corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Holland vs England sponsored by Van Persies Clogs

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Official Holland vs England sponsored by Van Persies Clogs
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Feb 12 at 21:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deserved the draw
Nismo

29th Feb 12 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Milner started playing rough in those last few mins! Swinging his arms left right and centre!
Hammer

29th Feb 12 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Deserved the draw

Did you watch that in your England strip mate?
Steve
Premium Member

29th Feb 12 at 22:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite like the new kit actually my 2006 kit is getting a bit long in the tooth may have to make a purchase
Hammer

29th Feb 12 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You best not wear that anywhere other than a 5 a side park.
Tom

1st Mar 12 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Deserved the draw

Did they? Did anyone see how brave Scotty Parker was last night, incredibly brave.

It's funny how the excuses are out in force today, if Capello was in charge I wonder what the back pages would have said today. The national team and the press reaction to the national team is one big joke. Pearce is such a mug too, clueless brain dead brave mug.

Steve
Premium Member

1st Mar 12 at 09:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No excuses, theres nothing to make any excuses about really, it was never really expected that that england experimental side would suddenly work wonders.

I think they did better then expected, well for me anyway, to hold a world cup runner up side to a near draw with a load of international inexperienced players wasnt bad.

Improvements to be made though, although i think on the night based on chances created it was fairly even, Holland looked far more comfortable on the ball and there defence was a lot more organised. Thats to be expected though when this england team was only thrown together a week or two ago.

Not sure what people were expecting? a side with no permanent manager, many players out and an untried and untested experimental setup to go out and enthrall by beating world cup runners up?

[Edited on 01-03-2012 by Steve]
Steve
Premium Member

1st Mar 12 at 09:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is more concerning

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12016/7556823/Brooking-No-rush-over-appointment

how can you throw a manager into a team a few days before a major competition, ridiculous
Tom

1st Mar 12 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
No excuses, theres nothing to make any excuses about really, it was never really expected that that england experimental side would suddenly work wonders.

I think they did better then expected, well for me anyway, to hold a world cup runner up side to a near draw with a load of international inexperienced players wasnt bad.

Improvements to be made though, although i think on the night based on chances created it was fairly even, Holland looked far more comfortable on the ball and there defence was a lot more organised. Thats to be expected though when this england team was only thrown together a week or two ago.

Not sure what people were expecting? a side with no permanent manager, many players out and an untried and untested experimental setup to go out and enthrall by beating world cup runners up?

[Edited on 01-03-2012 by Steve]

That's the beauty of context isn't it, you can use it to suit whatever agenda you've got. The media control the English National side, which is why it doesn't matter what experimental side was put out last night.

[Edited on 01-03-2012 by Tom]
Steve
Premium Member

1st Mar 12 at 10:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The FA are in a good position for the Euros in terms of explaining failure yes.
mwg

1st Mar 12 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm just annoyed that Smalling might now be out injured due to playing for England. Same as Liverpool and Chelsea will be pissed off about Gerrard and Sturridge. Dread it every time players from the team you support get called up.
Fro

1st Mar 12 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was glad when RVP came off Was waiting for him to break in spectacular fashion.
Fro

1st Mar 12 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I'm just annoyed that Smalling might now be out injured due to playing for England. Same as Liverpool and Chelsea will be pissed off about Gerrard and Sturridge. Dread it every time players from the team you support get called up.

Smalling got fucked up, And the amount of grass Klaas has in his mouth
Ben J

1st Mar 12 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fro
I was glad when RVP came off Was waiting for him to break in spectacular fashion.

Me too. Wasn't watching but kept flicking onto BBC sport website to see if he was okay!
Tom

1st Mar 12 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Indeed I am.

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Holland vs England sponsored by Van Persies Clogs 23 database queries in 0.0144410 seconds