corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » car was finished but bein sprayed again now

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author car was finished but bein sprayed again now
Carl

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 06 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

needs wheels that fit with the rest of the kit, think them ones are letting the overal look down at the minute.
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

22nd Jul 06 at 18:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kewl kit

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project
cossie_corsa

22nd Jul 06 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
needs wheels that fit with the rest of the kit, think them ones are letting the overal look down at the minute.

been offered a few sponsorship deals so not a problem
STEvieXE

23rd Jul 06 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wot r u welding on the doors?? r they not already flush??
cossie_corsa

23rd Jul 06 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

totally de handling it with actuator buttons, ones that pop the door open themselves. its not new but i think it needs them. plus i'm havin my flat b boyed bonnet made up. gone right off the vent, too much work to get the thing flat only do see it distort in heat. the actual fibreglass vent i mean
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Jul 06 at 12:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like the colour, dont like the front bumper or the trim, not sure why youd want snakeskin in your car
was your car the white one featured in max yeeeears ago?

[Edited on 23-07-2006 by Steve]
cossie_corsa

23rd Jul 06 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no that was an irish fellow. kinda where i got the idea from. bat wouldn't sell me just arches. said they didn't want something more individual made. was a right prick on the phone. feels arches were silly money so when i saw he cossie ones i thought i'd better do it. mine was in fast car a while ago though. as for the snakeskin, its kind of a gimmick but ask anyone who knows me about my passion for reptiles. have been keeping them for like 15 years so it was something i really liked. little more unique than some black or cream leather too imo

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » car was finished but bein sprayed again now 23 database queries in 0.0105090 seconds