corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Court tomorrow :(

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Court tomorrow :(
Craig W

User status: Offline
25th Sep 04 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Request to go on a drug free wing in the prison.
sxi16vjoe

25th Sep 04 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why's that Craig
MikeD

25th Sep 04 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get done for drugs, but requesting to go on a drug free wing may look good for you in the end
goldfish
Banned

25th Sep 04 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sxi16vjoe
As Fad has said it been referred to Crown on Nov 4th.

Cheers for all the support people. Realise theres also a lot of pricks on here. Dont think I need to name names

And it grows naturally in Jamaica so its hardly £40ks worth

Also the official weights in court were

28.5 kilos with a street value of around £80k.

PMSL - the pricks being the people that think your a cock for trying to smuggle illegal drugs into the UK

prison gonna be good on your ass
Nismo

25th Sep 04 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good Luck Joe

sxi16vjoe

25th Sep 04 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by goldfish
quote:

Cheers for all the support people. Realise theres also a lot of pricks on here. Dont think I need to name names

PMSL - the pricks being the people that think your a cock for trying to smuggle illegal drugs into the UK

Your just a complete twat.
sxi16vjoe

25th Sep 04 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nemo have you got any vids for me yet
Craig W

25th Sep 04 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Why's that Craig

So you're not on a wing with smackheads. Drugs are readily available in prisons, but their are drug free wings.
sxi16vjoe

25th Sep 04 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right I see. Will deffo do that then mate.

Craig W

25th Sep 04 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which Crown are you getting sentenced at?
sxi16vjoe

25th Sep 04 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Croydon
Craigos

25th Sep 04 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bad Luck Mate, Deffently Doing A Custostial Sentance.
Ian S

25th Sep 04 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahahahahahaha you are a fcuking idiot, enjoy the time
sxi16vjoe

25th Sep 04 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shut up you scouse cunt.
goldfish
Banned

25th Sep 04 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Your just a complete twat.

here is the thing. Your going to be a convicted criminal soon, no doubt going to get a jain sentence and have that on your record for the rest of your life. you'll have to live in a small room and share with rapists and other thugs etc. Where as I will be be living in my house with my cars and a free life being able to do what I want when I want so I'm not going to really take much notice of you calling me a twat. Send me a postcard
goldfish
Banned

25th Sep 04 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Craig W
quote:
Why's that Craig

So you're not on a wing with smackheads. Drugs are readily available in prisons, but their are drug free wings.

yes but he might ne able to set up a supply - but he'd only get caught
MarkW

25th Sep 04 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
[

here is the thing. Your going to be a convicted criminal soon, no doubt going to get a jain sentence and have that on your record for the rest of your life. you'll have to live in a small room and share with rapists and other thugs etc. Where as I will be be living in my house with my cars and a free life being able to do what I want when I want so I'm not going to really take much notice of you calling me a twat. Send me a postcard

tht's a nice thing to say don't you think he's taken enough shit from yourself and other's - he know's he's done wrong and he know's he's goin down for it - and don't think wht he did was right but every1 makes mistakes - shit happens tht's life - least he's man enough to own up to it and not make any excuses - he don't need people like you saying you've got a great free life etc ( as he already knows this) ... grow up

[Edited on 25-09-2004 by purple5]
Craig W

25th Sep 04 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He wont be sharing with rapists etc. Rapists/sex offenders/kiddy fiddlers/vulnerable prisoners are kept away from other prisoners on a separate wing. They're on the rule (its called rule 45).
broster
Premium Member

25th Sep 04 at 15:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by purple5
quote:
[

tht's a nice thing to say don't you think he's taken enough shit from yourself and other's - he know's he's done wrong and he know's he's goin down for it - and don't think wht he did was right but every1 makes mistakes - shit happens tht's life - least he's man enough to own up to it and not make any excuses - he don't need people like you saying you've got a great free life etc ( as he already knows this) ... grow up

i agree with goldy on this mate. sorry but hes a fool for thinking of doing it anyway never mind actually doing it lol
sxi16vjoe

25th Sep 04 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
quote:
quote:
[

i agree with goldy on this mate. sorry but hes a fool for thinking of doing it anyway never mind actually doing it lol

What can I say I have bollocks.
goldfish
Banned

25th Sep 04 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
[

sorry but if he is goign to post - yeah I got caught smuggling drugs - then I he should really accept the abuse he is going to get.

I have made mistakes however they have not resulted in me getting a criminal conviction and sent to prison however they have resulted in me getting my ass felt
broster
Premium Member

25th Sep 04 at 15:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by broster
quote:
quote:
[

What can I say I have bollocks.

i wouldnt say you have bollocks, id say you have no brain.....or a lack of understanding......
Joff

25th Sep 04 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I have made mistakes however they have not resulted in me getting a criminal conviction and sent to prison however they have resulted in me getting my ass felt

Are chocolate digestive glasses included in your list of mistakes?
dousey

25th Sep 04 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is a good thread. Lots of differing views on cannabis.
Nath

25th Sep 04 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do the crime, do the time.

He knew what he was doing and got busted. Now he's going to jail.

Simple really.

<<  3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Court tomorrow :( 22 database queries in 0.0848060 seconds