corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cyclists that ride on the road...

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cyclists that ride on the road...
spencer88

User status: Offline
7th Nov 12 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jjeurocorsab
Just read all this I ride an race down hill mountine bikes but recantly I have been to cought because of a so called roadie as we call them accused me of knocking him off his bike. I got 6 points an a £750 quid fine coz the stupid cunt couldn't b arsed going up the curb onto his cycle path so carryed on riding on the road he seen tha another car had flashed to let me go a carryed on riding towards me as I turned right he swerved I looked behind me as I turned into a junctionI seen he was still on his bike but was wabbleing I pulled up where it was safe an as piece of mind coz I also ride bikes I got out an checked the chap was all rite bt he was no where to be seen so went back to me car an carryed on home an bear in mind I had the mrs an babby in the car.
2 weeks later I had a letter for cought he accused me of pulling out in front ov him hitting him full on knocking him fully off his bike then looking at him from behined then wheel spinning off down the road. There where no whitnesses except 1 which I found out after was his cuzan. Thay dun me 4 driving with out due care an attension failure to stop at a scine ov an accident an failure to stop at a scine ov an accident.
I couldn't stop coz it waz in the middle of a main road I didn't report an accident coz when I went to check if the chap was all rite there was no 1 there so I didn't think an incident happend and coz it waz my word a young lad driving a corsa classed as a boy racer's car thay took his side of the story. As the chap walked out ov cought he looked an smiled rubbing his fingurs together as to to (I'm getting money off u)
So my advice is to to run the fukers over so thay don't get back up an can make a claim an that way there will be one less roadie or roadies on the road.

Steve
Premium Member

7th Nov 12 at 08:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Thay dun me 4 driving with out due care an attension failure to stop at a scine ov an accident an failure to stop at a scine ov an accident.

Gt car gt howse?

[Edited on 07-11-2012 by Steve]
pow
Premium Member

7th Nov 12 at 08:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Liam
quote:
Originally posted by pow
Just like to add here that my beef are with cyclists that ride in the middle of the road on a single carrageway NSL road next to a cyclepath.

I would hazard a guess that like most cyclepaths, there will be debris which could cause punctures etc

Yeah and I've had to replace a few car tyres due to the shit roads. Significantly more expensive and my road tax SHOULD help pay to keep the roads in order. Worst excuse ever. If there is a cycle path right next to an NSL road, fucking use it and don't hold the rush hour traffic up. There is NO excuse for that.
mwg

7th Nov 12 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got tyres with no inner tubes and some stuff inside them that seals the tyre if it gets a puncture so these guys saying that cycle paths are full of debris need to get their hand in their pocket and get it fitted to their bikes too - no flats

[Edited on 07-11-2012 by mwg]
Jamie Walby

7th Nov 12 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I've got tyres with no inner tubes and some stuff inside them that seals the tyre if it gets a puncture so these guys saying that cycle paths are full of debris need to get their hand in their pocket and get it fitted to their bikes too - no flats

[Edited on 07-11-2012 by mwg]

Yep, I have cycled in excess of 5000 miles in the last 18 months and had one puncture.
smcGSI16V

7th Nov 12 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same here.

But the black stuff is there for all to share whether that be 12, 4, 2 wheels or 2, 4 legs.
And as there is no such thing as road tax anymore (ok, it's called VED now) this excuse that paying a tax doesn't rub anymore.

Yes there are cuntish cyclists; and cuntish drivers who have expressed their view in here. But the majority of both aren't and ride/drive giving each other respect.

I ride and drive on the rode giving due consideration to both as I am not a cunt and realise that the person not wrapped up in there little protective metal bubble is less vulnerable to death and injury.

Ben G

7th Nov 12 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smcGSI16V
Reads like an illiterate Ben Geeeeeeeeee. Full anger and not knowing when to shut up.

Jealous of my prestigious car with bits falling off imo.
AlunJ

7th Nov 12 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
Because cyclists who dont pay anything are more important than tax paying motorists

I don't get this argument... I'm a tax paying motorist and a cyclist as are many other cyclists...
Ben G

7th Nov 12 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Just read all this I ride an race down hill mountine bikes but recantly I have been to cought because of a so called roadie as we call them accused me of knocking him off his bike. I got 6 points an a £750 quid fine coz the stupid cunt couldn't b arsed going up the curb onto his cycle path so carryed on riding on the road he seen tha another car had flashed to let me go a carryed on riding towards me as I turned right he swerved I looked behind me as I turned into a junctionI seen he was still on his bike but was wabbleing I pulled up where it was safe an as piece of mind coz I also ride bikes I got out an checked the chap was all rite bt he was no where to be seen so went back to me car an carryed on home an bear in mind I had the mrs an babby in the car.
2 weeks later I had a letter for cought he accused me of pulling out in front ov him hitting him full on knocking him fully off his bike then looking at him from behined then wheel spinning off down the road. There where no whitnesses except 1 which I found out after was his cuzan. Thay dun me 4 driving with out due care an attension failure to stop at a scine ov an accident an failure to stop at a scine ov an accident.
I couldn't stop coz it waz in the middle of a main road I didn't report an accident coz when I went to check if the chap was all rite there was no 1 there so I didn't think an incident happend and coz it waz my word a young lad driving a corsa classed as a boy racer's car thay took his side of the story. As the chap walked out ov cought he looked an smiled rubbing his fingurs together as to to (I'm getting money off u)
So my advice is to to run the fukers over so thay don't get back up an can make a claim an that way there will be one less roadie or roadies on the road.

took me a white to figure out was cought meant

awful spelling.
_Allan_

7th Nov 12 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jjeurocorsab's been over a few bonnets, clearly.
AlunJ

7th Nov 12 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
jjeurocorsab's been over a few bonnets, clearly.
corsa-torque

7th Nov 12 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They should have to pay road tax and have insurance Or get the fuck off the road IMO

I pushed one over not long ago as he thought it would be ok to lean on my roof at a set of lights because he had some clippy things on his feet...
smcGSI16V

7th Nov 12 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Reads like an illiterate Ben Geeeeeeeeee. Full anger and not knowing when to shut up.

Black wheels and red calipers.
spencer88

8th Nov 12 at 06:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bradley Wiggins been knocked off his bike and in hospital.

Ben G IMO.
Mertin

8th Nov 12 at 06:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seen them in bus lanes before aswell where the bus is stuck behind them as their in the middle of the lane and the lane to the right is full meaning nowhere for the bus to go.
When the bus eventually does get past, the cyclist usually overtakes the bus when it has to stop so many metres up the road and it all happens again!
Was frustrating being on the bus seeing it, cant imagine how the bus driver felt

My dad had one aswell that knocked on his door while sitting at traffic trying to tell him there was a problem with his clutch, dad told him no everythings fine and then the cyclist insisted on telling him there was a problem (was an HGV and the brakes were just hot and a little smoky and smelling as they often do)

[Edited on 08-11-2012 by Mertin]
SetH

8th Nov 12 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMFAO we talked up Bradley Wiggins being knocked off

This will make cyclists even more cunty then they already are as we nearly destroyed their idol.
Ben G

8th Nov 12 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:

Black wheels and red calipers.

Black wheels and 888 tyre badges

Bradley wiggins probably tried to overtake through traffic.
spencer88

8th Nov 12 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dunno Ben, did he? You tell us....
Ben G

8th Nov 12 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dunno mate, i'm neither a car crash investigator or belong to an elite cycling club.
SetH

8th Nov 12 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shane Hutton head coach of GB cycling team has been knocked off now.

Taken to hospital with bruising and bleeding on the brain.

[Edited on 08-11-2012 by SetH]
spencer88

8th Nov 12 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben G is on a cyclist injuring rampage!
Ben G

8th Nov 12 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm at home you numpty.
spencer88

8th Nov 12 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Calm down fella, I ain't the police.
Ben G

8th Nov 12 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok m8 cool beanz.

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cyclists that ride on the road... 22 database queries in 0.0160692 seconds