corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dads of the board, opinions please

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dads of the board, opinions please
sc0ott

User status: Offline
13th Aug 12 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mines is best
Gary
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 17:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm confused as to why ojc thinks he has a daughter.

I have a friend in the same situation. Brainwashed I tell thee
Hammer

13th Aug 12 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you as jealous of OJC as Steve is?
Steve
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 17:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Noone is more jealous than me
Gary
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 17:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't don't get why someone would speak of a child as if its their own so soon tbh.
SetH

13th Aug 12 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
It's amazing how everyone seems to think their own personal situation is best Almost as if they are trying to convince themselves more than everyone else.

spot on

Maybe everyone genuinely believes their situation is best and they are in a position that they have both chosen and want to be in.

Thus its not a bad thing?
Steve
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 17:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont get the jeaousy ethos either, and im not talking about hammers trolling attempt, but some of the parents genuinely believe anyone who holds any other opinion other than that of worship for them and there children are holding that opinion out of jealousy. Which is a load of shite, jealously is usually for something someone else has that you cant have, eg a lambo, or nice house.

If i was jealous about people having a child id just have one myself, then jealousy solved!

Another classic example of some of these parents brainwashing themselves

[Edited on 13-08-2012 by Steve]
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 18:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think its called making the best of a bad situation. Which isnt a bad thing. Get on with it because youve created the problem in the 1st place.
Nath

13th Aug 12 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:
quote:
It's amazing how everyone seems to think their own personal situation is best Almost as if they are trying to convince themselves more than everyone else.

spot on

Maybe everyone genuinely believes their situation is best and they are in a position that they have both chosen and want to be in.

Maybe applies to about 25% of people at best.
Steve
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 18:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
I think its called making the best of a bad situation. Which isnt a bad thing. Get on with it because youve created the problem in the 1st place.

yeah deffo, noones saying that shouldnt happen, but instead of saying, "yeah ok its not ideal but we are doing the best we can given the circumstances" people get highly defensive if you suggest its not ideal and proclaim its actually the best thing they could wish for and that you are jealous for suggesting otherwise

kidding themselves

Steve
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 18:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or theres people at work, who you dont even directly say anything about there position, and even if you just say something general like "im not having kids yet i couldnt take how it occupies your life" they get all defensive and high horsey and still try and force it down your throat that you should be doing it, or try and have digs by saying your going to grow up a sad lonely old man because youve not had kids yet.

wtf, deffo insecurity issues, which i imagine is half the reason they ended up with a child in the first place.

I would say that reaction is more like jealousy, as you still have something and the freedom they can never have again!

Nath

13th Aug 12 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve is protesting a little too much for my liking.
Steve
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes m8, iv been going mental all day
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 18:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it because you are insanely jealous of Oliver and Sarahs life?
Steve
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 18:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes
SetH

13th Aug 12 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am going to SEED sarah soon
Hammer

13th Aug 12 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:
quote:

spot on

They don't.
Hammer

13th Aug 12 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
I dont get the jeaousy ethos either, and im not talking about hammers trolling attempt, but some of the parents genuinely believe anyone who holds any other opinion other than that of worship for them and there children are holding that opinion out of jealousy. Which is a load of shite, jealously is usually for something someone else has that you cant have, eg a lambo, or nice house.

If i was jealous about people having a child id just have one myself, then jealousy solved!

Another classic example of some of these parents brainwashing themselves

It wasn't trolling, you are like a dog with a bone because your mate has settled down and has a kid.

Grow up and follow suit instead of telling faceless names on the internet how you're not a 'people person'. What a crock of shit.
Steve
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 18:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not a people person, deffo

How about this simple idea, if i wanted to i could
Russ

13th Aug 12 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who thinks Steve can't have kids?
Hammer

13th Aug 12 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No you couldn't because a) you're not mature enough and b) you are a shitebag.

So instead you will build model airplanes and call OJC a dick for doing something you are incapable of.
Steve
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 18:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who knows, i might not be able to, iv never tried
Russ

13th Aug 12 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kids are awesome. Nothing is greater than seeing something you created do something you taught them
SetH

13th Aug 12 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personal attacks all over teh shop!

If I see a cat walking around a corner twice then I will know that the architect has made another change to the matrix and some NIGGA has been teh fuck banned.
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 18:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Architect will just be sitting in his leather recliner grinning to himself, keeping his opinions for a little while longer, then BOOM.

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dads of the board, opinions please 22 database queries in 0.0164618 seconds