corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Here we go, arm chairs everywhere

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Here we go, arm chairs everywhere
Whittie

User status: Offline
20th May 13 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
The one thing I hate about some games, is when you get a numpty behind you that gives the worlds shittest commentary of the events unfolding

This is why I am not renewing my ST. I get non-stop bullshit from the bloke behind me. Plus as said away games are better, so the aim is to do more of those next year instead.

I don't have a season ticket but been lucky in a way, as a few mates do, as well as the bus that goes back and forth. Usually get 1 of 4 seats, one in particular has the same problem you do, non stop loud, bullshitter behind me. I physically couldn't have that season tickets, for that sole reason.

Could yours be moved Nath? Away games are a great day out now imo. Just bloody expensive.
Nath

20th May 13 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
Can you not move your ST???

Is it standing or seated?

Yeah but Dad and I prefer away games and we only managed 3 last season. Normally do around 8. So next season it's less home and more away. Plus my Dad can't stay for the full 90 on midweek games as he works night and starts at 10pm. So it's not great value.
Hammer

20th May 13 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guy that sat behind me with his fucktard of a mate picked on 1 particular player every single home game until a guy sitting behind him, clearly with the same mindset as me, absolute tore him a new one with the game going on and got a round of applause from everyone sat around about

Needless to say him and his wank of a mate got moved for the following season.
Whittie

20th May 13 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
One game I was at the guy in front of me basically spent the entire match calling everyone of our players a useless cunt. I was wondering why he bothered going.

This is when you need a big brusier with you to tell him to STFU. I've given some "looks" to say stfu before now and got a lecture about how he pays x amount a year, he can voice his opinion if he wants.
Whittie

20th May 13 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Guy that sat behind me with his fucktard of a mate picked on 1 particular player every single home game until a guy sitting behind him, clearly with the same mindset as me, absolute tore him a new one with the game going on and got a round of applause from everyone sat around about

Needless to say him and his wank of a mate got moved for the following season.

Genius
Nath

20th May 13 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy behind me got done the other week. Keeps moaning about one particular player, just because he's a bit 'portly'. Well one game he got MoM and everyone around me went OTT with the appluase. He got the hint
AlexSXI

28th May 13 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just renewed my Bronze level One Hotspur membership for next season.

26,428th on the season ticket waiting list despite collecting 197 loyalty points. (1pt for a home game, 3pts for an away game)

[Edited on 28-05-2013 by AlexSXI]
Robbo

28th May 13 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeepers!

whens the fixture list out??

I want Palace at home first game
AlexSXI

28th May 13 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Weds 19th June @ 9.00am!

Need to start planning weekends

FL starts 3rd/4th Aug

PL starts 17th/18th Aug
Robbo

28th May 13 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Zing!

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Here we go, arm chairs everywhere 23 database queries in 0.0146379 seconds