corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » SAVED TWO PEOPLS LIVES TODAY.......

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SAVED TWO PEOPLS LIVES TODAY.......
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
16th Oct 03 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Romford Astra
but i wasnt thinking of the overtime at the time. I saw the woman knocked out and that was it, free sex.

Cybermonkey

16th Oct 03 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well done RA, i know what you mean about people generally at accidents, thy lose there coolness and dont know what to do. You need someone with assertive training such as yours to help those that are in desperate need of medical attention. Thats why you are a police officer.
Steve
Premium Member

16th Oct 03 at 08:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by Romford Astra
but i wasnt thinking of the overtime at the time. I saw the woman knocked out and that was it, free sex.

mav

16th Oct 03 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well done m8.
jay@ffwd

16th Oct 03 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Firemen get paid less than Old bill. cant say that bein in the police is shit money £18 k on training, then jumps to £21 k then depending on where ya career takes you get alot more...
pug306boy

16th Oct 03 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stuckey
quote:
Originally posted by Evisu
Never there to stop people gettin raped etc

its not like they know when and where someone is gonna get raped, so they cant really plan ahead to be there when it happens

exactly! wots that film with tom cruise called where they stop crimes b4 they happen?

well this aint that film!
Steve
Premium Member

16th Oct 03 at 08:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Minority Report
vibrio
Banned

16th Oct 03 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RA just did what most people would do.
pug306boy

16th Oct 03 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the one!
cheers steve.
pug306boy

16th Oct 03 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
RA just did what most people would do.

agreed! and it wasnt because he's a bobbie it's cos he wanted to help when all around were doin fcuk all!
vibrio
Banned

16th Oct 03 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes he was just a lucky fuck to get overtime
pug306boy

16th Oct 03 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RiP

16th Oct 03 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well done PC BliP Blop, will no doubt hear all about this when i get home.

I thought you were squemish?
Makarus

16th Oct 03 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian you will understand in a way the comtempt I have for the police force because of my past experience with them.

I haven't explained fully, there have been more incidents which make me feel such comtempt for the police. FFS I was 13, he was twice the size of me and he decided to push me up against a wall and try to cause shit, it was a joke and he went too far. Thats the kind of people you deal with in the police.

I will repeat what I said earlier "So I have good reason, in my experience the majority of police are sad little individuals on a power trip, they join the police because they know that its probably the only job where they get superiority over anyone."
Romford Astra

16th Oct 03 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Makarus
I will repeat what I said earlier "So I have good reason, in my experience the majority of police are sad little individuals on a power trip, they join the police because they know that its probably the only job where they get superiority over anyone."

a man thats met every police officer in England in Wales and has also got the time to do a survey and find out what there like, enough to make a report that the majority of police are as you say "on a power trip"

mate, I was on such a power trip when i went in there, I was like so happy to be telling people what to do I almost fainted.

dick...head!
CORSA NUT

16th Oct 03 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this post still here
CORSA NUT

16th Oct 03 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone else and it would be in the trash.......
Makarus

16th Oct 03 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am talking from my experience with the police force, I can only comment on my experience as it would be foolish of me to try and comment on experiences I havent have.

You sir are a pedant, GTF with your poor attempt of a put down.
Romford Astra

16th Oct 03 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so the majority of police would be the police that youve dealt with then...NOT in fact the majority of police in general, just the ones that have had the displeasure of dealing with you.......
Makarus

16th Oct 03 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I am talking about my experience with the police force in general, as it what I have heard from friends, how I have seen them deal with things on TV in the news, and at actual incidents I have been at.

Also then going on other peoples experiences that we hear of, I would say my statement is true.

So get down off your "I am a Policeman, I am right and all you lot are lower than me" Horse, muppet.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
16th Oct 03 at 18:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Makarus
FFS I was 13, he was twice the size of me and he decided to push me up against a wall and try to cause shit, it was a joke and he went too far.

When did you learn respect? 14 1/2? It wasn't a joke, it was you demonstrating lack of respect. I've no sympathy in this instance.
Makarus

16th Oct 03 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was a joke, at 13 a group of us were just walking down the street, we were having a laugh and shouted (not very loudly) pigs, sum how he heard us, he slammed all on sending the car skiding sideways and almost making someone smash into him, he then got out of the car, came over to me, grabbed hold of me and pushed me into a wall quite hard, he then pushed his head against my forehead and pushed it back into the wall which I will admit hurt a bit.

I know it was a bad idea but we were having a joke, his reaction was completly uncalled for, especially seen as he was twice the size of me when I was that age and really there was no need. I called him a name, so what, at 13 you get called names all the time but you dont start picking on kids half your size do you??
Makarus

16th Oct 03 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and why the fuck should I respect the police??
jaffa

16th Oct 03 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

congrats Romford, I have a lot of respect for anyone who puts themselves at risk to help others and will help deal with any sort of first aid, I personally hate the sight of flesh wounds on anyone, although i would like to think i could help out in an emergancy don't know if i could.

working in a nice quiet office like i do is far easier than putting myself out to help others, selfish maybe? i don't know?

sadly alot of the comments made on here remind me of why i stopped coming on corsasport for a while, so what if he was paid overtime I don't really think that was his priority, the satisfaction in saving someones life never mind two would far out weigh even a years wages.
Dan-P

17th Oct 03 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well done Romford, 8 hours overtime is nothing for saving one persons life let alone two!

<<  2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » SAVED TWO PEOPLS LIVES TODAY....... 22 database queries in 0.0162981 seconds