corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another competition

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another competition
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Jan 08 at 17:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the golf course is a decent price i shall go there with a mate
G11_VTS

21st Jan 08 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I can probably get you a round for £15 which is really good considering it is normally £95 if not more.

Also if anyone fancies comeing up for a night out with the competition please just give me a U2U and I can sort it out for you.

Thanks

Graeme
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

21st Jan 08 at 17:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£15 im definatly coming if i win
Phi

21st Jan 08 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i pay my membership, so i have every right to enter any comp that i want, wether i like it or not, if i win a weekend away in scotland and golfis the main thing to do there, and i know my b/f dosnt like golf! so ile give it to my sister..why not...... i might veen change my mind and want to go ..if i fancy a break at the time!

[Edited on 21-01-2008 by Corsa_phi]

G11_VTS

21st Jan 08 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa_phi why be so awkward! And damn your hot!!!
Phi

21st Jan 08 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well tbh theres probably a few others that would agree with my point.

i entered the last comp! the playstation one..what the hell would i do with a playstation id of just given it to my b/f or somthing

G11_VTS

21st Jan 08 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Phi you can come up and I will buy you everything when you are here! Cant say fairer than that eh lol!
G11_VTS

21st Jan 08 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not up for it Phi
ainsley_brader

21st Jan 08 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
You can't get them otherwise yes.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BEDFORD-VAUXHALL-RASCAL-NIPPER-CAMPERVAN-MOTORHOME_W0QQitemZ300191312464QQihZ020QQcategoryZ14256QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Robin
Premium Member

21st Jan 08 at 20:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brilliant
ainsley_brader

21st Jan 08 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think i deserve to win just foir that picture?

Quite happy with scotland as well.

Might cheer her up as I go to france on the 13th of feb for a week!
EarlofBarnet

21st Jan 08 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just paid for premium membership, got to love competitions!
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

21st Jan 08 at 21:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by EarlofBarnet
Just paid for premium membership, got to love competitions!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Matt H

21st Jan 08 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So whens the draw?
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Jan 08 at 00:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I've spoken to Tim.
Colin

22nd Jan 08 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If its to be a weekend away will the dates be set or will the winner choose?
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Jan 08 at 00:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Choose.
All Torque

22nd Jan 08 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't wait

Colin

22nd Jan 08 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Choose.

Could cost alot if they choose a weekend during peak time..........like id have to as my holidays are set & coincide with school hol's. Guess thats me not going to win now
Richie

22nd Jan 08 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure it will have some sort of cap
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Jan 08 at 01:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We'll have to make a range of dates available. Being completely honest and reasonable about it, we should really make it available when the winner is which if that costs more just boils down to how many people sign up to enter.

See how it works out. Perhaps you forfeit the golf if you want half term

I'm happy to be nice so far as it is practical and legal to do so, and assuming anyone who donates a prize is also happy. This issue has come up with car prizes where the value depends on what you are fitting it to. We're probably going to avoid giving a set of spark plugs away in case any V8 owners win.
Richie

22nd Jan 08 at 01:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

G11_VTS

22nd Jan 08 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi All, please see some details about Fairmont, St Andrews and things to do also!!

Sitting on the summit of a spectacular formation, the Fairmont St Andrews, Scotland and its two stunning golf courses have breathtaking panoramic views of the Eden Estuary and the medieval skyline of St Andrews. With king-sized beds, thick, soft duvet covers and a feeling of total relaxation, all with the five star services at your fingertips, Fairmont St Andrews is perfect for a break in the New Year.

St Andrews is known as the Home of Golf for very good reason. Not only was the game founded here but golfers can also explore 45 courses within the general vicinity. Although the Old Course is the best known, several other courses including Fairmont St Andrews Devlin and Torrance courses provide authentic Scottish golf experiences that won't be forgotten.

However, there is so much more to do in the area apart from golf. There's the Cathedral and Castle to explore and visitors experience a sense of history that seems to pervade from every corner of St Andrews. Another option when in staying at the Fairmont St Andrews is to enjoy some culture at The Byre Theatre. Cows were once milked in the shed that became the first Byre Theatre in 1933. Since then, the Byre has become an institution in St Andrews, bringing a varied programme of contemporary and classic drama, dance, concerts, opera, comedy, and film well as educational and community events.

One reason that often brings visitors back to St Andrews is the shopping. The town is refreshingly free of national outlets and chain stores, bar a few exceptions. Instead, the town centre offers an excellent range of independent, family-run shops and businesses, where you are guaranteed to find a unique range of goods matched by personal service. Shopping in St Andrews is always a rewarding experience.

A 15-minute drive from the Fairmont St Andrews is the breath-taking coastline known as the East Neuk of Fife. Fresh sea air, wide sweeping beaches, picturesque fishing villages with bustling harbours and a unique maritime heritage are all waiting to be discovered. Crail, Anstruther, St Monans, Elie and Pittenweem... place names as picturesque as the villages themselves. Pittenweem’s unique atmosphere has attracted many artists over the years and presently has about thirty artists resident in the village. Several small galleries and shops have opened in the past few years, showing changing exhibitions of mainly Scottish work; what better a memento to take home with you?
Dean_W

22nd Jan 08 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And St andrews is sooo far from the rest of the community. What if someone from the South wins.
Eck
Premium Member

22nd Jan 08 at 11:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look back a page Dean, that has been discussed

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another competition 23 database queries in 0.0181761 seconds