corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How many people ..........

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How many people ..........
ssj_kakarot

User status: Offline
10th Jan 11 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

huh i get noticed a lot in jeans and a t shirt

dont think id go out my way to dress up to get noticed, and if im pissed out my head getting naked and acting a twat i get approached a lot less.

i think acting the fool, being loud ect can put girls off a bit in the sense you become less approchable, well at least so in my case.

just be good looking works a treat ^__^
RichR
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 12:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
Me thinking you are a knob, will not help you getting your fingers sticky.

Such bad bad advice

There was a really good book out last year; I need to find it again but it was quite an interesting read - the Sombrero thing comes from there
Lawrah
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 12:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot

Totally know where your coming from mate..
Lawrah
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 12:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
quote:

Such bad bad advice

There was a really good book out last year; I need to find it again but it was quite an interesting read - the Sombrero thing comes from there

Not cool.
Xs

10th Jan 11 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
Resident CS love guru. Also going to a girls to just sleep just sounds creepy to me.

I agree

If I was a girl I'd think he was either a virgin or gay.
RichR
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 12:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We're not all blessed with Joe's good looks or we have major height disadvantages so we have to seek alternatives.
Russ

10th Jan 11 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot

O RLY

alan-g-w

10th Jan 11 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

holy shit
RichR
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 12:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A mate went out in a 1980's all in one ski suit before Christmas; I have never seen him pull so many people; I can guarantee it was the suit that brought the attention - he just said he wore it as a bet but in reality; he wore it for no reason than he wanted to!!
Lawrah
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 12:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe some girls are into that..but really it does nothing for me. Class Clown is hardly something you want to go for.
Xs

10th Jan 11 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shut up Goldilocks, you're advice is terrible.
RichR
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 12:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He wasn't acting a clown; that's the weird thing - he's a nice guy; little bit shy but will talk to people if they talk to him first - it got people talking to him and that was the trick.

It may not work on everyone but I know personally speaking, I'll go for the girl that stands out from the room; not necessarily the hotest person there; but the one who looks interesting; the one with bright pink hair etc. Its acceptable for females to do things to stand out, whether that be hair, make up, how they dress, how they act but the majority of lads you see out on a friday night look the same; neat pair of jeans, shirt/tee shirt and a pair of brown shoes - I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that per se but dressing a little bit differently makes a better impression and gets you noticed. Ok a sombrero or ski suit would be an extreme circumstance; but stepping outside fo the box makes the difference
Lawrah
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 12:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Xs
Shut up Goldilocks, you're advice is terrible.

I see what you did there
Russ

10th Jan 11 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rich is like the white version of Hitch
Lawrah
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 12:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
He wasn't acting a clown; that's the weird thing - he's a nice guy; little bit shy but will talk to people if they talk to him first - it got people talking to him and that was the trick.

It may not work on everyone but I know personally speaking, I'll go for the girl that stands out from the room; not necessarily the hotest person there; but the one who looks interesting; the one with bright pink hair etc. Its acceptable for females to do things to stand out, whether that be hair, make up, how they dress, how they act but the majority of lads you see out on a friday night look the same; neat pair of jeans, shirt/tee shirt and a pair of brown shoes - I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that per se but dressing a little bit differently makes a better impression and gets you noticed. Ok a sombrero or ski suit would be an extreme circumstance; but stepping outside fo the box makes the difference

I would say..stepping outside the box clothes wise..means you are mentally unstable..
RichR
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 12:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ

Me and JibJob had this same conversation yesterday - I think Alfie is a good role model
Lawrah
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 12:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Me and JibJob had this same conversation yesterday - I think Alfie is a good role model

does he wear a sombrero?
Russ

10th Jan 11 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didnt say you were as successful or your advice was as good as Hitch's..
Sam
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Matt L

10th Jan 11 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 and 22.
FAZ
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Such bad bad advice

cheers for texting back m8
A1EX

10th Jan 11 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there's a huge difference between standing out in a good way and being the class clown......
RichR
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 13:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree, I'm not saying act a fool; there's a fine balance between looking a twat and standing out from the crowd for the right reasons. You don't want to come across as cocky or self assured; but having a little self confidence and being fun to be around/talk to will always help
A1EX

10th Jan 11 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

having good people around you aswell

then again all this is relative to where you are and the type of girls you aim at. Some things work better in different locations with different women, but the basis is always the same.
Xs

10th Jan 11 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You don't need to stand out from the crowd to initiate conversation with a girl though, you just chat to them and if you are "fun to be around/talk to" then things should go ok.

You're advice is flawed.

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How many people .......... 22 database queries in 0.3978090 seconds