corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Election Night - Real time chat (almost)

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Election Night - Real time chat (almost)
SetH

User status: Offline
6th May 10 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh fuck im tired, i see what you wanted me to elaborate on.

Its common consensus amongst a lot of us that shell presents a know it all attitude.

Again just an opinion (shared by others) and not a personal attack.

ie it is a general view that i am a sick twisted cnut.
Eck
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 23:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Oh fuck im tired, i see what you wanted me to elaborate on.

Its common consensus amongst a lot of us that shell presents a know it all attitude.

Again just an opinion (shared by others) and not a personal attack.

ie it is a general view that i am a sick twisted cnut.

And by me saying that it is Colin's choice to, or not to vote, I am then showing a know it all attitude. Are you fucking high? I fail to see how she has a know it all attitude but hey! I'm sure if you have an opinion, the little group that follows you around and go crazy for the beasts you post will also have that opinion
Colin

6th May 10 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seth this has nothing to do with disrespect or south korea as much as you think, basically I did think long & hard about voting but in the end it just didnt make sense to do so.

My thoughts were that the current labour guy here does a good job where I am but that labour in general overall running does not.

So i'd need to vote for a poorer candidate for the constituency im in, in hope of overall country wide change.

So each cancelled one another out im afraid, im not going to win Susan Boyle a seat running my town in hope of knocking Labour out!!

So at least without voting whatever happens im not to blame & i'll not moan about any government issues either, i'll just moan at the people that voted them in.
SetH

6th May 10 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh for the love of god, i just constructed a reply then it browser fucked up. So quickly...

regarding the know it all comments, nothing to do with the children of HEFFER.

There is no right or wrong wether you vote or not.

If you do not vote you are taken your right and liberty to vote as granted.

Thats all I have to say
SetH

6th May 10 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair play Colin

I think I am just a bit pissy that too many people are in a hyper reality in this country and only about half of the Country bother to vote.

They will jump to their phones when its time to vote on X factor or Britains got talent and they are too busy facebooking, texting and watching reality TV which to whatever reason only know to christ is more important to them then voting for their government.

[Edited on 06-05-2010 by SetH]
Generation

6th May 10 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So becuase I didn't vote it means, I have taken it for granted, and taken for granted al the people who fought for it? Thats ridiculous.
Limecat
Banned

6th May 10 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Fair play Colin

I think I am just a bit pissy that too many people are in a hyper reality in this country and only about half of the Country bother to vote.

They will jump to their phones when its time to vote on X factor or Britains got talent and they are too busy facebooking, texting and watching reality TV which to whatever reason only know to christ is more important to them then voting for their government.

Agree with it all except your first line agreeing with some crap cop out.
SetH

6th May 10 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
So becuase I didn't vote it means, I have taken it for granted, and taken for granted al the people who fought for it? Thats ridiculous.

Yes that is my opinion. Just stating it, not forcing it on you but I know a lot of people that feel the same way.

Do you have any older relatives that fought in the wars so that you can enjoy the freedom and luxuries you have today? Present my view to them and ask them if its ridiculous.

Its just an opinion but far from ridiculous.
Eck
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 23:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Fair play Colin

I didn't vote as I didn't get my postal vote and like fuck I could be arsed to go to my voting station seeing as I finished my nightshift at 7am, then got up to get my car, only to be back at work at 7pm. They can fuck themselves.
SetH

6th May 10 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hyper Reality is not a cop out Wayne.

It is definately present in some areas of the population to varying degrees.

It was just a sweeping statement I guess not attributing it to all that, well possibly amongst the younger female generation
Generation

6th May 10 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did have grandparents that fought but they are dead, I didn't take them or what they did for granted.
SetH

6th May 10 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I did have grandparents that fought but they are dead, I didn't take them or what they did for granted.

Im fairly sure they would have wanted you to vote then but as said its your free choice.
Eck
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 23:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Likewise. My grandad was in the Para's and was captured but came back alive. I don't take what he did for granted.
Eck
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 23:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was trying to think where I've seen this scenario before. Someone not voting and people going up in arms about it... And it was South Park
SetH

6th May 10 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He was fighting for Democracy and your freedom which includes your right to vote.
SetH

6th May 10 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I was trying to think where I've seen this scenario before. Someone not voting and people going up in arms about it... And it was South Park

Eck
Premium Member

7th May 10 at 00:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGE0pGNhrSY&feature=related
SetH

7th May 10 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah VOTE OR DIE BITCH!
p

7th May 10 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are the Lib dems supposedly doing for us ? I voted for them by mistake
Chrissy
Premium Member

7th May 10 at 00:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol at the amount of folk just patching Gordon Brown when he goes to shake their hand..

>>>> Chris <<<<

p

7th May 10 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL who's watching Sky. Look at the white power guy with the shades on
p

7th May 10 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do hope Gordon Brown fucks off
Ian
Site Administrator

7th May 10 at 00:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What the hell is that guy doing with his arm
Chrissy
Premium Member

7th May 10 at 00:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fuck is going on with that helmet with the shades!?

>>>> Chris <<<<

p

7th May 10 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
What the hell is that guy doing with his arm

White power it has to be

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Election Night - Real time chat (almost) 23 database queries in 0.0166700 seconds