corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » E46 M3 - what would you pay?

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author E46 M3 - what would you pay?
big eck

User status: Offline
28th Sep 11 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
Will be even more of a handful coming out of corners than it is at the moment then....BTCC cars having all those handling mods to get it round a corner and they only run the same power I do now, its not just about straight lines here lads!

Common Graham, its corsasport. Its about book figures and cheap suspension setups.

It really pisses you off when someone says negative things about an M3
Graham88

28th Sep 11 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Will be even more of a handful coming out of corners than it is at the moment then....BTCC cars having all those handling mods to get it round a corner and they only run the same power I do now, its not just about straight lines here lads!

Common Graham, its corsasport. Its about book figures and cheap suspension setups.

Days insurance is £35, just for a test drive :-/ hopefully this weekend.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

28th Sep 11 at 23:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by big eck
quote:
quote:

It really pisses you off when someone says negative things about an M3

Search Jambo's post history for "this is/its corsasport" - theres enough there to make a meme.
Graham88

28th Sep 11 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steady on lads we're all Internet friends here
big eck

29th Sep 11 at 01:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It sounds like your more after a track car than road car Graham.
Graham88

29th Sep 11 at 03:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty much mate, don't do much driving on the roads anymore drive a work van during the week and at weekends if I go out anywhere generally go out in my missus's Cooper S. Done so many trackdays this year and it's just something I really enjoy doing so want a car to suit that, no point driving fast on the roads anymore, Police waiting around every corner trying to fuck you over! So quite happy to have a car with bucket seats/cage etc as it won't get driven much. It comes with standard seats anyway so won't be much hassle to swap them over when not doing trackdays etc then having memory/heated seats for comfort. Mazda is an awesome car and I'll miss it, just fancy a new challenge I suppose and sick of spending a fortune on a Mazda, at least I can say I own an M3 now instead of people looking confused and asking what an MPS is haha.

That's all if I get it of course.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » E46 M3 - what would you pay? 22 database queries in 0.2667711 seconds