corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Relationship day

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Relationship day
SetH

User status: Offline
14th Aug 12 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
The thing that makes me laugh about men is that they can't just accept someone doesn't want to be with them anymore for whatever reason

It's always got to be because they are a slag, got someone else, lying, cheating etc

Just comes across as bitter and twisted, try just accepting the facts

Define "whatever reason"

the word whatever is very loose and somewhat explains the concept that you find humouress thus bordering on a FAIL with regards to your statement.
Gary
Premium Member

14th Aug 12 at 18:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because they want to

Agree with Kezza
SetH

14th Aug 12 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gary have you ever been in love with a HEFFER?
Gary
Premium Member

14th Aug 12 at 18:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive ploughed through plenty
SetH

14th Aug 12 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good ole boy
Gary
Premium Member

14th Aug 12 at 19:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

adiohead

14th Aug 12 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The thing that makes me laugh about men is that they can't just accept someone doesn't want to be with them anymore for whatever reason

It's always got to be because they are a slag, got someone else, lying, cheating etc

The facts are usually as highlighted, or they just have that willy lined up in their queue of non-stop willies they wish to extract the salty white DNA fluid from.
SetH

14th Aug 12 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont worry all the up themself Z list celebrity pretty ones have got it coming.

when the Apocalypse is here all the pretty ones will be fucked, literally.

they will be fucking raped to death left right and centre on a daily basis.

Let's see them post that shit on FB
Gary
Premium Member

14th Aug 12 at 19:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus christ seth!
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

14th Aug 12 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just laughed the whole way through this thread from page 2, now i want to go and serve my pork sword to some sleeeg.
j10E W

14th Aug 12 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Dont worry all the up themself Z list celebrity pretty ones have got it coming.

when the Apocalypse is here all the pretty ones will be fucked, literally.

they will be fucking raped to death left right and centre on a daily basis.

Let's see them post that shit on FB

LOL
Robbo

15th Aug 12 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Way to plant seeds of infidelity in his mind guys

Not every girl who ends things jumps straight into bed with the next man they meet etc.

Agreed they are cunts though. Amusing how many 'boys' we have on here though, and not men who just meet normal girls (for the avoidance of doubt, i meet utter spastics usually but for entirely diff reaosns lol)
Toby
Premium Member

16th Aug 12 at 07:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Ok will try and be objective here, the following is based on my own experiences and that off many friends/acquaintences over the years.

1) Age difference (girl considerably younger and relationship starts anywhere between 14-21)

I touched on this briefly before. You can be the nicest guy in the world, look after them, give them a good life etc... basically you do not put a foot wrong. However one day out of the fucking blue some stimuli be it a book/movie or a chat with a friend flicks a switch in their heads. They suddenly feel that they have missed out on their youth, partying, clubbing, going wild, seeing lots of guys etc etc. They then panic and convince themselves that the grass is greener. You get dumped having done fuck all wrong, they go off the rails for a while and get it out of their system. Meanwhile having devoted many years to your relationship you are left devastated.

2) Persian Males, That mysterious amazing fun guy at work, the shoulder to cry on bloke

"I love you but I am not in love with you"

What they mean to say is, "I cannot explain it but this new guy has come into my life and he is fun, exciting, mysterious, dangerous, wonderous etc". I acknowledge that you have done nothing wrong and I know that you love me but my DNA seeking primoridal instincts have overided all my logic and rationale thinking. I am going to throw away this relationship because I need excitement and adventure.

A few years down the line she is with someone else (not the guy she left you for, that lasted less then a year) and is unhappy. She has a heart to heart with her best friend and explains that she never should have left you and did not realise what she had. Can not fault her as a person, its a flaw in her nature/design, she is still not sure why she did it but the primordial urge took over and she did not stand a chance.

Just to add in my experience men dip their cocks and cheat. It is in our nature/design to wander the earth spreading our seed and not wanting cuddles after.

Women do something much worse, they cannot handle being alone and they WILL line up a replacement before they sod off.

Verdict : Once this switch in her head has flicked and the process has started there is NO going back. You can delay the process but not stop it. It is inevitable Mr Anderson.

Yes Yes & Yes

Ive been on both (well not age related but the outcome the same) sides of the story (not something im too proud of and i wont go into details) but the big man is spot on.

However, you cant treat all relationships like they are doomed as you will never get anywhere in life.

[Edited on 16-08-2012 by Toby]
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

16th Aug 12 at 07:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kicking off in here
willay
Premium Member

16th Aug 12 at 07:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Ok will try and be objective here, the following is based on my own experiences and that off many friends/acquaintences over the years.

1) Age difference (girl considerably younger and relationship starts anywhere between 14-21)

I touched on this briefly before. You can be the nicest guy in the world, look after them, give them a good life etc... basically you do not put a foot wrong. However one day out of the fucking blue some stimuli be it a book/movie or a chat with a friend flicks a switch in their heads. They suddenly feel that they have missed out on their youth, partying, clubbing, going wild, seeing lots of guys etc etc. They then panic and convince themselves that the grass is greener. You get dumped having done fuck all wrong, they go off the rails for a while and get it out of their system. Meanwhile having devoted many years to your relationship you are left devastated.

2) Persian Males, That mysterious amazing fun guy at work, the shoulder to cry on bloke

"I love you but I am not in love with you"

What they mean to say is, "I cannot explain it but this new guy has come into my life and he is fun, exciting, mysterious, dangerous, wonderous etc". I acknowledge that you have done nothing wrong and I know that you love me but my DNA seeking primoridal instincts have overided all my logic and rationale thinking. I am going to throw away this relationship because I need excitement and adventure.

A few years down the line she is with someone else (not the guy she left you for, that lasted less then a year) and is unhappy. She has a heart to heart with her best friend and explains that she never should have left you and did not realise what she had. Can not fault her as a person, its a flaw in her nature/design, she is still not sure why she did it but the primordial urge took over and she did not stand a chance.

Just to add in my experience men dip their cocks and cheat. It is in our nature/design to wander the earth spreading our seed and not wanting cuddles after.

Women do something much worse, they cannot handle being alone and they WILL line up a replacement before they sod off.

Verdict : Once this switch in her head has flicked and the process has started there is NO going back. You can delay the process but not stop it. It is inevitable Mr Anderson.

Carl

16th Aug 12 at 08:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Relationships are the worst ships sailing.
silvercorsabee

16th Aug 12 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Sherep ya sluuut!!!
adiohead

16th Aug 12 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I don't agree with this, and neither does BBC1 & Ch4 science programmes.

Because, as a species, the human male's testicle isn't particularly large in comparison to body size, it is more likely the female will look elsewhere and the male be more monogamous.

It is the females who desire the DNA (cum), not so much the males.

[Edited on 16-08-2012 by adiohead]
Brett
Premium Member

16th Aug 12 at 08:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is the most BS thread on the site
adiohead

16th Aug 12 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
the human male testicle

As opposed to the human female testicle....
DaveyLC

16th Aug 12 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My belief is that even in the strongest of relationaships both parties need to have their own time and their own interests otherwise you forget how special your time together is
3CorsaMeal

16th Aug 12 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Somedays i'm sure i'm the only normal person here and the rest of you are mental.
smcGSI16V

16th Aug 12 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
My belief is that even in the strongest of relationaships both parties need to have their own time and their own interests otherwise you forget how special your time together is

And everything posted in this thread up until now has been the most bs thread I have ever read.

[Edited on 16-08-2012 by smcGSI16V]
adiohead

16th Aug 12 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC

a woman with interests..

[Edited on 16-08-2012 by adiohead]
willay
Premium Member

16th Aug 12 at 09:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit juts got real adiohead

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Relationship day 22 database queries in 0.0194538 seconds