corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Untaxed car?

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Untaxed car?
RyanSxi

User status: Offline
28th Apr 08 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nova_gteuk
So he get's fined £80 pays a pound a week and goes and buys another car within a week?

Yes reporting him has really solved the problem

I doubt its an £80 for driving with no tax/insurance? (Please dont say we dont know about the insurance its getting boring)

Whats this about buying another car? A minute ago you said the lad was too poor to afford tax?
nova_gteuk

28th Apr 08 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RyanSxi
quote:
So he get's fined £80 pays a pound a week and goes and buys another car within a week?

I doubt its an £80 for driving with no tax/insurance? (Please dont say we dont know about the insurance its getting boring)

Whats this about buying another car? A minute ago you said the lad was too poor to afford tax?

I was giving diffrent examples,i dont know the exact reasons for no tax.maybe its in the glovebox for all you know?

My sticky pads of my tax disc came undone it was in my glovebox for months before i got some new pads.

Buying a cheap runabout is still cheaper than paying the tax.

and yes its and £80 fine belive it or not for no tax.

if no insurance or licence its usually a driving ban and points rather than a fine if they claim they cant afford to pay it.
Mobby

28th Apr 08 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

some people are prats its not worth it mate, some people have a really big problemd with people who have different opinions,
at least im not one of the snobby crowd here who own five cars and have a 6 bedroom house, but i wouldnt mind the money minus the attitude

[Edited on 28-04-2008 by mobby]
RyanSxi

28th Apr 08 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RyanSxi
quote:

I was giving diffrent examples,i dont know the exact reasons for no tax.maybe its in the glovebox for all you know?

My sticky pads of my tax disc came undone it was in my glovebox for months before i got some new pads.

Buying a cheap runabout is still cheaper than paying the tax.

and yes its and £80 fine belive it or not for no tax.

if no insurance or licence its usually a driving ban and points rather than a fine if they claim they cant afford to pay it.

If the tax disc is elsewhere then the original point of calling the DVLA means that theres no harm done?

So from the original post, why exactly wudnt you let the DVLA know if this car was regularly parked in the same car park as yours?

So your not a grass?
nova_gteuk

28th Apr 08 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldnt let them know because

a) i dont agree with grassing on people,unless its a murder or grassing on a rapist.

B)If its untaxed the dvla would already know about it with their super computer?so ringing them up for something they already know would be a waste of time.

Im sorry i have a diffrence of opinon to the bandwagon,but get over it lol
John

28th Apr 08 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not a bandwagon, it's people getting annoyed at paying to be legal then some cunt that's not crashing into them and costing them even more money.

You've went from obscurity to clown in a couple of posts nova_gteuk, well done.

Mobby just seems like he's a bit special.
edd_m
Banned

28th Apr 08 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DragonV

28th Apr 08 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think people need to get over it tbh, if everyones so worried about the possibility of getting hit then go out looking for untaxed cars, if not then get over it really because posting on here aint gonna change nothing.
Carl

28th Apr 08 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I wouldnt let them know because

a) i dont agree with grassing on people,unless its a murder or grassing on a rapist.

B)If its untaxed the dvla would already know about it with their super computer?so ringing them up for something they already know would be a waste of time.

Im sorry i have a diffrence of opinon to the bandwagon,but get over it lol

All aboard the bandwagon labelled "common sense".
nova_gteuk

28th Apr 08 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes im a clown john for having a diffrence of opinon

And yes carl all hop aboard the bandwagon

and common sense would tell you that the dvla have every car in this counntry on their datatbase so theyd already know

[Edited on 28-04-2008 by nova_gteuk]
John

28th Apr 08 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People seem to think that because people are allowed to have their own opinions that the opinion is correct, this is not the case.

If you have an opinion that's total shit it's still total shit whether the majority agree or disagree.
nova_gteuk

28th Apr 08 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
People seem to think that because people are allowed to have their own opinions that the opinion is correct, this is not the case.

If you have an opinion that's total shit it's still total shit whether the majority agree or disagree.

I havent once stated my opinon is the correct way.

I stated thats the way i see it,and because its difrent to the majority(bandwagon) they dont like it

John

28th Apr 08 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok.
Tiesto

28th Apr 08 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

and common sense would tell you that the dvla have every car in this counntry on their datatbase so theyd already know

Car could have been declared SORN so DVLA would have no idea it was still being used though.
Carl

28th Apr 08 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

No John its called bandwagon jumping apparently.
nova_gteuk

28th Apr 08 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiesto
quote:

Car could have been declared SORN so DVLA would have no idea it was still being used though.

dvla have anpr cameras all over the country which catch front and back numberplates,most police cars have anpr so hed be caught sooner or later
nova_gteuk

28th Apr 08 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And tiesto im curious to know if one of your family or freinds drove with no tax would you grass them up?

(please say yes so i can think even less of you )
Mobby

28th Apr 08 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

who here has the right to judge if its total shit or not, id grass a rapist but not someone who dosnt pay tax, i remeber saying that its all on computer but noone else does except nova gte uk seems to see that,
noone said they were correct, i just said i wouldnt and its abit pathetic if you do imo, and yes tiesto would grass them up and hed stick to the speed limit and he wouldnt be a day late on his tax,

[Edited on 28-04-2008 by mobby]
Tiesto

28th Apr 08 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No person would grass a family member for not paying road tax, of course i'd mention to them they need tax if i see its out of date, but i know they are insured which is the main gripe i have about it. But this car is out of date by 3 months, could not be insured for all i know, i dont know him nor do i wish too.
John

28th Apr 08 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it has no tax the insurance is normally void even if they do have it so that's just as bad.
nova_gteuk

28th Apr 08 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiesto
No person would grass a family member for not paying road tax, of course i'd mention to them they need tax if i see its out of date, but i know they are insured which is the main gripe i have about it. But this car is out of date by 3 months, could not be insured for all i know, i dont know him nor do i wish too.

So you'd grass a complete stranger up but not your own family or freinds even though their breaking the "law"...now it all makes sense
nova_gteuk

28th Apr 08 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
If it has no tax the insurance is normally void even if they do have it so that's just as bad.

Ive had three accidents and not once has the insurance company checked for a tax disk?
John

28th Apr 08 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Figures tbh, 3 accidents and banned, you must be as good a driver as you are a person.
nova_gteuk

28th Apr 08 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Figures tbh, 3 accidents and banned, you must be as good a driver as you are a person.

3 minor accidents in eight years of driving yes im a bad driver
Carl

28th Apr 08 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You couldn't write this shit.

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Untaxed car? 22 database queries in 0.0265040 seconds