remembered this thread was actually crap so carry on.
3CorsaMeal

15th Oct 10 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the point of coming into a thread just to type your not going to read it.

deffo looking for attention
whitter45

15th Oct 10 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
whats the point of coming into a thread just to type your not going to read it.

deffo looking for attention

sorry

[Edited on 15-10-2010 by whitter45]
Jon_C
Premium Member

15th Oct 10 at 15:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i remember years ago someone complained about my driving, this was when i had the 106 and it was loud, he come round and said i was doing 100 round a 90 degree bend

106 would of made it round easy
big eck

15th Oct 10 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL

How many people on here still live with mummy and daddy then

TBH some of the things yous lot do to wind people up with your cars is a tad stupid lol

If I had a problem with someone I would just go toe to toe with them and get the problem sorted there and then, no rev the tits out my car or race past there house
mwg

15th Oct 10 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me its ace. You get your washing done for, food cooked for you, bum wiped etc. etc.
Hammer

15th Oct 10 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet my story is better.

I was 17 and sped through a quiet street about 40mph with my music blaring, a guy stopped me and said 'why are you going so fast?' so I said 'I'm not sure, sorry mate' then stopped speeding and playing loud music.

The end.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

15th Oct 10 at 16:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was doing 30 on a 30 road then i hit a 60 zone so started to speed up and had some woman waving at me to slow down. i wasnt even doing 40
3CorsaMeal

15th Oct 10 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZLVi4v7lSM

i do what i want, whatever
alan-g-w

15th Oct 10 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I bet my story is better.

I was 17 and sped through a quiet street about 40mph with my music blaring, a guy stopped me and said 'why are you going so fast?' so I said 'I'm not sure, sorry mate' then stopped speeding and playing loud music.

The end.

Assuming that incident was in Glasgow I bet the dialogue went a good bit different to that
alan-g-w

15th Oct 10 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZLVi4v7lSM

i do what i want, whatever

Sure you didn't mean to write 'whenever'? Would have had more impact is all.
Daveskater
Premium Member

15th Oct 10 at 18:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
i was doing 30 on a 30 road then i hit a 60 zone so started to speed up and had some woman waving at me to slow down. i wasnt even doing 40
Yeah but you're young and driving fast so were probably getting away from the scene of running over 9 children, 4 cyclists and vandalising a happy foundation bus.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
jr

15th Oct 10 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by big eck
PMSL

the ones that are much much younger than you eck..................
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Oct 10 at 19:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
Must have read it to find that......FAIL

Opened the thread and read the first post then noticed it couldn't have got to 4 pages without some bullshit, clicked new reply. This is one of Steves threads, ofcourse it's going to have some man of men shit in it, it's in 90% of his posts.
M2RTY

15th Oct 10 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

E-POINTS
big eck

15th Oct 10 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:
PMSL

the ones that are much much younger than you eck..................

I had my first place at the age of 17.
Ian
Site Administrator

15th Oct 10 at 20:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I drive at about 15mph down my mums road, always have done and even now I don't live there, still do when I visit.

Kind of reminds me of when the kid down the road got his first car and used to speed down there, totally no control, actually would cause injury if someone was in the road. This one night he was coming along the road, strong-arming it on the steering wheel, gangster lean on the chair, suspension lift on the front end because he was still accelerating.

We were just on the way out so my mate who was driving pretended not to see him and poked the nose out of the driveway in to his path. He absolutely shit himself, locked it up, waving arms, no steering, MASSIVE eyes, we laughed our asses off for HOURS.

Problem is that if you protest about dogs by driving fast, you're still driving fast, which isn't perfect either.

I agree it's not as dangerous as some people make out but people driving past a car full of after-school dinner-visit four year-olds is actually a heart-in-the-mouth moment if you've not got hold of all of them. When you either have or are in charge of kids you might change your outlook on that one.

But yes, it is a question of risk. Mostly there isn't one.

[Edited on 15-10-2010 by Ian]
dale87

15th Oct 10 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I agree it's not as dangerous as some people make out but people driving past a car full of after-school dinner-visit four year-olds is actually a heart-in-the-mouth moment if you've not got hold of all of them. But yes, it is a question of risk. Mostly there isn't one.When you either have or are in charge of kids you might change your outlook on that one.

I'm only 23 so still got a bit of a lead right foot (when driving alone) but I'm also a dad and it plays on my mind everytime I have my son in the car, I'm super aware of any potential idiots on the road and tend to wait for huge gaps before pulling out at juctions or changing lanes when my boy is in the car.

[Edited on 15-10-2010 by dale87]
3CorsaMeal

15th Oct 10 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would like to add I never drive fast at the times kids may be around
Ben G

16th Oct 10 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i used to live with mummy and daddy, some young bloke who lived up the road had a red rs4 and used to accelerate all the way up to his house. quite a long road so would've probably got to 60-70 at least.

but as it was an rs4 and sounded like god having sex, i let him off.

a 1.2 fiesta though, fart can meant i got pissed off.
Ojc

17th Oct 10 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah well get this, took a mate out on Friday night said my car is as fast as an Audi R8
richc

17th Oct 10 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
PMSL

TBH some of the things yous lot do to wind people up with your cars is a tad stupid lol

If I had a problem with someone I would just go toe to toe with them and get the problem sorted there and then, no rev the tits out my car or race past there house

But this is the sort of thing you have to do with some people. I have it with a old bloke across the road. He is retired, him and his missus both have cars yet both of them never go anywhere! His fiesta doesnt move for weeks at a time, the tarmac is a different colour under his car!

Anyways he always use to come out giving it the big un, and i just wanna punch him because he pushes and pushes it, holding his hand up in a ' ill have you' gesture, but runs off everytime!

You have to just do things like that, it really pisses them off and they will sit all day in there sad little world boiling over.

He use to have a habit of every time i pull up from work, come out of his house and watch me pull on my drive, then go back in, whilst pretending to do some gardening, but it looked no different day in day out. So once one time went to back on, saw him monging out at me, so just got out and stood at the bottom of his drive (about 15 foot away from him) and just stared. He didn't say anything, and went in, and when i questioned him why he does it (asking does it make him feel the bigger 'dog, marking his territory' or something), he says he doesnt know what time talking about, yet he hasnt done it once in over a month since

Some folk are just very wierd, and you just have to wind them up. Getting physical with him would just get me locked up.

He is that wierd, in summer i woke up, and went to get my fone from my car (forgot it) so just jumped into some joggers and went out with no top on (was litterally 5 secs), he did the same thing.....i wash my car....he starts doing it....i go inside...he goes inside...
AK

17th Oct 10 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

... morale of the story?

Slow down. Get a quiet exhaust. Turn your music down. Dont be a nuisance.
richc

17th Oct 10 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
... morale of the story?

Me?
alan-g-w

17th Oct 10 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
... morale of the story?

That's all very fine and well when you can afford to run two track cars. But I'm not going to change my legal car just because a bunch of moany fuckwits get annoyed. And as long as it's not after about 9pm at night I'll play my music as loud as I want.

And the fact that I'm not being a nuisance means I don't need to change. So that statement was pretty pish.

<<  2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Moaning Idiots 23 database queries in 0.0195620 seconds