corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » This weekends Premier League action

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This weekends Premier League action
Robbo

User status: Offline
19th Sep 10 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Dont need to pretend mate, we are in the title race whether you like it or not. Did you not watch MOTD last night when the opening line to the show was something like neither of the favourites for the title are featured on the show tonight as they are playing tomorrow?
we'll see in may
mwg

19th Sep 10 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I admire your blind faith but its misplaced.
strick206

19th Sep 10 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get the fuck in there

Can't believe we let them back into the game with two silly fouls

Finally Berbatov appears to be turning up, hopefully you'll stop giving him all that stick now matt and marc?

Now to read through the nonsense in here
Nic Barnes

19th Sep 10 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

West ham are only 4 points off Liverpool now
mwg

19th Sep 10 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye strick I'm having to eat a bit of humble pie now But its not bad thing if this is the Berbatov we can expect to see now
Robbo

19th Sep 10 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hardly. our defence is considerably stronger, we've added an extra dimension in chamakh, walcott seems to have taken a step up (asusming he can stay fit ) and we've been banging them in for fun (granted we've not had the toughest of starts but all good for the confidence) whereas your lot can't defend (full stop let alone a lead) for toffee. few injuries and youll be shot. we've been missing between 3-6 first team pleayers since before the start of the season and mainly churnign out the results
N3CRO

19th Sep 10 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats £35 I've just won
Eck
Premium Member

19th Sep 10 at 14:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll championship standard you illiterate wee cunt
Marc

19th Sep 10 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
hardly. our defence is considerably stronger, we've added an extra dimension in chamakh, walcott seems to have taken a step up (asusming he can stay fit ) and we've been banging them in for fun (granted we've not had the toughest of starts but all good for the confidence) whereas your lot can't defend (full stop let alone a lead) for toffee. few injuries and youll be shot. we've been missing between 3-6 first team pleayers since before the start of the season and mainly churnign out the results

Bet you still don't win a real trophy.
mwg

19th Sep 10 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's like Messi said, it'll be all over for you come January.
mwg

19th Sep 10 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Hope we win with a Berbatov goal

just remembered I said this
AlexSXI

19th Sep 10 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:

Do you think United will win a real trophy?! I don't.
Robbo

19th Sep 10 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:

By real trophy I presume you mean FA Cup, PL or CL - in which case, neither will your lot - same as last year

now to see if chelsea hammer blackpool as expected or if blackpool can come with soem kind of a result :S
strick206

19th Sep 10 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
I'll be amazed if Liverpool win today, but Utd have Ferdinand back, so that'll help the scousers

FUCKING CLUELESS

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
And, the Spurs Berbatov has decided to turn up amazing goal, has to be said and why wasn't that a red card for John O'gay ?

Only thing i can think of is that the ref thought the keeper was getting it, which he was, hence keeping oshea on, fucking stupid challenge though

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
Have that Fergie, you moaning bitching twat

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
To be fair to Liverpool I haven't seen them bigging themselves up saying they're in the running for the league like Arsenal think they are

[Edited on 19-09-2010 by mwg]
once your team can manage to defend a lead (fulham, everton and almost again today ) and win matches in the CL (how you do against championshop std rangers again?) then you can pretend to be in the title race too

FLOL at you thinking you are a top team for the title, you won't finish about either of chelsea or united

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
united & chelsea are better than arsenal too.
chelsea, maybe
utd, no chance

You have to be baiting there

quote:

Defence stronger, somehow i don't think so, only sagna would start for us. Evra is having a poor start but will pick up, vidic is awesome and if we can keep rio fit then our defence is spot on.

You've got chamakh yes but this season is like we have just signed berbatov, he's been awesome, so our attack is way stronger.
mwg

19th Sep 10 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you know where Ferdinand was today Strick? He wasn't even on the bench.
strick206

19th Sep 10 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone is tossing off chelsea and yet they have had the easiest start to a season i have ever seen any team have.

If you had a pound acca on all the chelsea games this season you still wouldn't have doubled your money thats how easy the start has been.

I still think we will win the league, we always start slowly, and we haven't had an easy start, everton away is a very hard place to go (cant believe newcastle won there) fulham as well, we never do well against a mark hughes side, and now liverpool, we have a lot of easy games ahead of us to catch chelsea while they have to play some harder games
strick206

19th Sep 10 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Do you know where Ferdinand was today Strick? He wasn't even on the bench.

He picked up a bug later on in the week so was out with illness
Nic Barnes

19th Sep 10 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sick apparently matthew
Nic Barnes

19th Sep 10 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
everton away is a very hard place to go (cant believe newcastle won there)
toon made it look easy to win away at everton.
mwg

19th Sep 10 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

strick206

19th Sep 10 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have to admit Nani was brilliant in parts today but his fuckign dive at the side of agger and a couple more where he went down easily (was contact but not enough to not him down) were a fucking disgrace, he needs to get that out of his game
Robbo

19th Sep 10 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wasnt actually comparing our defences there, i meant our defence is stronger than it has been.

but as you mention it... sagna is a given, vermaelen is better than ferdinand (past it) and Evans etc and Clichy/Evra is really take it or leave it - on is betetr at defending than the other and one is better at atatckign than the other

Vidic would clearly walk into most teams in the world. squillachi and koscielny have both ahd decent starts and look like they are a step up than anythign weve had for a while so fingers crossed
strick206

19th Sep 10 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've watched a couple of arsenal games and that koscielny looks like he is prone to making mistakes, has made a couple already and i'm not sure he is a top class player

But you're getting way carried away about arsenals chances after beating a very poor braga (they didnt even turn up)

Not being able to put sunderland away with the chances, and that penalty miss was shocking. Mass panic in defence at the end too
Ben G

19th Sep 10 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chelsea to win 6-0 has lower odds than blackpool just winning

mwg

19th Sep 10 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got my fiver on Chelsea at 6-0

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » This weekends Premier League action 23 database queries in 0.0205162 seconds