corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Done with girls!

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Done with girls!
adiohead

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 10 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
Really!? I acutallly think I know more men that have cheated.

According to the programs it's true.

Men can be bastards too. Women like the alpha male but it's the alpha with the big balls that is also more likely to want to spread his seed.

We have an inbuilt subconscious that just wants to spread/collect DNA as much as possible.
Hammer

22nd Dec 10 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The reason you hear about more guys cheating is they are not sly or cunning enough to get away with it.

100% true story. Women are 15 moves ahead of you at all times, even the cleverest guy will be foiled by a cunning female.
Lawrah
Premium Member

22nd Dec 10 at 23:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I guess some people can just deal with the guilt.
AK

23rd Dec 10 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

guys are just dumb as hammer said.

or arent very good at lying / hiding it
AK

23rd Dec 10 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

women are sneaky though....
Winemaker

23rd Dec 10 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate, as Ian has said 'Onwards and upwards', it'll sting a bit for awhile but, don't let it affect your relationship with the next girl, don't compare shit that happened with the last one, she did the dirty on ya' (insert Aussie accent, for effect) let it go and when she see's/hears, that you've moved on that will cut her more than any agro' towards her or the cockhead that she thought the grass was greener with. You will be okay mate
emicen

23rd Dec 10 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheated once
Been cheated on thrice
Most prolific cheat I know is female

In fairness/justification/defence:

I was very young and it taught me I cant do it, I cant take the guilt and subsequent relationships have taught me if I actually care about the person, it wouldnt even cross my mind to cheat

I make (very) poor choices with women

No defence/justification on the last one.

I think the big shift has been men have been cheating and being alpha male for decades, the concept of alpha women is kinda new and guys are struggling to adapt to it / accept it. Bottom line, if we want to sit in the pub and proclaim our legendary status when running two women at the same time, you cant be surprised when they do the same but are smart enough only to confide in their closest mates because they dont need the back slapping plaudits.

For every decent bloke thats been screwed over by a girl, theres a decent girl thats been screwed over by a bloke.
Xs

23rd Dec 10 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
women are sneaky though....

I think this is true, woman are far more sneaky and are far more careful and make more of an effort to cover up their tracks.

I don't see the point in cheating, if I want to shag about I'd be single. Why risk losing someone I care about and enjoy spending time with just to shag someone else, end of the day a fanny is a fanny so not going to risk it just to get my dick wet in someone elses.
Sam
Premium Member

23rd Dec 10 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's easier to cheat on someone than end the relationship and then go off with someone else.

That, and the excitement of doing something naughty and secretive obviously turns some people on.
Graham88

23rd Dec 10 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cracking tits though
Lawrah
Premium Member

23rd Dec 10 at 12:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
Cracking tits though

aww I knew there was something I had to go back and look at now I can
Ojc

23rd Dec 10 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
It's easier to cheat on someone than end the relationship and then go off with someone else.

That, and the excitement of doing something naughty and secretive obviously turns some people on.
SetH

23rd Dec 10 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The last 2 girls I have dated have actually started another relationship as a Contingency plan so they had their back up when they finished with me.

ex Fiance with her for nearly 5 years, a week after we split gets with a bloke and 4 years later still with him.

A blokes rebound is to shag about

A Girls rebound is a fucking relationship or even worse marriage

RIDICULOUS
Neo

23rd Dec 10 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
ex Fiance with her for nearly 5 years, a week after we split gets with a bloke and 4 years later still with him.

This sounds very similar to another member on here, although he wasnt engaged to her but he is engaged to her new fella now
Lawrah
Premium Member

23rd Dec 10 at 14:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hes engaged to her new fella? kinky shit.
SetH

23rd Dec 10 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lawrah,

I want to romances Kirsten please, I will take care of her.
Neo

23rd Dec 10 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
hes engaged to her new fella? kinky shit.

You dont know him the way I do....
Lawrah
Premium Member

23rd Dec 10 at 14:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Lawrah,

I want to romances Kirsten please, I will take care of her.

SetH you need to move on mate.
SetH

23rd Dec 10 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*cries*
RichR
Premium Member

24th Dec 10 at 16:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In my experience, Men who cheat do so as one night stands; women move on straight into 'meaningful' or other relationships - I don't think women like to be alone, hence not leaving time between relationships when they are the ones to break it off! If they break a relationship up its because there is a better prospect already there - whether that turns out to be ultimately true or not.

I'm debating starting to update my thread again given the level of shit in the texts I'm now receiving from my ex.

But on the other hand, I'm having a great time 7/8 months on and not just in terms of getting out and getting on - but also meeting new people, going to random CS meets and in general trying to enjoy the bits of life I was missing out on by being in a relationship.

On another note, how many fucking Scottish people are there in the Alps this year - I swear everyone I meet sounds like Laura!
Edd

24th Dec 10 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never cheated

never been cheated on that i know of

but as said women are legendary secret keepers but they are also fucking lunatics
Toby
Premium Member

24th Dec 10 at 17:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
In my experience, Men who cheat do so as one night stands; women move on straight into 'meaningful' or other relationships - I don't think women like to be alone, hence not leaving time between relationships when they are the ones to break it off! If they break a relationship up its because there is a better prospect already there - whether that turns out to be ultimately true or not.

Amen especially the last bit, am at that stage right now. She thinks the grass is greener but I give it two months before she starts think otherwise. She is giving up a hell of a lot (and thats not me blowing my own trumpet). She is giving up our house, car, a family which she has never had etc
Steve
Premium Member

24th Dec 10 at 18:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by Sam

ur old enough to know better and realise thats all it is, a bit of excitement
Steve
Premium Member

24th Dec 10 at 18:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

finishing with rach for that tramp fucking ridiculous. As is ur continued involvement. Cunts game m8
Ojc

24th Dec 10 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by Sam

ur old enough to know better and realise thats all it is, a bit of excitement

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Done with girls! 22 database queries in 0.0355651 seconds