corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » ep3 turbo and mk4 astra

New Poll
  <<  57    58    59    60    61    62    63  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ep3 turbo and mk4 astra
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
29th Jun 09 at 00:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will just have to see what happens when try a new oil pump on it.

im hoping ive got lucky. if so, lockable bonnet catches then atleast its a bit safer. just not going to use it for work again, or places where im not near it etc.
Rick Draper

29th Jun 09 at 06:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gutted nic, totally gutted. There are some right scum around. Do you think its worth dropping the caps off some of the rods just to make sure the shells are in good health?
johnhara1

29th Jun 09 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS, you can't have anything these days.

If anyone can sort it though mate, it's you.

I hope it turns out ok.
FruitBooTeR

29th Jun 09 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gutted for you Nic

I really dont understand how destroying something of someone elses can make someone feel better.

Just dont give up.
Scott N

29th Jun 09 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gutted for you mate absolutly gutted .

Wankers that done it should be shot! :@
Dazbo

29th Jun 09 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FruitBooTeR
Gutted for you Nic

I really dont understand how destroying something of someone elses can make someone feel better.

Just dont give up.

I totally agree with Fruitbooter dont give up! get her back out their miner set back, I know u have will power an so does everyone else who been following this just look at the things u ve over come... just think how fuckin pist off that little twat who ever done this to ur car would be too see this back out!!! have ur shreddies then crack on!!! im in love with is car please please dont let this be the end!!! this corsa rules the tarmac

[Edited on 29-06-2009 by Dazbo]
flybikeslee

29th Jun 09 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuuuuuuuck, bad times nic. hope it all gets sorted, i secnd what gary said, you are a decent genuine lad and this is just plain fucked up
micra_pete
Premium Member

29th Jun 09 at 15:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DannyB
Premium Member

29th Jun 09 at 15:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's shocking, no need for doing anything like that at all. Jealousy is a shitty thing.
Ellis

29th Jun 09 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Honestly can't believe this, fucking dreadful - there are some right cuntss out there
Nic Barnes

29th Jun 09 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive had a night and a day at work to sit and think about it. i have one chance that it will be ok, and thats to fit a new pump, flush and change the oil loads of times. probably do it every 30-50 miles and just hope to god there is nothing more in there. if something is and it has another problem, i will consider giving up.

one good thing is its like small stones. so theyre not actually big enough to have got anywhere. thats the one saving thing about it.

it doesnt knock at all when it was ran after cleaning pick up pipe and oil pressure release valve. so i maybe have a slight chance it could live on.

im not angry anymore. im just dissapionted in other people. that people think, hey there is that car, lets go wreck it and they can get away with it. call from the police today basically consisted of them not being bothered as id changed the oil and taken the sump off so therefore i cant prove any wrong doing. i mean i fail to understand how id even suggest someone had put stones into the engine if we hadnt taken the sump off and had a look?

id almost class the police on the same level as the scum thats done this to me.
andyc1234

29th Jun 09 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how did they get into the pump in the first place have you took the mesh bit of the bottom of the pickup pipe
Nic Barnes

29th Jun 09 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the pick up pipe was blocked with bits. obviously some are small enouhg to pass through it.
Ryan

29th Jun 09 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the police are fucking useless mate.

a lad i know saw some prick smashing his wing mirrors off the other night, he had done one of them and was running around the car to do the other. my mate chased him and his mates, caught him, layed the smack down on him and got arrested for gbh.

he also needs to pay for a new electric wing mirror as there was no 'evidance' the chav had done it.

got so many stories like that, and then they wonder why they arent respected.

[Edited on 29-06-2009 by RYAN89]
andyc1234

29th Jun 09 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really hope shes ok barnesy. its bad enough having your car keyed or dented. this just takes the piss. no way can you give up its come too far now. best corsa i know of dont let that change fella
Ellis

29th Jun 09 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Police are useless bastards, you think they might be able to help but they really are just a waste of time
sand-eel

29th Jun 09 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The police are utterly useless for things like this up here, as in scotland the courts need more evidence than england so many a scum get away.
Ellis

29th Jun 09 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
The police are utterly useless for things like this up here, as in scotland the courts need more evidence than england so many a scum get away.

But then as soon as you go 0.01mph over the speed limit you get a life sentence
Nic Barnes

29th Jun 09 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reckon tomorrow is pay day, so will order an oil pump up. and lets just hope it will be ok.

might have an update later in the week.
andyc1234

29th Jun 09 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all got our fingers crossed dude
Nic Barnes

29th Jun 09 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i greatly appreciate everyones words and saying to carry on with it. its very supportive and thanks to everyone who has paid an interest in the things we try to do. good or bad, i always like peoples comments in this thread.

me and the slick have faith that we will get it going again. even if it needs a rebuild.
Nick-S

29th Jun 09 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got all when i thought it was dead for ever. basterds
andyc1234

29th Jun 09 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it will never die. if you ever try to get rid of it nic you will be cursed for ever
Marc

29th Jun 09 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a set of cocks. Have to be one serious cunt to want to do this to somebodys car.
Nic Barnes

29th Jun 09 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i still dont get it. i can only think its someone who the car has embarrassed recently and maybe their mates laughed at them until they got wound up enough they wanted revenge?

i dont know. ive got a few people that claim to know something, but its probably just rumours. ive not told anyone what has happened, or that something has happened. sio hearing it means someone has mentioned they have done something.

<<  57    58    59    60    61    62    63  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » ep3 turbo and mk4 astra 23 database queries in 0.0371721 seconds