corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Any donations welcome !

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any donations welcome !
am4nf

User status: Offline
20th Aug 10 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Credit to everyone who donated, its amazing what people can do when they dont even know someone

Limecat
Banned

20th Aug 10 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
No your just a twat

That too but I am also a realist.

Why some tossers chucked in £16k as they were too fucking tight to pay about £15-20 is fucking beyond me?

They whored the media, she was getting treatment anyway for fucks sake. Idiots.
CORSA NUT

21st Aug 10 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can see that side of it mate I really can, sometimes though this really does show me that although they 'should' have got insurance the might of the British public always shines through! Just wish they would do it fo the worlds elite.
DaveyLC

21st Aug 10 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
I'm all for a revolution, who else wants to join?

THE DAILY MAIL: "THOUSANDS FLOOD THE STREETS IN UK REVOLT"

THE SUN: "DOWN WITH THE GOVERNMENT"

THE EXPRESS: "ITS REVOLTING".

CORSA SPORT:

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
it was in the sun today. mates at work were talking about it but i didn't want to tell them i know the bloke that started it from a corsa website s they'd think i'm a right nobber

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
small world isnt it really!

Best of luck guys!

skint at the mo will get over to london when i can!

Sunz

21st Aug 10 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
No your just a twat

That too but I am also a realist.

Why some tossers chucked in £16k as they were too fucking tight to pay about £15-20 is fucking beyond me?

They whored the media, she was getting treatment anyway for fucks sake. Idiots.

You don't know anything about it mate, complete tosser you are

They didnt want to do the operation there, the hospital is due to be knocked down, it's a complete wreck inside.
Insurance doesn't cover the costs of the private air ambulance.
We as a family didn't contact the media, we didn't seek attention, they contacted up and whored us for information after my sisters best friend spoke to the newsshopper.

Maybe you can donate your r888's for the ambulance so we can get back to the hospital in time.
Limecat
Banned

21st Aug 10 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sunz, I think the point on the air ambulance was quite clear.

When You say 'they' didn't want the operation done there I assume you mean your sister and brother in law? You can't mean the doctors as the E111 allows you the same treatment as what a LOCAL person would get, quite why anyone would think it allows you a private helicopter home to the hospital of their choice is beyond me?

So it's a personal choice, something they weren't bothered about when skimping on a few quid but are seemingly happy to have at others expense? It kind of flies in the face of the phrase 'beggars can't be choosers' because clearly they can.

I wouldn't donate, I would rather give the money to cancer sufferers or something, a cause where there is no negligence by the victim.

I feel sorry for her, really I do but it's a situation they are in due to their actions, not other peoples.

They had time to do the E111 in the first place so they also had time to get proper insurance, the only conclusion that can be drawn from that is that they were too tight to buy it.
ssj_kakarot

21st Aug 10 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
it amazes me how the british only unite for the stupist things, like this and xmas no.1 etc

yet we all sit around and happily accept fuel prices, road tax, car insurance, stupid new laws being brought in.

Any real cause arises and the whole country just sits and moans to each other about it.

thats because people can actually do something about raising money, i slightly agree with what your saying but in the grand scheme of things the general public even in large numbers have no control over the majority of things you have listed.

i mean look at half of the petitions on the downing street website, even when millions of people sign something the goverment just ignores it and does what they want...
ssj_kakarot

21st Aug 10 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Sunz, I think the point on the air ambulance was quite clear.

When You say 'they' didn't want the operation done there I assume you mean your sister and brother in law? You can't mean the doctors as the E111 allows you the same treatment as what a LOCAL person would get, quite why anyone would think it allows you a private helicopter home to the hospital of their choice is beyond me?

So it's a personal choice, something they weren't bothered about when skimping on a few quid but are seemingly happy to have at others expense? It kind of flies in the face of the phrase 'beggars can't be choosers' because clearly they can.

I wouldn't donate, I would rather give the money to cancer sufferers or something, a cause where there is no negligence by the victim.

I feel sorry for her, really I do but it's a situation they are in due to their actions, not other peoples.

They had time to do the E111 in the first place so they also had time to get proper insurance, the only conclusion that can be drawn from that is that they were too tight to buy it.

what happens if they have lung cancer exacerbated from smoking 20 fags a day all their life?

Limecat
Banned

21st Aug 10 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I knew when I was writing that I should have put in brackets about smoking. In this context though, a smoker is entitled to the same NHS care as everyone else, it would be like them deciding after the event that they want to use Bupa despite not paying for private medical insurance.

That's what I found really weird about Christies, such a horrid eerie place but the number of people who were either patients or worked there and walked out of the door and instantly sparked up was shocking!?! I would have thought that should have given them a wake up call or an insight into the issues? It's not like I'm preaching on that either, I smoked for over 11 years until recently.
Hammer

21st Aug 10 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another thread ruined by the fat American's pitiful attention whoring. Do us all a favour and fuck off.
Ben G

21st Aug 10 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is she coming home today/tomorrow then? just heard it on the radio.
Sunz

21st Aug 10 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sometime tomorrow : )
jrsteeve

22nd Aug 10 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Erm.... http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/08/22/balcony-plunge-bride-in-drunken-bust-ups-115875-22505106/

[Edited on 22-08-2010 by jrsteeve]
John

22nd Aug 10 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That puts it in a different light if it's true
Edd

22nd Aug 10 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fpmsl
Brett
Premium Member

22nd Aug 10 at 18:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Edd

22nd Aug 10 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bet he tried to smother her with a pillow just before this

all the fannies who donated
Limecat
Banned

22nd Aug 10 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I wouldn't wish it on anyone but people don't just 'fall' from a balcony.

Steve
Premium Member

22nd Aug 10 at 19:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

She then tried to climb onto Mr Kershaw's balcony, but slipped as she straddled the divide and fell 20ft.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/08/22/balcony-plunge-bride-in-drunken-bust-ups-115875-22505106/#ixzz0xMa2lrJH
Go Camping for 95p! Vouchers collectable in the Daily and Sunday Mirror until 11th August . Click here for more information

ridiculous, clearly this wasnt someone, "who'd just had a drink for a good time" this was stupid behaviour and was only going to end in an accident, if you have an accident from your own stupid behaviour, then i think its disgusting to come asking for money to be bailed out, i knew something wasnt right with this affair wasnt comfortable with it from the start

i do hope the papers are wrong

[Edited on 22-08-2010 by Steve]
ste_p23

22nd Aug 10 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Riverside Mother Fucker
adiohead

22nd Aug 10 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Hubby shouted 'I want divorce' on honeymoon"

Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
23rd Aug 10 at 00:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice.
jibjob

23rd Aug 10 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone seen the google-ads under the story?

quote:
Quick online divorce
Fixed cost £160 + court fees
www.marchsolicitors.com
Divorce Lawyer in London
Solicitors experienced in complex & international UK divorce situations
www.DivorceLawyer.co.uk
Corfu Hotel Deals
Mare Monte Resort Hotel, Corfu From £19 PPPN - Book Online Now!
www.LowCostHolidays.com/Corfu

I wouldnt wish an injury on anyone but my god you couldnt have picked better adverts
CORSA NUT

23rd Aug 10 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want my fucking £10 back
Ben G

23rd Aug 10 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
i'm guessing drink played a part in it. they went out for a meal on their honeymoon and came back for ''some air''.

bit strange. but i do hope she gets better and comes home for proper treatment.

now everyone who donated have been made to look like fools.

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Any donations welcome ! 22 database queries in 0.0177450 seconds