corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Are Civic Type-R's hated on here?

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Are Civic Type-R's hated on here?
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 07 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be fair, your guilty of bigger attention seeking and baiting in this thread. there wasnt any need for a pathetic attempt at peoples relatives, even im not low enough to do that. i cant help it if im blunt with an opinion really.
MoesTavern

2nd Oct 07 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by muppetsport
to be fair, your guilty of bigger attention seeking and baiting in this thread. there wasnt any need for a pathetic attempt at peoples relatives, even im not low enough to do that. i cant help it if im blunt with an opinion really.

I don't see how. As I've said the 'ur mom' comment was a joke as I'm sure you are aware, repeatedly referring to it as an example of me being low doesn't alter that. But like I posted earlier it isn't your opinion itself I have a problem with, it's everything that tends to come with it when you post.
Nic Barnes

2nd Oct 07 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how would you prefer i went about it then?
MoesTavern

2nd Oct 07 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd rather you respect the fact that other people's views may differ from yours, and not try to demean them for it that's all.
Nic Barnes

2nd Oct 07 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MoesTavern
I'd rather you respect the fact that other people's views may differ from yours, and not try to demean them for it that's all.

quote:
Of course there is nothing chavvy at all about your driveway-built rocket powered shitter is there?

when your views are so blatantly personal based like the above, why should i respect any of your views? different or not, you mentioning my car as a shitter earns you a lot of respect, as you know not 1 thing about that car.
MoesTavern

2nd Oct 07 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

quote:
Of course there is nothing chavvy at all about your driveway-built rocket powered shitter is there?

when your views are so blatantly personal based like the above, why should i respect any of your views? different or not, you mentioning my car as a shitter earns you a lot of respect, as you know not 1 thing about that car.

That was a like for like response to your 'chavtype-r' comment. Like I said, just give your opinion, no need to demean while you're doing it. see what I'm getting at?
Nic Barnes

2nd Oct 07 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not really, as i take no offence to your comments about something you know nothing or very little about.

you may also find loads of people refer them as a chavtype-r, but you have a personal crusade against me. i mentioned a few times theyre not a bad car, average, but not bad. you post utter slander about my vehicle in any post like this, you know, not corsas in general, my own car.
Rob B

2nd Oct 07 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

306 rallye will beat a type R
Robin
Premium Member

2nd Oct 07 at 00:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1.6 Corsa will beat a CTR
Rob B

2nd Oct 07 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now now your being silly Robin
Robin
Premium Member

2nd Oct 07 at 00:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not at all, I've seen it with my own two eyes
MoesTavern

2nd Oct 07 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
not really, as i take no offence to your comments about something you know nothing or very little about.

you may also find loads of people refer them as a chavtype-r, but you have a personal crusade against me. i mentioned a few times theyre not a bad car, average, but not bad. you post utter slander about my vehicle in any post like this, you know, not corsas in general, my own car.

It's the first time I've mentioned your car in this thread, if you'd rather argue about that than anything else I've talked about then you can do it with someone else, I'm not interested in discussing it. As for personal crusade, you already seem to have one against all Honda owners do you not?
Nic Barnes

2nd Oct 07 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope, that 40 odd page thread of a few months ago was simply a test.

i wanted to know, as the honda owners i have as mates all do this, if, someone said a bad word about a honda, would they all coming running to its defence, at all costs? it seemed that way. yet you post up a thread on any honda site about another car, the owners of that car wont come running to its defence. thats becuase as owners of none hondas, you often find other car owners can accept there maybe weakness's about their own car, things that arent as good as other cars. honda owners, no chance.

no personal crusade at all. you already know that though. and as for not discussing it, why mention my car? why make it about my car, not about corsas in general? i dont know what you drive, and im not bothered what it is or what its not. it doesnt make me think your a wanker. i have plenty of evidence in your posting to draw that conclusion.
MoesTavern

2nd Oct 07 at 00:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
nope, that 40 odd page thread of a few months ago was simply a test.

i wanted to know, as the honda owners i have as mates all do this, if, someone said a bad word about a honda, would they all coming running to its defence, at all costs? it seemed that way. yet you post up a thread on any honda site about another car, the owners of that car wont come running to its defence. thats becuase as owners of none hondas, you often find other car owners can accept there maybe weakness's about their own car, things that arent as good as other cars. honda owners, no chance.

no personal crusade at all. you already know that though. and as for not discussing it, why mention my car? why make it about my car, not about corsas in general? i dont know what you drive, and im not bothered what it is or what its not. it doesnt make me think your a wanker. i have plenty of evidence in your posting to draw that conclusion.

So you do genuinely believe then that there is something about Honda owners in general that you don't get with owners of any other marque? that only Honda owners come running to defend their car and Only Honda owners can't accept that other cars might be a better bet?

You know as well as i do that that is patently ridiculous, so why even bother posting it? to annoy me?
Nic Barnes

2nd Oct 07 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did you jump to the defence of the hondas or not in this thread?

or can you see that there are other choices that perhaps might offer more?

from reading what you post, as always, its the 1st one. nothing comes close to a honda does it moestavern? slate the corsa owners, what do they know? it snot like any of them have ever experienced other cars is it............

i dont post anything to annoy you, should you pick up on things and assume its about you goes along with the thinking that honda owners cant accept someone saying something bad about a honda does it not?

or have i got you wrong, and your actually a decent person?

[Edited on 02-10-2007 by muppetsport]
MoesTavern

2nd Oct 07 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I certainly did, but who's to say a saxo owner wouldn't have done the same thing?
Nic Barnes

2nd Oct 07 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I certainly did, but who's to say a saxo owner wouldn't have done the same thing?

ask anyone who owns a saxo what they think is the best car they could buy for 10k, it wont be a saxo. ask a honda owner, it will always be a honda. they forget there are other cars out there
MoesTavern

2nd Oct 07 at 01:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

ask anyone who owns a saxo what they think is the best car they could buy for 10k, it wont be a saxo. ask a honda owner, it will always be a honda. they forget there are other cars out there

Of course it wouldn't be a saxo for 10k. Would it be the best car they could buy for 3k though?

[Edited on 02-10-2007 by MoesTavern]
Nic Barnes

2nd Oct 07 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Of course it wouldn't be a saxo for 10k. Would it be the best car they could buy for 3k though?

what would you buy for 3k? thats more of a relevant question
Nic Barnes

2nd Oct 07 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and no id dount a saxo owner would want to spend 3k on a car they already own................
MoesTavern

2nd Oct 07 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

what would you buy for 3k? thats more of a relevant question

Sidestepping the issue a bit but probably a VTS lol
MoesTavern

2nd Oct 07 at 01:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
and no id dount a saxo owner would want to spend 3k on a car they already own................

Sorry but what is your point again exactly? genuine question I'm not taking the piss.
Nic Barnes

2nd Oct 07 at 01:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Sorry but what is your point again exactly? genuine question I'm not taking the piss.

for 10k there are better cars to buy than a ctr. and you are taking the piss, as its all you know how to do.
MoesTavern

2nd Oct 07 at 01:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

for 10k there are better cars to buy than a ctr. and you are taking the piss, as its all you know how to do.

Depends what you mean by better I suppose, if you mean faster then there sure are, there are Punto GT's around here that are faster than my car, doesn't mean i'd want to own one though. I thought my car was the best I could get for the money when I bought it, and i still do. if i didn't I would have got something else obviously.

And I actually wasn't taking the piss, i wasn't sure where you were going with that argument.
Nic Barnes

2nd Oct 07 at 01:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not saying faster, im saying all round better cars. 10k can get you decent 2nd hand car. you have to think outside of the power of dreams thing, ignore them 3 movies. there are so many good, decent cars that 10k can buy. if you want a fast car, for 10k a ctr isnt it, if you want a car that handles awesome, for 10k a ctr isnt it, if you want a posing type car, for 10k a ctr isnt it. it comes average in all them categories, no better than others.

as an overall car, it is far too over hyped, by people like yourself. im sorry but an accord type-r is a far better drivers car than a ctr in my opinion, having driven both quite a lot as of late.

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Are Civic Type-R's hated on here? 22 database queries in 0.0133011 seconds