corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa haters

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa haters
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
7th Jul 10 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think the whole modified car scene has changed, all over the show, not just corsasport and corsas.
Nath

7th Jul 10 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
Why, what have you got now Nath, a 2cv? I could imagine you in a 2cv driving through fields with a basket of eggs, chewing grass and collecting nettles to make a soup.

My neighbour has a 2CV if that helps.
Ian W

7th Jul 10 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it ended up being only Corsa chat allowed and no negative comments then it would end up like PNG, good site for Nova's but nothing else, this is easily the best forum I use as its diverse.

The only reason Corsa's get a slating is because previous owners have moved on and taken off the rose tinted glasses and like to share the experience
Winemaker

7th Jul 10 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's an enthusiasts car, the corsa b and c, I have owned four GSi's to date and the majority of information regarding the corsa was gleaned from this site, this site (CORSAsport not CARsport) is what inspired me to start the Australian version, Holdenbarina dot com, members corsa's such as that little sexy blue beast that Stavs had, the brocade one that Monster was nearly killed in, there are so many, I have disc's with shitloads of pics on them from members on this forum. I own other cars as well but, enjoy messing about with them, they can be a pain in the arse, they can also be a joy as well. I think the site works well it just may need, as Ian said, get back to grass roots and encourage new members that have just purchased one or thinking about purchasing one and share all the knowledge you have gained from owning one, the good and the bad rather than slating and flaming ect
Corsa_Sport21

7th Jul 10 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
i am not saying its the best car. i am just saying for this being a corsa site, all that ever happens in general chat is corsas get slagged off every thread. i smashed a 911 turbo in a driveway built car a 10th of the cost. everyone just ripped the piss and slated corsas again.

A driveway built car yet most of your progress pics seem to have been taken in a garage or areas surrounding the garage??

Who actually built your car??Did you pay for the majority of it and do some bits and bobs yourself??Did you weld the cage in etc??
sc0ott

7th Jul 10 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
you have replied with the bus pass response for the last few months to anything i have posted. How does that work for irony then? You really do hold a grudge against me dont you? I dont even know who you are or why?

if you actually had a clue you would know my post has nothing to do with anything ironic. its you who created this thread (not me) and is you who constantly posted 'should have bought a bus pass'.
i posted it a few times in your threads because every other mod related thread that never got your approval had your bus pass comment somewhere in it.
i dont hold any grudges, but when you see a member post silly comments about bus passes and scene puppets then you come across a thread created by the same person about how people are slagged for modding their cars as per the 90's then what do you expect.
Nath

7th Jul 10 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_B
Cant say ive noticed a monumental slating of Corsas recently? any examples?

Same here to be honest.
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Jul 10 at 12:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Adam_B
Cant say ive noticed a monumental slating of Corsas recently? any examples?

Same here to be honest.

It's more a variation of opinions, not all out hatred. That's how I see it anyway.
Nath

7th Jul 10 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

True. I've seen some of that where people either get offended too easily, or where somebody gives out an opinion which is a bit strong.
Nic Barnes

7th Jul 10 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i am going to retire from making any comments about anything car related. Seems its worthless place to have anything positive to say about corsas.
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Jul 10 at 12:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Being honest is the best way people do get offended on the internet too easily though, aslong as they like the car that's all that matters. People can say what they like about my tin can I couldnt care less, especially on a forum full of strangers.
Nath

7th Jul 10 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
well i am going to retire from making any comments about anything car related. Seems its worthless place to have anything positive to say about corsas.

Good stuff
Nath

7th Jul 10 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Being honest is the best way people do get offended on the internet too easily though, aslong as they like the car that's all that matters. People can say what they like about my tin can I couldnt care less, especially on a forum full of strangers.

Same!
sc0ott

7th Jul 10 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2nd page - nic barnes comment about the guys mod.

http://corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=561420&page=2
Nic Barnes

7th Jul 10 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no bad comments before that no? I had green wheels by the way. Got slated for it.
ryzer

7th Jul 10 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh Nic I rarely see you post much positive stuff about other corsa's for example in the thread about the 'scene' corsa D you just made a joke. and i think in the link posted above you didnt really provide any decent feedback. not a personal attack, just an observation.
sc0ott

7th Jul 10 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
no bad comments before that no? I had green wheels by the way. Got slated for it.

yes, hence my comment further down the page.
tbh i dont really care what colour of wheels you had/have as its your choice but the fact is you have made a thread going on about how corsa owners are slatted for their mods etc but youre one of the slatters.
mwg

7th Jul 10 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

You do stuff like this every few months. Then you reply to threads saying you have no opinion on it or anything any more.
Nic Barnes

7th Jul 10 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh right.
Nath

7th Jul 10 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:

You do stuff like this every few months. Then you reply to threads saying you have no opinion on it or anything any more.

Are you saying its boring and predictable?
Nic Barnes

7th Jul 10 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair enough nath point taken.
mwg

7th Jul 10 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have no opinion on the matter
Nath

7th Jul 10 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was just asking my friend Matthew on his thoughts on this matter.
Nath

7th Jul 10 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And he has spoken.
Nic Barnes

7th Jul 10 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will just stick to doing my project thread then.

<<  3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa haters 22 database queries in 0.0144391 seconds