corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Radio Rage

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Radio Rage
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
23rd Dec 10 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
Have you seen that Morgana show ? she takes the utter piss out of Ferne.

yes, love that show

she is brilliant and does a really good impression, looks just like her too

Jambo

23rd Dec 10 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics?
Lawrah
Premium Member

23rd Dec 10 at 13:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SKILLZ!!
3CorsaMeal

23rd Dec 10 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.papture.com/blog/2010/11/30/the-morgana-show-stars-tonight/
Kyle T
Premium Member

23rd Dec 10 at 16:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Try listening to the galaxy radio station in scotland. The djs are shit and are about as funny as a week in the jail and all thats ever played is the top 10 constantly.

Galaxy Yorkshire REALLY boils my piss, I HATE it with passion - unfunny cunts, particularly the black guy (I don't know his name, so that's the best way I can describe him... sorry ) who tries his hardest to be 'a funny wanker', slagging people off all the time to make himself sound funny - but he's not, he's just a wanker - proper grade A cunt.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Kyle T
Premium Member

23rd Dec 10 at 16:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kyle T
quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Try listening to the galaxy radio station in scotland. The djs are shit and are about as funny as a week in the jail and all thats ever played is the top 10 constantly.

Galaxy Yorkshire REALLY boils my piss, I HATE it with passion - unfunny cunts, particularly the black guy (I don't know his name, so that's the best way I can describe him... sorry ) who tries his hardest to be 'a funny wanker', slagging people off all the time to make himself sound funny - but he's not, he's just a wanker - proper grade A cunt.

Oh, and when that Rihanna/Eminem song was new - they kept playing it but their edit of it to cut out the swearing was fucking TERRIBLE, I can't really explain how bad it was - but I could have done better with windows movie maker or something.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Kyle T
Premium Member

23rd Dec 10 at 16:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CUNTS

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Ben G

23rd Dec 10 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BARBARA FUCKING STREISAND.

FUCK OFF.
emicen

23rd Dec 10 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone in Strathclyde will have heard the Strathclyde Fire Safety campaign messages for this Christmas featuring "the wee man."

An horrifically over stereotyped ned voice squeeking at you about "dont dae 'at."

I dont know what any of these messages say because I get about 3 syllables in and find myself pounding the stereo buttons through the dash in my desparation to change station.

[its the same voice they used for the bonfire night adverts hence I know what it is without listening beyond that]

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Radio Rage 23 database queries in 0.0136490 seconds