corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Morning
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Oct 09 at 14:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FAZ
Premium Member

15th Oct 09 at 14:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
just gone through my old corsa progress thread

link?
Matt L

15th Oct 09 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FAZ
quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
just gone through my old corsa progress thread

link?

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=331887

never updated it after i gave it to my bro.

always thought it was scrapped after my bro traded it in, but just checked askmid and its currently insured

[Edited on 15-10-2009 by Matt L]
_Allan_

15th Oct 09 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

5th on the right Filth.
Conway563

15th Oct 09 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll try and remember to have a read through that at some point Matt. Looks like one of the few projects on here where I can see the pictures in work
Fad

15th Oct 09 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
quote:
Originally posted by Fad
Lets get kunking

When you gonna send me some goat anyway mate?

Its i my pocket like Polly
Conway563

15th Oct 09 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyway off to the pub and then the weekend begins. Speak to you monday bitches

Except you Fad, I'm going to drunkenly text you this weekend
Fad

15th Oct 09 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

expect something obsecene and pregnant
Matt L

15th Oct 09 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
I'll try and remember to have a read through that at some point Matt. Looks like one of the few projects on here where I can see the pictures in work

most pics are in my garage, but some were on photobucket but got moved/deleted so links dont work.
andy1868

15th Oct 09 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

guess where i've been today

_Allan_

15th Oct 09 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've been vandalising walls haven't you Muffy?
andy1868

15th Oct 09 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no sir
Daveskater
Premium Member

15th Oct 09 at 16:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Home time lads

See you tomorrow, except Joe who we will see on Monday
quote:
Originally posted by pow
AFM needs changing
It nearly got me killed the other week, tried coming off the A40 onto a back road, with someone coming but still a bit away, tried pulling off quickly and the engine nearly died

Need to go to Vaux tomorrow so will see how much a new one is, otherwise it'll be down scrappy on Sunday

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
FAZ
Premium Member

15th Oct 09 at 16:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wt the hell dave wt do you do for a living and what hours?? u went at like 2 ish?

[Edited on 15-10-2009 by FAZ]
FAZ
Premium Member

15th Oct 09 at 16:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
Home time lads

See you tomorrow, except Joe who we will see on Monday
quote:
Originally posted by pow
AFM needs changing
It nearly got me killed the other week, tried coming off the A40 onto a back road, with someone coming but still a bit away, tried pulling off quickly and the engine nearly died

Need to go to Vaux tomorrow so will see how much a new one is, otherwise it'll be down scrappy on Sunday

£220 from my local vaux fitted, lmf is £80 n still going strong
willay
Premium Member

15th Oct 09 at 16:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I banged some girl on new years eve, she was total trash, a scene slut who had slept with every dude in tight jeans for like a 10 mile radius. We were both drunk as shit, dunno how I managed to stay hard. It was awful. I left the lights on. Outside the door to my room my buddies were playing Mariokart 64. I fucked her to the romantic sounds of power up boxes spinning and Wario proclaiming "imma gonna win" and "owowowowowowow" every few seconds. I had to work the next day. I was so hungover and all I could feel was shame and remorse.
Fad

15th Oct 09 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this why Neo is in so much shit?
willay
Premium Member

15th Oct 09 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i was in college and we were doing this sorority/fraternity hayride thing and I wasnt going to go but a friend of mine in the sorority told me that another girl's sister was in town and had nobody to go with and they didnt just want to leave her alone at the sorority house so i said i would go with her.

she seemed normal looking and stuff not hot but not like disgusting, when i met her before the ride i was already drunk and introduced myself, she was kind of just smiling and i thought she was shy and possibly high because she kept just looking around with these big bug eyes

we went to the hayride and like i was sitting next to her in the van and tried to make some smalltalk and she just kept saying "uh-huh" and shit like that and looking around i figured she was rolling or something. we got to the hayride and shit and it was like a big group so i was talking to a bunch of people and she was kind of just hanging out by me but not saying much. there was a keg set up and stuff and we sat around drinking, she didnt drink anything but she kept wandering off into the woods and her sister would go and bring her back to the campfire/keg, i just figured she was completely fucked up, no worries.

on the way back in the van like we're sitting next to each other in the back and most everybodys drunk and its dark and all the sudden she just turns to me and thrusts her hand down my pants and starts like rapidly jerking me off hard and fast... she was leaning into my ear and going UGGGGHHH UGGGGGHHH UGGGGGGGGGGG which i thought was just her being all turned on or something. so im trying to be like all silent because theres other people in the van and shes just pounding away on me and grunting over and over and then i cum like all over my shirt and her hand and she takes her hand and licks the cum off it like really exaggerated like and then licks her lips and then turns around and starts staring out the window and im like ok whatever that was cool.

we get back to the sorority house and she gets out and im like "well i had a nice time, if you're still in town for a few days maybe we can like grab dinner or drinks or something" and she just stares at me blankly for like 5 seconds and then blurts out really loud "BYE BYE NOW" and then runs after her sister into the sorority house.

well come to find out the next day from my friend that she was a fucking retard that lived in a group home or some shit from the time that she turned 14 because her parents couldnt handle her anymore and her sister was her legal guardian and the only person who still dealt with her and she wore diapers and shit and yeah basically i was owned and got jerked off by a retard in the back of a van
Matt L

15th Oct 09 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FAZ
wt the hell dave wt do you do for a living and what hours?? u went at like 2 ish?

[Edited on 15-10-2009 by FAZ]

dave works 8.30 - 5 but his dinner is 1-2

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning 23 database queries in 0.0138409 seconds