corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Poor Jade

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Poor Jade
Ojc

User status: Offline
24th Mar 09 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm on a 7 day count down before he is seen outside Embassy with Danielle Lloyd on his arm.
Boycey

24th Mar 09 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the end of the day.....Jade goody is dead!! Muzzletoff!!
Sam
Premium Member

24th Mar 09 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Poor Jade?

I feel sorry for her kids (losing their mother), I'm sorry that another person (Jade) has lost their life to such a terrible disease, but that's as far as my sympathy goes really.

At lease she did something noteworthy with her life though (raising awareness of cancer).
Shell
Premium Member

24th Mar 09 at 11:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Boycey
At the end of the day.....Jade goody is dead!! Muzzletoff!!

Muzzletoff?! Boycey you shite talking fiend you. Should have known you'd have your cruel hat on!
Boycey

24th Mar 09 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh yeah Shell you better belive it! I don't wish death upon any innocent people like Goody but jesus christ I could not take looking at her mugshot anymore!! Thousands upon thousands of people die in out country from cancer every year and dont get a fraction of the media attention taht she got! I hate the media! I might take over the East Fife Mail!
radicalry00

24th Mar 09 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
quote:
Originally posted by radicalry00
All DizzyRebel ever does is copy and paste stuff from random sites. He does it all the time in the gym threads.

Proof?

only thing i pasted over was rmr calculator and basic diet plans written by pros - even then i said 'written by john m berardi' for example. Everything else is my own tapping.... just because your not capable of writing any intelligent input on your own accord does not mean the rest of the world has to copy and paste too.

Okay, I concur. I'm unintelligent. Bad times

I would not exactly refer to your posts as "intelligent input" though. You still haven't grasped the proper use of "your and you're" yet. I'd search for some of the posts you have made to point out more grammatical errors and plagiarism but I can't be bothered.
Boycey

24th Mar 09 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL!!!!! I would be like the Fife Adolf Hitler!! haha!! How did Eck get on with his phone interview btw Shell?
Boycey

24th Mar 09 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I should maybe just message you actually lol
DizzyRebel

24th Mar 09 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Grammar is only half the story. Is steven hawkings not intelligent because he cant wipe his own arse?

Its the internet, im not writing a novel or essay for an english language exam - so long as basic punctuation and spelling are correct i deem it completely acceptable. I hate text chav speak as much as the next person, but i equally hate people who flame an intelligent post just because one word was mis-spelled or the grammar wasnt perfect!

I dont know what plagiarism is so i cant comment on that lol.
Shell
Premium Member

24th Mar 09 at 11:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plagiarism is stealing someone elses work and passing it as your own.
DizzyRebel

24th Mar 09 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shelley the online vocabulary

Well afaik i dont do plagiarism, if i quote someone elses work ill say its been quoted, however sometimes i might use an extract as part of one of my posts taken from someone elses article without perfectly quoting it and marking my source.

Either way, you gain knowledge by reading it, observing it or hearing it. If i read somewhere about why skidmarks form in underpants and it was a long lengthy explanation, id sooner copy and paste it from the source to save myself writing a hug essay for 30 minutes. Time is precious, no point wasting it doing something someone else has already done for you!
Shell
Premium Member

24th Mar 09 at 11:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't realise we had to reference our sources on an internet forum tbh. I do enough of that at uni.
DizzyRebel

24th Mar 09 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was also unaware of this, but it seems if you dont you get flamed for plagiarism something chronic!
Scotty_B

24th Mar 09 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you read that crap in the paper about her having 21 Daimlers, Service on large screens and a remembrance statue.

WTF!! She a nobody that got cancer and died, I've had many close relatives die over the years with cancer, this is a disgrace.
Jambo

24th Mar 09 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jade called that shilpa girl poppadom.

The media branded her a rascist on what was hardly even an insult, least of all that rascist. So if that is the measure of her being a rascist then i can garuntee 99.9% of posters calling her rascist have said worse.

This whole thread is horseshit.
Dr Pepper

24th Mar 09 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Calling someone poppadom head doesnt neccasarily mean your rascist -- it does mean your thick, ignorant and rude though.

Dont really have any opinion on her dying - does feel like the whole world has gone completely mad though if this is front page news.
a_j_mair

24th Mar 09 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i saw a headline something like "Dianna from the wrong side of the road"

How
DannyB
Premium Member

24th Mar 09 at 16:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, that was in the sun yesterday. I'm sorry but, our troops dying in a war we shouldn't be fighting is far more important news than a BB2 contestant, yet she has a 16 page spread in the paper.
Scotty_B

24th Mar 09 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Yeah, that was in the sun yesterday. I'm sorry but, our troops dying in a war we shouldn't be fighting is far more important news than a BB2 contestant, yet she has a 16 page spread in the paper.

If it sells it, it'll fill it.
R1CH

24th Mar 09 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In a Geordie Accent "Day 1 in Heaven and Jade Goody is already up for eviction"

willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

24th Mar 09 at 16:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scotty_B

24th Mar 09 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nobody vote, we don't want her back down here.
Kerry

24th Mar 09 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will never forget the day my mum told me and my brother that my dad was gonna die. I dont know how I would feel having to tell my daughter the same thing
Noone deserves that. Your all disrespectful pigs
CorsAsh

24th Mar 09 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
yet she has a 16 page spread in the paper.

Pullout cancer patient centrefold? That sounds just like the Sun.
CorsAsh

24th Mar 09 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think people hate her tbh Kerry, people despise the fickle reactions of the media and media-consuming public.

And raising awareness? Who the hell hasn't heard of cancer by now?

<<  3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Poor Jade 22 database queries in 0.2874229 seconds