corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » McWillster's Body Project Thread - Update: Where it's all at..

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author McWillster's Body Project Thread - Update: Where it's all at..
McWillster

User status: Offline
16th May 12 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Diets going well. Managing to stay pretty much totally strict.

However, now loosing as much BF as i thought i might. Was maybe a little optimistic to think i could drop from about 13% donw to like 8% in about a month!

So it looks as though i'll be continuing this until i'm happy with where it's all at.

Starting to see good definition on my delts, becoming more vascular and my obliques are starting to appear through aswell.

Bought a new Pre-workout to give a bash at the weekends when on carb load and not really caring if i eat and sugar.

Musclepharm: Assualt.

Pros: Tastes fantastic, Reletively inexpensive, good buzz.
Cons: Bizarre tingling of the skin on my chest and feet, felt a little dogey after it had worn off and don't think it agreed with my guts...

So i won't be buying this again. If and when i buy another pre, i'll just stick to tried and tested Jack3D as it's always agreed with me.

Now for a few pics of meals i've been eaten over the past week or so. If anyone wants any recipes for anything i'll break it down for you!

Chicken & Ham Salad:

BBQ Chicken, Mixed Veg, Mushrooms & Coleslaw:

BBQ Beef Stir fry, Mixed with Garlic Mushrooms & Red Peppers drizzled with Double Cream:

An example of a meal i would eat during carb load.
Brown Bread layered with Mince, Carrots, Mushrooms and Cheese!:

And as a snack.
6 Babybels and a bottle of water:
Ben G

16th May 12 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jesus christ you must go through a tub of coleslaw every day.
McWillster

16th May 12 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kippers- I just make each meal on the night. Same goes for the lunches, just cook them up at the same time as dinner and chuck them in the fridge.

I don't really eat coleslaw that often... but when i do, its a good helping! I do however eat a 1/3 of a jar of mayonnaise a day!
Norcy91

18th May 12 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just got some Clenbuterol. How many cycles did you do and how did you rate it? Taken my first today, only had extremely light shakes so far
McWillster

21st May 12 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've only ever tried the one cycle mate and it didn't agree with me. Look back a few pages, i wrote a little write up of the pros and cons i found.
McWillster

21st May 12 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well on Wednesday i'll of been on this keto diet for 4 weeks. I can't really complain with the results yet i'm still not as lean as i'd like to be. So basically i will be looking to continue this diet for the next 4 weeks at least and see where we are at then.

Still haven't gotten round to buying a BF caliper so no idea on specific figures. If anyone would like to give a bash at estimating my BF % then it would be apprieciated.

So basically after 4 weeks i've went from looking like this:

To this:

I haven't really noticed a drastic change personally, but from loking at photos i suppose there has been quite a good bit of change. Rool on the next 4 weeks!

Comments and criticism welcome.
noshua

21st May 12 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chest looks a whole lot bigger and defined, however the amount of public hair on show mean't I quickly hit the 'reply' button
csweatherston

23rd May 12 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your face looks leaner.
My last keto diet didnt really kick in till week 6.
Then my face started looking drawn.

The comparisson pics may be a bit deceiving as everyone looks better at an angle.
Do you always wear your underwear that low?
Nismo

23rd May 12 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i was going to say you can't compare the 2 as a side / angle profile makes everyone look more defined.

good progress though.
Russ

10th Jun 12 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is excellent met keep it up
csweatherston

14th Jun 12 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Update?
McWillster

20th Jul 12 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been a fucking age since i last updated this.

Basically, i stuck with the keto diet for about 6 weeks and got some pretty decent results. By the end of that 6 weeks i had started to get lazy with the diet, bad foods started to creep in and before i knew it i was back just eating 'normal people' food. Still stuck with the gym, maybe lost a little strength but never put much weight back on.

So although i would of liked to have cut down further and gained a 6 pack. I never.

But all in all was relitively happy with the progress i made in about 8-9 months.

Other changes in life have kind of rocked the training boat as well. Had my 21st, went to T in the Park and got myself a new bird.

Now i'm back on track and as of this Monday will be back to eating shit loads and training heavy. Fuck this cutting shit, away to spend the next 9 months lean bulking and try to get some of my lifts up to a respectable weight.

Stay posted for new macro breakdowns, meals, progression photos and hoping to start taking a few videos of 1RM goals. Hoping to get bench up to around the 130-140kg, squat at 180kg and deadlift 200kg by New year.

Kieran
Premium Member

20th Jul 12 at 12:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bulking is the way forward! Lol
McWillster

20th Jul 12 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell me about it. When i was last bulking January-May time, going to the gym was the highlight of my day!

Cutting makes it a chore and feeling yourself become weaker is cunting demotivating.

[Edited on 20-07-2012 by McWillster]
Kieran
Premium Member

20th Jul 12 at 16:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv been bulking since October and put on 56lbs but I haven't stopped bulking once and got pretty good genetics. Some of it's a little fat, but not a lot at all. Went from a 9% to 12% bf. But not to worried about all that cut up look shit at the moment lol.

Just bulk until your heals hurts from all the weight lol.
McWillster

23rd Jul 12 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm currently at 9%. If anything i got leaner last time as my diet was so clean. Can only hope for similar results this time round.

You not thought of sticking up any of your meals etc... Kieran? I'm always looking for new ways to get the macros in.
Kieran
Premium Member

23rd Jul 12 at 14:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have but I'm already into my process lol. But I might think about it tbh. But there's a meal I have everyday twice a day..

200g of chicken, 200g new potatoes, And shit loads of Mayo lol. And that's helped me out alot

Do you eat every 2.5 hours?

[Edited on 23-07-2012 by Kieran]
McWillster

24th Jul 12 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was eating every 3 hours. 3 shakes and 4 meals spread out across the day.

Going to eat more this time round. Was only eating around 3000 cals per day, and for my size etc.. thats just above maintenance. Going to attempt packing in 4000-4500 this time.
Russ

24th Jul 12 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by McWillster
Was eating every 3 hours. 3 shakes and 4 meals spread out across the day.

Going to eat more this time round. Was only eating around 3000 cals per day, and for my size etc.. thats just above maintenance. Going to attempt packing in 4000-4500 this time.
how do you afford it? i'm eating clean and eating a lot, but its not cheap
McWillster

24th Jul 12 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get paid pretty well, still live at home with parents. Only outgoings is car, phone and gym.

It's not cheap though... Previosuly was eating about 1kg of meat per day which adds up. Also go through 1.5kg of Protein a month so thats like an extra £30..

But i don't go out on the lash much and this is my hobby. Some people spend money on motors, sports equipment etc... I spend money on chicken and wife beaters.
Russ

24th Jul 12 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

suppose that helps, couldnt bring myself to spend £125 a month on chicken though
McWillster

24th Jul 12 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I actually works out nearly double that...

2 x 500g of chicken from either asda or tesco is about £7

£7 x 30 days = £200+

That also doesnt take into account pasta, cheese, mayo, veg and everything else.

Fuck me i spend like nearly £30 a month on milk!

All in all, whilst on a bulk, including gym membership and supps, i spend about £400 a month.

First time i've actaully sat and thought about it..
Russ

24th Jul 12 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get the frozen shit instead
Kieran
Premium Member

24th Jul 12 at 10:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get my cgi khan from the whole salers and you can get 25 bits of 200g chickhen for £19 and 25 bits of cod 150g for £14. See if you can set a account up to one of them? Be a shit load cheaper

Also mabie get a high calorie shake? That helped me a lot when I was trying to get 5000 cals.

[Edited on 24-07-2012 by Kieran]
Ben J

24th Jul 12 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You guys are fucking nutters.

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » McWillster's Body Project Thread - Update: Where it's all at.. 23 database queries in 0.0225642 seconds