corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » E36 M3's

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author E36 M3's
CORSA NUT

User status: Offline
4th Dec 10 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stupid E36 forum says I'm already registered but I don't know my username and you need this and an email address to get your info sent in an email! Idiots

I suppose a classic scooby is like an E36 in some ways...lots of feedback and easy to drive etc
Fad

4th Dec 10 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Tbh, £700 for such a vital component isn't THAT bad. Considering it costs over a thousand for my dad to get the front brakes done with a service from a Subaru Dealer No, they aren't brembo's either

Can be done for significantly less than £700 on echange especially if you get your hands dirty of have a Medway mechanic x
Mike GSi

4th Dec 10 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats a good point Eck, you dont hear about folk debating to get a VXR because the Turbo 'might' be shagged. Its no different!
Mike GSi

4th Dec 10 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldnt say they were easy to drive if you drove them with spirit. Controlable in the right hands but not 'easy' imo. Whereas the Scoob does the work for you, the M3 will require some work from the driver which is what makes them the 'Drivers Car'
Eck
Premium Member

4th Dec 10 at 23:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Tbh, £700 for such a vital component isn't THAT bad. Considering it costs over a thousand for my dad to get the front brakes done with a service from a Subaru Dealer No, they aren't brembo's either

Can be done for significantly less than £700 on echange especially if you get your hands dirty of have a Medway mechanic x

I'm no mechanic But I know I would use:

http://www.mrvanos.com/

Gets good reviews on the M forums.
Eck
Premium Member

4th Dec 10 at 23:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike GSi
I wouldnt say they were easy to drive if you drove them with spirit. Controlable in the right hands but not 'easy' imo. Whereas the Scoob does the work for you, the M3 will require some work from the driver which is what makes them the 'Drivers Car'

That's the thing though, they are entirely different cars. You will get much more reward from driving an M3 well, but there is no doubting that if you took a V5 Type R and an M3 evo on some B roads, the M3 would get fucking hammered.
Mike GSi

4th Dec 10 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah absolutely, its all down to personal preferance. I loved the fact that i could drive the M3 fast if i was smooth but if i wanted some fun all i had to do is throw it about abit and boot it

Either way an M3 would benefit from a new full set of bushes and some good coilovers, completely trasforms the car imo!
CORSA NUT

4th Dec 10 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry guys I never meant easy to drive in that way! I meant just get in and go kind of easy..driving position etc etc my 323i was a handful at times but suprising how planted it always felt!
Mike GSi

4th Dec 10 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah one of the best all round cars imo, considering they were put into production 18 years ago!
Jambo

4th Dec 10 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can we all stop talking about it now please.

I'll be up for fucking hours on PH otherwise ffs
Mike GSi

4th Dec 10 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Click Refresh..................

refresh

refresh
Eck
Premium Member

4th Dec 10 at 23:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm buying a 20 year old Honda in January, but this thread is causing me some issues May sell the T5 and get one of these too
John G

5th Dec 10 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Can we all stop talking about it now please.

I'll be up for fucking hours on PH otherwise ffs

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » E36 M3's 22 database queries in 0.0161309 seconds