corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Introducing Spray Shack - Professional Post & Return Spray Painting (HOW IT WORKS)

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Introducing Spray Shack - Professional Post & Return Spray Painting (HOW IT WORKS)
Ojc

User status: Offline
27th Sep 11 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok
Ben G

27th Sep 11 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
yeah dont mind texture remaining basically try and get it close colour match to the black pod

nice penis.
Ojc

27th Sep 11 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eml
Ben G

27th Sep 11 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the door ajar light.
Phillips_91

27th Sep 11 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Eml

IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

27th Sep 11 at 16:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

emo
sc0ott

27th Sep 11 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by xa0s
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by xa0s
This forum does like jumping on people to be honest, the guy hasn't done anything wrong and he's having to explain himself to people that aren't even interested in using his services and merely want to publicly question him for their own amusement and Internet points...
i fully agree. People are far to harsh on traders. Sometimes its customers that are the problem. I heard that once someone booked in a detailing session with an honest detailer on here, then never turned up. Then rebooked and never turned up again, so yeah traders do get a hard time. Maybe when the customers act like twats people should be made equally aware

PWNED

He posted it in the premium lounge so I couldn't defend myself... Everyone mutual I asked didn't think I had done anything wrong.

The right thing would be to let any person or company know before hand. Just not turning up twice is taking the piss. Utter time wasters.
Phil W

27th Sep 11 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yeah dont mind texture remaining basically try and get it close colour match to the black pod

For someone who seems pretty competent in DIY jobs i don't know why you don't buy a tin of Matt or Satin Black and give it a go yourself? Would cost £5 max.
taylorboosh

27th Sep 11 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would end up weathered

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Introducing Spray Shack - Professional Post & Return Spray Painting (HOW IT WORKS) 22 database queries in 0.0146930 seconds