corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 3CM

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 3CM
mwg

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 10 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah. Are you still working at the same place doing 3D drawings of timber frame buildings?
3CorsaMeal

2nd Mar 10 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, am still there, although get to work from home now, most of the time too it seems.

today i've just ordered myself some bird scaring rockets
Fro

2nd Mar 10 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wtf
Nismo

2nd Mar 10 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Amazing! all we need now is for Jizzy to return

CorsAsh

2nd Mar 10 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe I should text him a sexy message to entice him back.
Nismo

2nd Mar 10 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh send him a picture of some big jugs and say i got your number from CS, he will be online within minutes
Jake

2nd Mar 10 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal

@jake, the golf is a 2.8, corrado is 2.9, same engine just bigger pistons, throttle body, inlet etc and a bit more power

i know mate i got one aswell. Just never heard anyone wanting to put a 2.8 in a corrado. Its usually all the vagfags wanting to steal 2.9s for their golfs
3CorsaMeal

2nd Mar 10 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal

@jake, the golf is a 2.8, corrado is 2.9, same engine just bigger pistons, throttle body, inlet etc and a bit more power

i know mate i got one aswell. Just never heard anyone wanting to put a 2.8 in a corrado. Its usually all the vagfags wanting to steal 2.9s for their golfs

what have you got? pics?

i know people go on about not being able to rebore a 2.9 head, so alot buy a 2.8 head and bore that out and fit the corrado pistons.

tbh i'm only know a limited amount of info about it all i get a bit lost until i have all the bits in front of me
John G

2nd Mar 10 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
How did you get yours inactive? I've been given a new drug which should mean I can come off the steroids but I'm dubious about taking it at the moment while I'm building up my appetite as it can make you sick, I don't want to go through that again.

it was most active when i was 12 and it just eased itself, i was on fortisips and liquid iron as i droped alot of weight, Obviously you know there are different severities of the desease mine just comes and goes, even though its stil inactive i stil get run down and stomach cramps, but nothin like i used too, luckily iv never had to go on steriods either.

girl at work had to have a small section on her intestins removed as it got that back, i just control it at the moment by not eatin certain foods and makin sure i dont have to many late nights

im just gratefull i only have it to a small degree.
Root

2nd Mar 10 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/5305/new_hair_1.jpg

Is that you?
Jake

2nd Mar 10 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John G
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
How did you get yours inactive? I've been given a new drug which should mean I can come off the steroids but I'm dubious about taking it at the moment while I'm building up my appetite as it can make you sick, I don't want to go through that again.

it was most active when i was 12 and it just eased itself, i was on fortisips and liquid iron as i droped alot of weight, Obviously you know there are different severities of the desease mine just comes and goes, even though its stil inactive i stil get run down and stomach cramps, but nothin like i used too, luckily iv never had to go on steriods either.

girl at work had to have a small section on her intestins removed as it got that back, i just control it at the moment by not eatin certain foods and makin sure i dont have to many late nights

im just gratefull i only have it to a small degree.

my brother had colitis and was in hospital for a year with it. He went down to 7 stone at 6'1 and they removed most of the small intestine. He has central line now two years on and it still fucks him about. Anything to do with that can be a devistating illness and i dont think there is enough awareness about it

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 3CM 22 database queries in 0.0363998 seconds