corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer Transfer News/Rumours/Bulls**t.

New Poll
  <<  64    65    66    67    68    69    70  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Summer Transfer News/Rumours/Bulls**t.
--DAN--

User status: Offline
21st Jul 08 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by --DAN--

I hear Dossena was dreadful last night, was he that bad?

Last night? We played Sat

And he wasnt dreadful, but it wasnt the best debut in the world. Saying that he had Leto infront of him who offered no defensive support what so ever!

You know what I meant lol. My mate said he was crap but he hates Liverpool and I take everything he says with a pinch of salt. You play again tomorrow don't you?

[Edited on 21-07-2008 by --DAN--]
Reecemac

21st Jul 08 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bent is worth £16m you will see that this season, Modric unknown? There is life outside England you know, ever watched foreign footy? Barry is getting on and never done much plus you have better players already so £17m for a bench warmer is retarded.
Cosmo

21st Jul 08 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You know what I meant lol. My mate said he was crap but he hates Liverpool and I take everything he says with a pinch of salt. You play again tomorrow don't you?

He certainly wasnt great, but as far as debuts go its not the worst Ive ever seen. Plus you cant read a thing into these sorts of games anyway

Yeah play Hertha Berlin tomorrow night. Then we welcome back the Spanish lot (and Gerrard) for the trip to Villareal and then Rangers.
Cosmo

21st Jul 08 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Reecemac
Bent is worth £16m you will see that this season, Modric unknown? There is life outside England you know, ever watched foreign footy? Barry is getting on and never done much plus you have better players already so £17m for a bench warmer is retarded.

Bent is never worth £16m to anyone ever. FACT.

And he is unknown, or have I missed him playing in the PL before? Playing in other leagues means SHIT ALL to the PL, look at players like Shevchenko and Forlan for example who have been pants here but prolific in Italy and Spain.
--DAN--

21st Jul 08 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

And he is unknown, or have I missed him playing in the PL before? Playing in other leagues means SHIT ALL to the PL, look at players like Shevchenko and Forlan for example who have been pants here but prolific in Italy and Spain.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/2503659.stm
Reecemac

21st Jul 08 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was one of the best players in Euro 2008 and just because he has'nt played in the premiership doesnt make him unknown, ever heard of Zidane? thought not he never played in the pl, ergo must be shit.
Reecemac

21st Jul 08 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/2503659.stm

Actually always thought he was great, just really unlucky.
Cosmo

21st Jul 08 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Was one of the best players in Euro 2008 and just because he has'nt played in the premiership doesnt make him unknown, ever heard of Zidane? thought not he never played in the pl, ergo must be shit.

I didnt say he must be shit, I said he is unknown, which is 100% true and something you cant argue. You'll be arguing Liverpool's home kit is blue next.

And Modric isnt even in the same class as Zidane so that was a very poor example.
Cosmo

21st Jul 08 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And Modric wasnt one of the best players in Euro 2008
Reecemac

21st Jul 08 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Let me guess it was Torres who didnt turn up? I said Zidane because you seem not to know of other leagues, Comparing them would be stupid. He isnt unknown just unproven in the pl two completely different things.
Reecemac

21st Jul 08 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also Keane for £20m, mugged.
Cosmo

21st Jul 08 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Let me guess it was Torres who didnt turn up? I said Zidane because you seem not to know of other leagues, Comparing them would be stupid. He isnt unknown just unproven in the pl two completely different things.

No, Torres obviously wasnt the best player, but I wasnt stupid enough and red goggled enough to even suggest it either.

And in what way do I seem not to know - as I suggested Modric was an unknown in the PL - which he is?!

You are fast approaching TopShop levels of idiocy - and is fitting that you are a Spurs fan too.
Cosmo

21st Jul 08 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Also Keane for £20m, mugged.

It isnt £20m, you should know this with your obviously reliable contact - I mean those deals you mention (must of been about 2 weeks ago now) have all gone though as you said havent they

IMO £10m upfront for Keane is a great buy.
Reecemac

21st Jul 08 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus christ. You really are a moron, first complaining about teams spending too much just because they actually have money then resort to name calling, picture fits you clown.
Cosmo

21st Jul 08 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Jesus christ. You really are a moron, first complaining about teams spending too much just because they actually have money then resort to name calling, picture fits you clown.

Where have I complained about teams spending? Ive said United deserve to spend as built up a club that actually brings in money, compared to Chavski just being bankrolled by a stupid billionaire.

And name calling? Oh you think saying you are reaching TopShop levels of idiocy is name calling
Reecemac

21st Jul 08 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£10m upfront is bullshit, £15m plus £5m in addons which is great as Ramos doesnt rate him anyway (said this last season a few times) and he only played good with Berbs next to him, him and Torres are quite similar too.
Reecemac

21st Jul 08 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Where have I complained about teams spending? Ive said United deserve to spend as built up a club that actually brings in money, compared to Chavski just being bankrolled by a stupid billionaire.

To that I actually agree lol.
--DAN--

21st Jul 08 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
£10m upfront is bullshit, £15m plus £5m in addons which is great as Ramos doesnt rate him anyway (said this last season a few times) and he only played good with Berbs next to him, him and Torres are quite similar too.

If Ramos actually said that then he has gone right down in my estimation, Keane was fantastic last season!!
Cosmo

21st Jul 08 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

£10m upfront, £5m in installments over a few seasons, £5m depending on certain targets being achieved, of course you know all this though.

And doesnt rate him Must of been why he was looking to off load him, ah wait...

Dont start chatting shit as he wants to move to a big club now, atleast have the decency to admit when a good player wanted to leave and not make out its because he is no good
Reecemac

21st Jul 08 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He was always trying to replace him as he thinks there are better players out there, which there are. I can honestly say I would be happy if we sold berbs and keane and only signed Bentley (which will be done soon! infact almost sure it will be on our site friday). I wouldnt mind playing just Bent or him with Giovani.
Marc

21st Jul 08 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well this thread got shit and boring
Cosmo

21st Jul 08 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bang would go your chances at that top 4 finish
Reecemac

21st Jul 08 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

£10m upfront, £5m in installments over a few seasons, £5m depending on certain targets being achieved, of course you know all this though.

And doesnt rate him Must of been why he was looking to off load him, ah wait...

Dont start chatting shit as he wants to move to a big club now, atleast have the decency to admit when a good player wanted to leave and not make out its because he is no good

Trust me its not that deal maybe what you read off sky sports or the daily star and yes I would prefer to keep keane over berbs as keane will always try his best, berbs would prefer to sulk. Funny thing is I like Liverpool, they have some great players and have actually built thier team like Utd, not like chav$ki.
--DAN--

21st Jul 08 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
He was always trying to replace him as he thinks there are better players out there, which there are. I can honestly say I would be happy if we sold berbs and keane and only signed Bentley (which will be done soon! infact almost sure it will be on our site friday). I wouldnt mind playing just Bent or him with Giovani.

Out of interest who do you think is better then Keane AND within Spurs grasp.
Reecemac

21st Jul 08 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bent, Arshavin, Villa (Yes laugh, i wish lol). Even so if I was a pool fan Villa has got to be about the same price and would link up well with Torres, gotta be a better signing than Keane?

<<  64    65    66    67    68    69    70  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer Transfer News/Rumours/Bulls**t. 23 database queries in 0.0296559 seconds