corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Drugs

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Drugs
radicalry00

User status: Offline
18th Aug 12 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tried weed, coke and ket. Not interested in it anymore. Use AAS but they're legal
Gary
Premium Member

18th Aug 12 at 08:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are AAS?
radicalry00

18th Aug 12 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steroids.
Edd

18th Aug 12 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc
quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
I find people who have dabbled to be more wise than those who don't. There are ones that don't who just live an ignorant clueless live, turning their nose up at people because they are doing something the men in suits deem to be illegal.

Proper sad acts those people, Usually pretty boring people as well.

If your not going to try some substance at least put some into your opinons, rather than just name calling (might backfire on you)

This.

Me and my friends are weird though because we have 'office' jobs surveying, design engineers etc yet at the weekends just like to get off our tits. Then come monday do the professional thing all over again.

I think its a nice balance as its not effecting our jobs and we dont go causing problems at weekends. We just wanna either go out and dance or sit in someones house reflecting on life listening to drake quietly untill about 11 in the morning

I never use to touch anything, but now I dont like being 'drunk'. I always have a shite hang over and I feel like im not in control. When I have had abit coke/mkat or even some pills I feel like I can see and think straight but at the same time be buzzing and still knock the drink back, as I do enjoy drinking alcoholic drinks.

Yeah you guys are weird...for doing exactly what the majority of young folk do every weekend
3i_gaz

18th Aug 12 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've only ever done pills. Wold never touch anything else tbh

Anyone who has experienced one will know if your at a decent festival, Parklife, creamfields etc...'in a tent late on with a decent DJ set and you start to feel a bit tired, pill in you and your off makes for an immense night.

I would never touch anything else as it doesn't appeal to me,with pills it has to be a time and a place.
SetH

18th Aug 12 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am a complete virgin when it comes to recreational drugs. I have smoked a bit of weed at parties and trips to Amsterdam but that's as far as it goes with me.

I have used juice on and off over the years, less so recently since I don't follow a bodybuilding style of training/eating anymore.

I don't have a problem with anyone who uses drugs because in my experience they are a lot more friendly then the next person whom is drunk, violent and falling about.

Put it this way, back in doors days I would rather work a venue full of pill heads then a wetherspoons full of lagered up lads watching the world cup.
AK

18th Aug 12 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup, certaining a lot less agressione with most recreational drugs vs alcohol.

I have no idea what i'm up to when I drink never great
Twitch

18th Aug 12 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is no way to justify taking drugs and all drugs are illegal for a reason. Saying that tho i've had the up's and downs for 7 years and have been clean now for 6months ( Going so well now that even my mates wont offer it to me anymore )

I find it funny when people tell you drugs make your night amazing because that's a statement clouded with lies.
I could go on and tell you stories of some nights that have been amazing and have stuck in my memory as the best nights of my life, But these a few and far between.

I've seen more fights and aggression of people when they are on drugs ( Because you never take just one ) Suffered from the paranoia to the point where i've asked people to take me to the toilet.
You see and get pick pocketed as your an easy target.

Drugs is something that you will always try and be curious of. Some people are stronger than others and just say no outright which i can respect. Others see when enough is enough and quit, and then the vast majority go onto worse and stronger things.
A defining point for me was watching some of my closest mates start taking heroin and crack. Or stealing other people meth >.<

No matter what someone will say drugs are just not a good idea.
John

18th Aug 12 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Being pick pocketed and your mates moving onto crack is not taking recreational drugs, that's a bunch of junkies.
SetH

18th Aug 12 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
yup, certaining a lot less agressione with most recreational drugs vs alcohol.

I have no idea what i'm up to when I drink never great

Oh don't worry, I do

Ah the pre-fee years lmao
Matt L

18th Aug 12 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
never have, never will

what he said *high five*
SetH

18th Aug 12 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Russ you must be able to procure roidz from your hospital? They prescribe them for TRT so there should be plenty on site.
JordyCarter

18th Aug 12 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have tried weed,coke,ket,mkat,pills and mdma and something called 2-ci

These days i only smoke weed and very occasionally sniff some ket
Hammer

18th Aug 12 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never seen the point in consuming horse tranquilliser personally. The point is to enjoy yourself and have a laugh not sit monged out your dial.
JordyCarter

18th Aug 12 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought the same before i tried it the whole 'horse tranquilliser drug thing' and tbh i didnt try it for a while due to thinking that. The truth is it does get used on humans aswel. I like it sometimes the last time i had it i was monged out tbh but i knew what was going on around me to an extent. I just watched attenborough and felt one with nature

[Edited on 18-08-2012 by JordyCarter]
AK

18th Aug 12 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on your dial? Does that mean alone?

Where did that saying come from? Never heard it before
Steve
Premium Member

18th Aug 12 at 12:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dial = head i assume

not down with this druggy lingo though, as i dont have a life
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
18th Aug 12 at 12:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I must say Murray you look better for being off it.
corsajay88

18th Aug 12 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twitch
There is no way to justify taking drugs and all drugs are illegal for a reason. Saying that tho i've had the up's and downs for 7 years and have been clean now for 6months ( Going so well now that even my mates wont offer it to me anymore )

I find it funny when people tell you drugs make your night amazing because that's a statement clouded with lies.
I could go on and tell you stories of some nights that have been amazing and have stuck in my memory as the best nights of my life, But these a few and far between.

I've seen more fights and aggression of people when they are on drugs ( Because you never take just one ) Suffered from the paranoia to the point where i've asked people to take me to the toilet.
You see and get pick pocketed as your an easy target.

Drugs is something that you will always try and be curious of. Some people are stronger than others and just say no outright which i can respect. Others see when enough is enough and quit, and then the vast majority go onto worse and stronger things.
A defining point for me was watching some of my closest mates start taking heroin and crack. Or stealing other people meth >.<

No matter what someone will say drugs are just not a good idea.

I have never experienced any of these problems in nearly 10 years. Me and my group of friends have never got into any fights etc.
I think the problems you have experience are more to do with the people and where you go.
BluKoo

18th Aug 12 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I must say Murray you look better for being off it.

Yup. Feel better too
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

18th Aug 12 at 12:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1 space cake in Amsterdam, as I don't smoke, never have never will. So how much and what I've no real idea what was in it.

Tried it, didn't do anything for me. Never again.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Wrighty

18th Aug 12 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel_Corsa
1 space cake in Amsterdam, as I don't smoke, never have never will. So how much and what I've no real idea what was in it.

Tried it, didn't do anything for me. Never again.

as it was your 1st one, you were probably wary of overcooking it and didnt have enough
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

18th Aug 12 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Meh i smoked weed at school amongst friends.

Smoked it maybe 2/3 times since leaving school.

Taken coke a few times on nights out, not something i'd go out my way to pay for, same with mephedrone.

Enjoyed taking them any time i did, but it's only really if i've been offered or in a social circle, wouldnt be running out to get some shit just cos it's the weekend.
Hammer

18th Aug 12 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
on your dial? Does that mean alone?

Where did that saying come from? Never heard it before

It's Glaswegian for head yeah and has absolutely nothing to do with drugs other than in that particular context
Hammer

18th Aug 12 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
as i dont have a life

You do have a life mate. It's just a shite one.

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Drugs 23 database queries in 0.0159950 seconds