corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Britain's best driving road?

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Britain's best driving road?
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Dec 11 at 23:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another point for Scotland Clicky

Just having a look on Google maps and found this little stretch. From looking at Street view at a few points, it's mainly lined with stunning views. I'll hopefully be up that way in the next few days so if I am, I think I'll be taking a look. Weather dependent obviously

[Edited on 06-12-2011 by Mike]
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

9th Dec 11 at 22:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, weather wasn't ideal but I made it. Nice one to have a look at if you're about there.

B7040

Then onto the B797

Edit: Those pics really do it no justice.

[Edited on 09-12-2011 by Mike]
cavmad

10th Dec 11 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The A55. It's the quickest way out of Wales that I know of.

The Dinas Mawddwy (spelling?) road is a cracker though and there's a road from the arse end of Machynlleth that goes sort of twoards Llanidloes past a reservoir that's amazing.
Used to drive the former a hell of a lot in a 7.5 tonner and even in that it was ace fun.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Britain's best driving road? 22 database queries in 0.0847631 seconds