corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Nurburging Sept '11

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nurburging Sept '11
Ojc

User status: Offline
16th Aug 11 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use of shower facility and toilets that need to be cleaned hourly, power points, security on site so you can leave your stuff there.

Camping in a random field might be good idea in principal but reality is you will get bummed by a Yeti
called Pierre and have wolfs chasing you for your sausages
Ben G

16th Aug 11 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like the last bit, sounds like my kinda thing
mwg

16th Aug 11 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liam-corsa-1400
mwg holidays are getting rather costly now dude u find me a decent hol with acomidation flights ext let me know been looking for one that cheap for ages

Easy I'm going end of September to Spain for 8 days for £300pp including flights, apartment and car hire. But then I do know the person that owns the apartment so probably get a better rate
Ojc

16th Aug 11 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spain is a shithole mate
mwg

16th Aug 11 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go every year so I know its not
Steve
Premium Member

16th Aug 11 at 19:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i gues when she said that she was going to take him for all he had she meant it one thing to say about her shes as good as her word

Funny that when Sarah has bought the Clio, not me.

Ive contributed but she's paid her share.

See, this you just have this in your head she's a typical single mum when she's runs a home and pays her way

i dont have any idea in my head, and its not just me i have had several people u2u me stating the same thing.

noone in there right mind has kids after being together for a few months, it was only a month or so ago you still wanted rachel, and probably still do tbh

shes already had one kid with someone and he fucked off for whatever reason, your head still isnt right, you may think it is but it aint, and how are you going to feel when you realise wtf are you doing, but you cant do a lot because you are tied to a kid

how did she get pregnant? is she on the pill? did you use johnnys? did you just risk it? you need to be asking a lot of questions, still accidents happen, but for the love of god do the sensible thing here about it, im willing to bet the option of getting rid wasnt presented by her

youve kept quiet about all of this because you know it isnt right deep down, and you know this is how people would react, because everyone knows including you this is just bullshit

i dont have a problem with you, i dont even fucking care anymore that you are seeing sarah, granted im not going to go on holiday with you both, but you are getting deeper and deeper in the shit here.

this is someone that not even 3 months ago was having 3 somes in germany, the kid could actually genuinely be anyones for christ sake and you want to bring a child up with this!

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
pays her way

like the way she paid her way in Germany? oh thats right she didnt contribute fuck all and oyu paid for everything, which i imagine has been the same for every trip youve been on

[Edited on 16-08-2011 by Steve]
mwg

16th Aug 11 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You wait till your bird turns round and says she's pregnant. No more bucket seats and LSDs.
Steve
Premium Member

16th Aug 11 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv been with my missus nearly 2 years, and shes a decent human being so it wouldnt exactly be the end of the world, but we have already said if it did happen we would just get rid of it for now as its not the right time

sarah has got pregnant on purpose for 2 reasons, to make sure ollie stays with her, and it gives her instant access to a lot of what he owns financially
Steve
Premium Member

16th Aug 11 at 19:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres no way ollie and sarah are stable, anywhere close to bring kids into the equation, its been on and off for about 5 months, only in the last 2 months has it been what i would call stable.
Cole

16th Aug 11 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was only with my missus 5 months before she fell pregnant that was 4 yrs ago we still together now and have another one on the way and she had 2kids prior to me also if he wants to take on kids and have kids with Sarah then fair play to him not many men would take on someone elses kids
Steve
Premium Member

16th Aug 11 at 20:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok mate, yes your right sorry im wrong about it all.
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Aug 11 at 21:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't mean to sound like a cunt here but can you not keep this to U2U as it's ruining perfectly good threads.
mwg

16th Aug 11 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Include me in the u2us please
Ojc

16th Aug 11 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You know what Steve I've had it now, I ignored the first post because like everyone on here says you edited it for one reason to get me to post.

Your presumption that Sarah is with me for the money is first of all as far off the mark as you can get, what I kept of my redundancy is now locked away with no instant access in a bond so what I spend is what I earn which can be great some months which has been the case so far and could be nothing the next which luckily isn't the case. I've nothing to pay for and I'm financially secure sarahs never asked me for a thing, not a single thing so you can stop presiding over your ridiculous presumptions once and for all.

And Germany yes I paid for Sarah, but do remind me at that time am I right in saying your child partner didn't work and her trip was funded by her mother? Yes so get off your high horse with that one.

As for the assumption again that Sarah has some how snared me in a trap is as ridiculous as you putting this in public rather than texting or emailing me or heaven forbid you ringing me to discuss it but then again I suppose it gives you sonething to do of an evening trying to disect my life infront of a few dozen people.

You don't like Sarah, great we established that I never really taken to your pre teen but I try to get along with her because she's the one you have chosen to be with, that's generally what mates do but you are far too busy pushing that Internet agenda far too often and it's got tiresome so let's leave it there.
Paul_J

16th Aug 11 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you both coming to Castle Combe?
Rich H

16th Aug 11 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seriously guys, take this out of public viewing now, there was a line that got crossed - but it's bloody miles back now.

Bit unfair to drag Ollie's personal life out into the open in a thread that actually had nothing to do with it to begin with imo.
3CorsaMeal

16th Aug 11 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If one of them was a black extremist then someone would of been stabbed by now
Ojc

16th Aug 11 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree Rich the boys got so bad for attention even my personal life isn't out of bounds.

He isn't right in the head, whines on at me but I think he has aspergers.
3CorsaMeal

16th Aug 11 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet he feels like I do when someone buys a diesel instead of a Corrrado
Ojc

16th Aug 11 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aspergers

Social interaction

The lack of demonstrated empathy is possibly the most dysfunctional aspect of Asperger syndrome.[4] Individuals with AS experience difficulties in basic elements of social interaction, which may include a failure to develop friendships or to seek shared enjoyments or achievements with others (for example, showing others objects of interest), a lack of social or emotional reciprocity, and impaired nonverbal behaviors in areas such as eye contact, facial expression, posture, and gesture.[3]

Ojc

16th Aug 11 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take me fishing ffs
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Aug 11 at 21:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From now on I'll just delete any threads that descend in to someones personal life being continually discussed, so if it disappears you know why.

[Edited on 16-08-2011 by DannyB]
taylorboosh

16th Aug 11 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see a thread delete coming
taylorboosh

16th Aug 11 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ffs danny... Best delete chloes in offday
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Aug 11 at 22:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Nurburging Sept '11 22 database queries in 0.0137191 seconds