corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa GSI on ebay.

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSI on ebay.
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
17th Feb 10 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Not really a debate worth having, you'll never get complete agreement on it.

It wouldn't be much of a debate if everyone agreed though would it Ian?
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Feb 10 at 00:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Granted. OK I'll change my stance. Be nice about it.
Limecat
Banned

17th Feb 10 at 00:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always am.

If you re-read this thread I haven't even slated the guys car as he rather stupidly thinks I have? I even stated that it was a nice car and looked well done.

I simply stated that it is, in my opinion, overpriced and posted my reasonings for that.
Nic Barnes

17th Feb 10 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what is the real price you want for the car? Not that i can afford it, im just interested.
rickyrocket

17th Feb 10 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Letgsi just seen the new post at top of page(how fast your car goes)
just wondering how fast ur bike is???

Another thing u reckon my cars not worth as much because of my spelling
and the way I deal with some people...ie yourself..grow up..

[Edited on 17-02-2010 by rickyrocket]
96_sport
Banned

17th Feb 10 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LETGSI16V

how many gears does your bike have mate? bet its sh*t quick?
Nic Barnes

17th Feb 10 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does this kid need you to post rubbish up in am internet discussion? You have single handedly lowered the tone of this post. Please refrain from trying to bait people into am argument. Thanks from the moderation team.
Foster16v

17th Feb 10 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jeeeesus its a nice car, like Rickyrocket says he isnt an english teacher hes a mechanic and a friggin good one by the looks of it i dont see LETGSI16V showin off his car
Nic Barnes

17th Feb 10 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

his car is actually extremely impressive. Some people just arent into showing off what they have. It doesnt mean the car is bad. Its just the way some people are. Can we please stop trying to bait letgsi16v as i know he has better things to do than read abuse on the net. Keep it abuse free. Thanks for you cooperation.
Limecat
Banned

17th Feb 10 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ moderator Nic!

It's hardly abuse. I think they both share one brain cell (people in Ireland are stereotyped as being a bit mentally challenged anyway but 96_sport is helping to cement that notion) and they only seem to have one line of retort which strangely involves bikes!?!
Foster16v

17th Feb 10 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hang on nic no offence to you or anything but wasnt it LETGSI16V the one who started the baiting? im not into giving out abuse just dont see why every user on here has to pick points and give negative feedback to a car thats very nice, everyone does it from what ive seen people may not agree but taking the biscuit abit with some comments ive seen on here
Nic Barnes

17th Feb 10 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the thing with an internet discussion based forum. not everyone will like the same thing, and you cant dish out protection over a thread started by someone who doesnt own the car but seen it on ebay.

there are certain known people, mk4_boy is one, that steps the line with judgemental comments. i cant really see what letgsi16v has particularly said wrong. i can see what 96 sport has said wrong however.
Foster16v

17th Feb 10 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok mate fair doooo's! ill sit bak and watch!
LukeD

17th Feb 10 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

96_Sport - dont you have a corsa b thats done around 20k miles aswell? Do they not drive there cars much around N.Ireland or summat?... or they both clocked? jokes
rickyrocket

17th Feb 10 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha they both came from england...96sports corsa was bought in liverpool around a month ago or so....it ws advertised in the autotrader....we cars immaculate also...
ar corsagsi

17th Feb 10 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
what is the real price you want for the car? Not that i can afford it, im just interested.

I would also like to know this?
96_sport
Banned

17th Feb 10 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea well i think everyone is intitled to there own opinion and yes we do drive are cars and are proud of what we have over here and dam good examples aswell. i am just sticking up for a friend and a car that i know and have seen with my own eyes in person. im always up for a bit of banter and always will stick my nose in and stick up for a mate and no one will stop me either. and yes i do drive a 26k mile corsa b 1996 sport in red and i can asure you i have all service/mot history for to prove what the car is, i would just like to add i wouldnt have the car if it wasnt for ricky and i hate people that try to put others down over jealously or what ever the problem is.. and hate them even more if its a close friend of mine because ricky is a down to earth and honest guy and his car is a genuine minter

[Edited on 17-02-2010 by 96_sport]
96_sport
Banned

17th Feb 10 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
@ moderator Nic!

It's hardly abuse. I think they both share one brain cell (people in Ireland are stereotyped as being a bit mentally challenged anyway but 96_sport is helping to cement that notion) and they only seem to have one line of retort which strangely involves bikes!?!

what car do you drive anyway? any pictures?
Limecat
Banned

17th Feb 10 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 96_sport
what car do you drive anyway? any pictures?

I drive a Metro which I got with 7k miles on the clock, it is basically standard at present except for some cut slicks but I am awaiting on a wiring loom and then I can do my conversion and fit the following parts; 1.8 16v VVC Elise engine, Dave Andrews ported head, cams, lightweight steel billet flywheel, nitrous, samco's, quick rack, GTi brakes, cross drilled/grooved discs, MGF hydra cans, rear GTi ARB, full poly bush kit, stainless manifold and 2.5" system, LSD etc.

As my username suggests I also have a Corsa GSI with a C20LET in it with EVO5 software, enlarged tophat, chromed bay, carbon plug cover/heatshield, nitrous, 10 point cage, heated leather,whiteline ARB, Wilwood 4 pots front and rear, coilovers, FMIC, samco's, pacet fan, 17" Compomotives etc, etc, etc. It's being broken for parts as I have lost interest in it after witing almost 18 months for a carbon GSi bumper to arrive.

I also have an R5GTT with a lesser spec than it had after I melted a piston, warped a steel liner, knackered a stage 7 race head and a stage 6 T28/3 turbo. It's got a T28 now, steel liners, stage 5 cam, Gary Poole ported polished head with 3 angles seats, EDS hoses, alloy lobster back, mahoosive actuator, stainless, Koni's, big brake kit, quick rack, morettes etc, etc.

dean101287

17th Feb 10 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate had a metro with an elise engine that came out of an ATOM. WAS rather quick and surprised quite alot of people
Nic Barnes

17th Feb 10 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
im always up for a bit of banter and always will stick my nose in and stick up for a mate and no one will stop me either.

i disagree. you can be stopped by moderators if you cross the line. and i actually believe you have, so have recommended they keep an eye on your conduct and manner that you post in.

its better to try to get along with people instead of being an arse for no reason. can we keep it calm and friendly please?
rickyrocket

17th Feb 10 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ian did you get my u2u?cheers
96_sport
Banned

17th Feb 10 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
im always up for a bit of banter and always will stick my nose in and stick up for a mate and no one will stop me either.

i disagree. you can be stopped by moderators if you cross the line. and i actually believe you have, so have recommended they keep an eye on your conduct and manner that you post in.

its better to try to get along with people instead of being an arse for no reason. can we keep it calm and friendly please?

think that should go for others aswell and not just me mate
Limecat
Banned

17th Feb 10 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why is it that you two always post around the same time? Are you joined at the hip or are you the same person?

I assume ricky-rednecks pm to Ian differed from the shite he was sending to me? (Yes, Admin can extract the PM's if needs be!)
pooly-adam

17th Feb 10 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think its worth every penny he's askin for it looks totally immaculate very nice example of a car that is gettin hard to find in such good condition. i looked at many corsas before i bought mine and people were askin for silly money for cars that had been rallyd about and trashed to the end of its life. good luck with the sale hope u get wat the car is worth. and about the paint even tho the car only done 20 od thousand miles its still an old car and its good to refresh a cars paintwork to make a old girl look like its jst rolled of the showroom floow

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa GSI on ebay. 22 database queries in 0.2611868 seconds