corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Big Man

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Big Man
Ben G

User status: Offline
12th Apr 14 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We just need ojc in here with his ridiculous wigga quotes like blaze 420 and all that bollocks.
Generation

12th Apr 14 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
That is one of the most stupid comments in here...

He's proved he's an adult with the superior intelligence - by not wanting to drive to kent and fight a man from the internet

Didn't mention superior intelligence once.
Nic Barnes

12th Apr 14 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
Stop wedging your nose up johns arse

Why dont you go fight ojc mate?
its morally wrong to attack the disabled.
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Apr 14 at 14:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

John has gone quiet, not like him to not have much to say.
Aaron

12th Apr 14 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can i just jump in at this point to explain an observation...

If Taylorboosh's comments in John's defence could be translated into physical actions...Taylorboosh would have John's cock balls deep down his throat waiting for a ejaculation.

Just saying....
sc0ott

12th Apr 14 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Too much cock thought went into that post.
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Apr 14 at 14:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
That is one of the most stupid comments in here...

He's proved he's an adult with the superior intelligence - by not wanting to drive to kent and fight a man from the internet

Quite the opposite I would say.

If this was a situation in a pub for example, John was sat at the bar with his gin and tonic and finger nibbles correcting Johhny's grammar and calling him a twat from across the room, Johhny has confronted him and John has swiftly asked the guy behind the bar for a carry out of the low in salt peanuts and darted home immediately. Which is exactly what would happen if John acted the way he does in here in the ''real world'' because that is exactly the type of person John is, you can tell.

Typical online bully/know it all that would struggle to string a sentence together if he was confronted elsewhere.

John

12th Apr 14 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've not got the correct measure of me Danny. In the real world I'm not deliberately confrontational but I'm also not regularly in the company of the sort of idiots the website brings out.

I wouldn't however dart home if it came to a confrontation, quite the opposite in fact.

Don't see how that's at all relevant to the original purpose of this thread which was johhny86 and his pathetic threat via u2u over the internet.
GB123
Premium Member

12th Apr 14 at 15:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do you correct someone's grammar from across the room?
Nic Barnes

12th Apr 14 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No way would you stand up for yourself John pmsl. You may text a reply to the argument from under a table.
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Apr 14 at 15:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John

Don't see how that's at all relevant to the original purpose of this thread which was johhny86 and his pathetic threat via u2u over the internet.

Because I seen it as another deliberate attempt to belittle someone which all started out because you feel you have to mock him for some reason?

This is a guy you know nothing about, same as me, yet you make comments to me too. Like I said John, I don't have a problem with you as a person because I don't know you. I don't like bullies though, and usually they are all the same type of person. If you went about on here not saying anything remotely retarded to me I probably wouldn't call you out on anything, but I'm not one to sit back and take shit on a car forum

As said before, if you have a problem with me you're more than welcome to tell me what it is via U2U so we can become BFF's and skip off together.
John

12th Apr 14 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1. I didn't ever comment on you until you threw a wobbly/started joining in with comments on me, not sure which was first.

2. There are quite a few throwing abuse around at me in here, I'd say that is more bullying tbh.

3. Oustide of all the other points, Johnny86 is a complete moron.
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Apr 14 at 15:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
1. I didn't ever comment on you until you threw a wobbly/started joining in with comments on me, not sure which was first.

2. There are quite a few throwing abuse around at me in here, I'd say that is more bullying tbh.

3. Oustide of all the other points, Johnny86 is a complete moron.

1. I'm not referring to this thread only John you know that, I don't go around on here acting like a twat and leaving stupid replies in threads 90% of he time. Many a time you've commented on something I've wrote trying to be all high and mighty. You're a clever chap, be more like Dom/Balling and help people rather than make them feel like idiots.

2. They are abusing you because you start it. Always. Johnny never messaged me asking for a fight did he? infact he messaged me last week for help on becoming premium, which I was happy to help him with. Not sure why he hasn't done it mind...

3. Again, you don't know enough about him to say that really. He may be different outside of here, like you claim to be. I know who I'd rather go for a pint with based on what I've seen on here.
pow
Premium Member

12th Apr 14 at 15:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'Help him become premium?'

It's not that difficult is it.
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Apr 14 at 15:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
'Help him become premium?'

It's not that difficult is it.

He doesn't use Paypal and wasn't sure what he could do, Ian wasn't online and I was replying in the thread he made. No it's not hard. Hee probably doesn't want to give money to a place he feels he can't even talk on because of getting bullied or shit said to him constantly.

[Edited on 12-04-2014 by DannyB]
Generation

12th Apr 14 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite a few people, because a lot of people are sick of it.

[Edited on 12-04-2014 by Generation]
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Apr 14 at 15:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Quote a few people, because a lot of people are sick of it.

John

12th Apr 14 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thread about how to pay was typical of his sort of posts. It's not difficult to pay for prem and it has also been discussed loads of times.

Feels bullied my arse, he's been swaggering about here recently, including a thread naming me, when I wasn't involved at all. I feel bullied.
Generation

12th Apr 14 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Edited other post .

That will do me now, threads doing nothing but giving more attention which he constantly craves on here.

[Edited on 12-04-2014 by Generation]
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Apr 14 at 15:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People name you in threads and other forums because of how you act John

It's pretty simple to grasp. You might be an OK guy in person, who knows, But that's not how you come across from how you act on here.
Nic Barnes

12th Apr 14 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

John the victim? Fuckin having a laugh aren't you?
Chrissy
Premium Member

12th Apr 14 at 15:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Christ, people get far too worked up online.

If you don't say anything daft you won't get the piss taken.

>>>> Chris <<<<

sc0ott

12th Apr 14 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Imo johnny86 will be next to rage quit. I think hes on the verge.

I cant see john rage quiting over this.
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Apr 14 at 16:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rage quits are over rated anyway. you'll only end up back here.
Nic Barnes

12th Apr 14 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think John would actually cease to exist in real life if he rage quitted the Internet. This is life for John. Without it he is a nobody, that no one wants to communicate with. May as well give up and die if the Internet life doesn't exist for him. Poor guy, actually feel sorry for him.

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Big Man 23 database queries in 0.0110991 seconds