corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » peado caught out

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author peado caught out
mwg

User status: Offline
20th Feb 13 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really don't give a shit if they've lured them in. Like I said before a decent normal person would put a stop to it straight away when they found out the age
Steve
Premium Member

20th Feb 13 at 09:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The point is they haven't activley sought out underage girls.

Some blokes just want a bit of attention and these guys are putting it on a plate for them. They are only human and some blokes are more desperate for attention then others.

People like me and you would put a stop to it, but these guys have put some attention in front of these guys noses and because it's a setup they are coming across as being mature, more so than if it was a genuine 14 year old, I can see how it could mess with their heads and tempt them into the unthinkable.

It's an unnatural situation, a 14 year old girl wouldn't go seeking out old men on a dating website, it's an unnatural situation that has been forced and I can see how it could make a man whose desperate enough to behave out of character.
Gary
Premium Member

20th Feb 13 at 09:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shut up Steve, we all know that's a load of shit
pow
Premium Member

20th Feb 13 at 09:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Behave out of charater? WTF? It should have made him go WOAH no thanks not suck my cock.
Steve
Premium Member

20th Feb 13 at 09:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not if you watch the latest vids you hear about them using plenty of fish to find people to trick
Steve
Premium Member

20th Feb 13 at 09:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Behave out of charater? WTF? It should have made him go WOAH no thanks not suck my cock.

I bet you any amount of money if a 15 year old girl was sendingI you dirty pics and telling you she would suck your cock you would at least have a wank about it.
Gary
Premium Member

20th Feb 13 at 09:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why would you be talking to a 15yo?
Steve
Premium Member

20th Feb 13 at 09:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You wouldn't that's the point these guys wouldn't be either until they were contacted by 'underage' girls
Gary
Premium Member

20th Feb 13 at 09:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But surely when you found out the age of the 'girl' you'd sack it off, correct?
Steve
Premium Member

20th Feb 13 at 09:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would yes but these men are obviously desperate for a bit of attention and have been sucked into it all.

Perhaps lacking intelligence more than anything. But I don't think the fact they have been actively sought and their weaknesses exposed means they are peados or would have preyed on any young girls if they hadn't been approached. Like I said they have had it laid on the table in front of them, classic honeytrap

[Edited on 20-02-2013 by Steve]
mwg

20th Feb 13 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I feel like we're talking to the President Of the Paedophile Protection Agency here.

POPPA
pow
Premium Member

20th Feb 13 at 09:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The correct thing to do is when you find out her age to go errr no way. IF she was 18 or over game on.
sc0ott

20th Feb 13 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guys who have uploaded this video to the world have ruined it for the police in a way. Now other peados will be aware of this 15 y/o girl scam.
craig-dodd

20th Feb 13 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has anyone looked at his fb page? hes thinking about taking donations to pay for they travel expenses to meet these peado's, which i think he shouldn't do

https://www.facebook.com/stinsonxhunter
Steve
Premium Member

20th Feb 13 at 12:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah saw that
laingyla

20th Feb 13 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Busted lol
Gary
Premium Member

20th Feb 13 at 22:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree with powwow.
Russ

20th Feb 13 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:
Originally posted by pow

I bet you any amount of money if a 15 year old girl was sendingI you dirty pics and telling you she would suck your cock you would at least have a wank about it.
a posh wank though, don't wanna get any kids pregnant
Steve
Premium Member

20th Feb 13 at 22:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agreed
3CorsaMeal

20th Feb 13 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are there good peados and bad peados in peado society?

A bit like robbers morals
Tommy

20th Feb 13 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont think the guys are doing it for the right reasons, seems to me they just want some fame. If they were serious they would just hand all the information to the police and not bother with the videos. 1. Videos are totally dismissable as any form of evidence and 2. It hardy shows the police that the guys can be a reliable source of info.
3CorsaMeal

21st Feb 13 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guys filming are doing it because they have spent years trying to get some sex off the internet and failed imo, so turned to pretending to be a female.

Bet they had boners while they were grooming the old men.
sc0ott

21st Feb 13 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guys doing it are quite possibly peados themselves, this is just their way of covering it up.
Ben G

21st Feb 13 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Are there good peados and bad peados in peado society?

A bit like robbers morals

no.

although, theres only one thing worse than a paedophile, and that's a gay paedophile.
Gary
Premium Member

21st Feb 13 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why is that any worse? Surely they are all equally as bad as each other

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » peado caught out 22 database queries in 0.0129659 seconds