corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » nearly fell off my chair after that quote

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author nearly fell off my chair after that quote
CORSA NUT

User status: Offline
31st Mar 12 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
You'd need to be taking in 2k a week for 100k a year, and that's before tax, that's a lot of student flats.

You'd need to be taking X times that unless you owned them all outright

I do own them outright. And the 100k is from all my business so doesn't just include the student accommodation I get 35K a year from being a spark. Each property nets circa 15K a year and by the start of the student year 2014 I'll have 5/6 so 100k is easily achievable. FFS my brother in law gets 22K a month from his and drives a Lambo so i hope I get there one day.

You reek of jealousy TBF joe
Joe

31st Mar 12 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No your just that far up your own arse you think everyone must be jealous of your lifestyle. Discussing your income on a public forum with strangers. Classy

I'm done here anyway.
CORSA NUT

31st Mar 12 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you brought it up mentioning the RS4 and me bullshitting which I quite clearly am not. And I've been on here for 11 years so technically most on here aren't exactly strangers.

Also your done? Your not Simon Cowell you tit your just a sad little boy who probably still lives at home.
Carl

31st Mar 12 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If ony i'd have been a "corsa nut" in my younger days, life would have been so different.
sc0ott

31st Mar 12 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antnee
quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
quote:
Originally posted by antnee
quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Would rather spend that little more buying a car with service history than one without, especially if it was 10 years old.

Could make it easier to sell.

It will still have the history, its one service done by the owner instead of the dealer.

But 74k or every 5 or 10 years usually contains something major.

Anybody can check the colour of the oil.

You originally said a car will be worth more with service history, Fonz doing the work himself is still service history. Also as he said, its not really a 'major service'

Yes and i mean a stamped book.

10 year old honda and they say its just a minor service. What about the gearbox fluid, drive belts and or chain, valve clearances? 75k is normally one of the big services, especially with hondas.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » nearly fell off my chair after that quote 22 database queries in 0.0263398 seconds