corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Two Year old, run over, TWICE !!! WW

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Two Year old, run over, TWICE !!! WW
Grufman

User status: Offline
21st Oct 11 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Researchers say the more witnesses there are the less chance anybody says anything. It's like we all say sure someone else will call the police etc etc. People think somebody else will do it and everyone thinks the same meaning the call wasn't made till to late.
Grufman

21st Oct 11 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd just hope someone would call the pigs if I was gettin shanked!
Shell
Premium Member

21st Oct 11 at 17:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As you've just pointed out, someone did eventually ring. But there was also that slight issue that people thought it was just a domestic. Something that folk don't want to get embroiled in for fear of a smack in the mouth from both partys for interfering in their "business". I totally get the point you are making, I do. But its hard to compare the two. No one from the buildings actually saw Kitty getting attacked if i recall. They heard what they thought was commotion from a couple and I often hear the same outside my house, I don't ring the police immediately every time. If I ever saw anyone coming to harm, id then ring. These people saw a child on the floor, dying and being run over and didnt even stop. I don't think that could be likened to a group mentality type issue.

I did actually wonder if it was cultural. Am I right in thinking in China little boys are favoured over girls? As in girls are basically disposable, quite literally if the family already has one of each or doesn't have the first born son yet? It's a far fetched idea and a pretty bold claim to be making, I realise that, but perhaps had it been a boy, reactions would have been different? There are third world countries where the reaction would be pretty similar id have thought.
LukesCorsaSXi

21st Oct 11 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveoBC
i feel actually sick
Grufman

21st Oct 11 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's the same sort of thinking though at several stages through the attack people shouted out their windows to leave her alone and not once did they call the police.

Yea I think ur right about girls in china think it's to do with the working emphasis in their industry based workforce. Plus women get pregnant and make more people in an already huge population :/

But surely human instinct should be to help the little child no matter what sex! It's disgusting watching people being left to basically die on the street.
Paul_J

23rd Oct 11 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Grufman talks sense in here.
JordyCarter

23rd Oct 11 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

something similar happend ages ago to my dad he was driving down a quiet road and some old woman was on the floor bleeding from her head he said a few cars carried on driving ahead of him.
Ojc

23rd Oct 11 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
Paul_J is a cock.
Paul_J

23rd Oct 11 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
Hi m8

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Two Year old, run over, TWICE !!! WW 22 database queries in 0.0739441 seconds