corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Girlfriend problem/advice please - been cheated on

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Girlfriend problem/advice please - been cheated on
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Mar 11 at 20:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ronson
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by Russ
Any body got any experience of this from her POV?

i have but my missus was in another country at the time so it's not exactly the same.

Cheating in another country is different is it? Is it like cheating, but not cheating?

If you stick your dick in a lass when you have a gf/wife whatever, it is cheating. Unless of course you and your partner are into swinging, wife swapping etc then obviously its consented.

Ben, what the fuck man It's exactly the same!
Jake

14th Mar 11 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i missed that one.

ben
Jake

14th Mar 11 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where is he?
Eck
Premium Member

14th Mar 11 at 20:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He hasn't been back since making that comment
Dom

14th Mar 11 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake
where is he?

Across the border getting his end away as it's 'not exactly the same' as cheating....
richardworrall
Premium Member

14th Mar 11 at 21:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not read all the replies here but surely there is something in her contract to say she shouldn't be getting involved with pupils!! Maybe fuck her off then an anonymous email to her department manager could be interesting.
Bobber123

14th Mar 11 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i found out after i broke up with my ex she slept with someone on the night i left... she said it wasnt planned etc... then i got hold of her phone in anger, read messages going back weeks about them both on about shaggiing etc, she never cheated on me as we broke up, then she shagged him, but the texts and stuff was fucking horrible to read... again, making me feel sick.. i even considerd beliving her lies about her wanting me in her life and this guy has been cut out of her life etc etc etc... i went to pick my car up from her house the other day and he was round at her house... fucking women, there all lying cunts. get rid of her, i know how hard it is and you do just constanly think about her being with someone else and it just makes anger occur! but, spend time with mates, go out, get hammerd and have fun.. you will find someone else. just DONT text her whilst drunk, thats the worst!
just move on, shes done it once, if you did forgive her it would just be on your mind, constantly, and... how are you ment to put your cock in something thats been home to someone elses not so long ago?
i feel for you mate, specially after 4 years.. its gonna be hard but stick with it and bin the fucker.
Bobber123

14th Mar 11 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow, i got a bit into that... :/
Root

14th Mar 11 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bobber123

you did a bit. Mine of 3 years left me 2 months ago for another man. Now I'm pretty happy, I'm still single but I'm loving the attention from girls [I'm not pretty but I put the work in]..It's difficult to let go of all the memories you've had..but that's all they are now, let it go and start a new life with somebody who won't treat you like a cunt.

It's for the best, just leave that bitch, don't even think twice. She's a cheating skank
Root

14th Mar 11 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and don't rush into things with another girl, you don't wanna make a bigger mess than there already is.
mattk

14th Mar 11 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gutted for you, at least she was honest though.

fuck her off and cast your line out, you will find someone else

unless your an ugly fucker like me, in that case take her back
Butler

15th Mar 11 at 04:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i found out after i broke up with my ex she slept with someone on the night i left... she said it wasnt planned etc... then i got hold of her phone in anger, read messages going back weeks about them both on about shaggiing etc, she never cheated on me as we broke up, then she shagged him, but the texts and stuff was fucking horrible to read... again, making me feel sick.. i even considerd beliving her lies about her wanting me in her life and this guy has been cut out of her life etc etc etc... i went to pick my car up from her house the other day and he was round at her house... fucking women, there all lying cunts. get rid of her, i know how hard it is and you do just constanly think about her being with someone else and it just makes anger occur! but, spend time with mates, go out, get hammerd and have fun.. you will find someone else. just DONT text her whilst drunk, thats the worst!
just move on, shes done it once, if you did forgive her it would just be on your mind, constantly, and... how are you ment to put your cock in something thats been home to someone elses not so long ago?
i feel for you mate, specially after 4 years.. its gonna be hard but stick with it and bin the fucker.

Well said that man!
pow
Premium Member

15th Mar 11 at 08:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
quote:

you did a bit. Mine of 3 years left me 2 months ago for another man. Now I'm pretty happy, I'm still single but I'm loving the attention from girls [I'm not pretty but I put the work in]..It's difficult to let go of all the memories you've had..but that's all they are now, let it go and start a new life with somebody who won't treat you like a cunt.

It's for the best, just leave that bitch, don't even think twice. She's a cheating skank

AMEN BRUDDER.
GF-91
Banned

15th Mar 11 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
See reading all of this thread, I now plan to set up my own business housing 7 foot horses for the members of CS. I'll make a mint.

What will your horse be called shell? Well.. what will you call your horses? yes plural.
pow
Premium Member

15th Mar 11 at 08:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll take one
Pip308

15th Mar 11 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck her off!

Or stick with her a few months but go out looking for a one night stand, let her see how it feels, get back from getting your dick wet and show her the pictures, grab your shit a leave her crying on the floor

All women are head mental!
pow
Premium Member

15th Mar 11 at 08:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rough evening there Pip?
GF-91
Banned

15th Mar 11 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
I'll take one

clop clop clop
Pip308

15th Mar 11 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't need a horse :-)

I've cheated on ex's and had ex's cheat on me.

These relationship I'm in now is so far so good :-)
Pip308

15th Mar 11 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Rough evening there Pip?

Previous experiences lol
Jamescorsa97

15th Mar 11 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not read the whole thread as knowing these lot they have probably done alot of piss taking lol. But short version, she cheated on you and is not worth a second chance. She's still has that job, the bloke will still be there. She's done it once she is capable of doing it again. Say your good bye's and find someone new.
emicen

15th Mar 11 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
Oh and don't rush into things with another girl, you don't wanna make a bigger mess than there already is.

QFTMFT
Xs

15th Mar 11 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get her sacked! My theory is she didnt care about you when getting her back doors kicked in off him and also must not have cared about the consiquences of of job either. So report her, fuck it! She fucked you over, you fuck her over.
pow
Premium Member

15th Mar 11 at 10:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just think it over before you report her, at the time I wanted to screw my ex over in a fair few ways but I thought is it really worth it.
Tom

15th Mar 11 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Xs
Get her sacked! My theory is she didnt care about you when getting her back doors kicked in off him and also must not have cared about the consiquences of of job either. So report her, fuck it! She fucked you over, you fuck her over.

Bit harsh imo, bit of like for like payback would be better for all concerned imo.

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Girlfriend problem/advice please - been cheated on 22 database queries in 0.0145662 seconds