corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » the house fire where the 6 kids died

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author the house fire where the 6 kids died
_Allan_

User status: Offline
4th Apr 13 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PS Inb4shitstorm

[Edited on 04-04-2013 by _Allan_]
Gary
Premium Member

4th Apr 13 at 09:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The realist in me has to agree with him tbh
Jay

4th Apr 13 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ouffffff, wasnt expecting that
3CorsaMeal

4th Apr 13 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If we really cared, people would want to sort out any living kids in those situations, but in reality people don't actually care and probably turn their nose up at them until tragedy strikes, then people will rush out to buy flowers and cuddly toys to shove on the pavements as if we all suddenly cared about them.

I honestly believe most people care more about the story and getting someones head on a stick rather than the fact communities are hiding away behind their doors until something shit happens, then they all pop out the house to be a part of it.
Cavey

4th Apr 13 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Philpott jailed for Life.

I'm guessing the woman will get 10 years at most, haven't heard enough about the other guy to judge on him though
Cavey

4th Apr 13 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fact is the communities that these people in general live in, everyone is the same, they're all scum, you saw the interviews with the neighbours, they were all inbred dole scroungers. So they didn't care about what he did.
Cavey

4th Apr 13 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

17 years for each of the other 2, see how long they last now I guess
Stu_22

4th Apr 13 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly there is a bit of a row going on with the daily mail claiming it was the benefits that made these people.
But why should these people get given more than I can earn

3CorsaMeal

4th Apr 13 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Them kids are more FillUrns now, rather than PhilPotts

nathy_87

4th Apr 13 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mick Philpott jailed for life for killing six children, Mairead and Paul Mosley given 17-year sentences
3CorsaMeal

4th Apr 13 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm still working out the one in Harlow, where his wife and kids all died, seems a bit suspect to me, especially after the crimewatch show
gazza808

4th Apr 13 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

17 years for the other two, but only have to serve half?

I never understand the point in this?
Blade_sri

4th Apr 13 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Tbh its done us all a favour, the scummy parents and another bloke the same have been locked up, and we have been spared paying for 6 more dossers/criminals/asbo youth of the future.

A bit harsh, but kind of true really, them kids would of caused untold shit imo

Its for the best.

I did think this also
3CorsaMeal

4th Apr 13 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone thinks it. They only buying teddys and flowers because they feel guilty about thinking it.
Ben G

4th Apr 13 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Tbh its done us all a favour, the scummy parents and another bloke the same have been locked up, and we have been spared paying for 6 more dossers/criminals/asbo youth of the future.

Its for the best.

i wrote this in a previous post, but quickly deleted it as i knew that everyone would jump on me and call me everything under the sun.

it's completely true. shame the 2 ''wives'' and the scum dad didn't die. we'll still be paying for those cunts for ages yet.
Gary
Premium Member

4th Apr 13 at 12:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The problem with thinking this is that the children didn't deserve it at all, however these kids in 20 years mostly likely would deserve it, but cannot be proven
3CorsaMeal

4th Apr 13 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its the sort of comment you would say in real life in a group of friends and people would laugh but make an ooooohhh noise. A bit like watching frankie boyle.

But share it with general public online who are new to the Internet and they will get their knickers in a twist about and seek some sort of justice. Then forget about it a week after said justice. They don't care for the kids. Just the witch hunt and the feeling of having a high horse.
Gary
Premium Member

4th Apr 13 at 12:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'd only get an 'oooooh' off folk with no kids. Say that to someone with a young un and there'll be arms flailing everywhere!
Gary
Premium Member

4th Apr 13 at 12:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Infact, i'm gonna bring this up in conversation tonight in the pub and see if i get flamed for the lolz
Cavey

4th Apr 13 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can never say how the kids would of turned put, and obviously people are always going to say how wonderful they were once they've passed away. Which they have done, apparently they were happy, nice kids

Unfortunately for them they were born into a scum family, lived in chav area, and its more than likely they would of grown up doing what they'd seen around them, violent father and pussy controlled mother.

Obviously they didn't deserve to die, but I'm afraid I do agree with 3cm
3CorsaMeal

4th Apr 13 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't see how a man with his history should be allowed 6kids. Two lovers and £60k a year. Doing better than anyone I work with.

His parents didn't bring him up properly. And he was just multiplying the problem. That's what I hate. The worst people in society are having the most kids and taking the most money.

This isn't what I signed up for. (Not that we have a choice in the matter)

Give them a caravan by a motor way and sterilize them if they sign up to a free ride. Should be an incentive to be a better person.

House. Tv. Kids. Wifes. What else could most people want? No wonder they don't look to better themselves. I would sell my tv before expecting hand outs.
Baskey

4th Apr 13 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I find it most shocking that someone who breaks into someone's house, stabs them 13 times while they sleep and then stabs there mother can do 7 years.

If someone can do that is it not blindingly obvious they will go on to do something like this?

[Edited on 04-04-2013 by Baskey]

[Edited on 04-04-2013 by Baskey]
Eck
Premium Member

4th Apr 13 at 14:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Although the chances are that the children probably would have ended up being a burden on society because of the life they were accustomed to; how you could possibly speculate that six kids of ten and under dying is for the best really is beyond me. They were fucking kids. No child deserves to die! At what point in time does a weed smoking 30 something that still lives with his parents get the moral high ground?
Hammer

4th Apr 13 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Its for the best.

That's the point, the kids should have been removed from their 'care' before they had the opportunity to harvest more scumbags or worse set them on fire.

You're not even that good at being controversial anymore 3CBoyle.
Ben G

4th Apr 13 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He had 17 kids btw, jim.

<<  3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » the house fire where the 6 kids died 22 database queries in 0.0138159 seconds