corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » UEFA cup final 2008 : Glasgow Rangers v Zenit St Petersburg

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author UEFA cup final 2008 : Glasgow Rangers v Zenit St Petersburg
--DAN--

User status: Offline
15th May 08 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Said on the news that they had a backup screen though but a minority of fans were already out of control. Mind you, the back up was probably a 14'' TV/DVD combo.
AdZ9

15th May 08 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by AdZ9
£5 on Zenit 2-0
£5 on Zenit 2-1
£5 on Arshavin FGS

Arshavin FGS and Zenit win 2-0 or 2-1 will return about £100 :/ cmon you Zenit's

Yup Returned £50 which was handy as I had just been out for dinner with my gf which cost me £50 so i had some nice free food technically
Jamie

15th May 08 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--DAN--

15th May 08 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just announced that because of last nights trouble the screens will now not be showing the Champions League Final.
John

15th May 08 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They spoil it for everyone, we always get tarred with the 'old firm' brush because of them.
RyanSxi

15th May 08 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --DAN--
Just announced that because of last nights trouble the screens will now not be showing the Champions League Final.

Thats shit, some of the lads from the pub were on about going manchester to watch the game town it is then
--DAN--

15th May 08 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RyanSxi
quote:

Thats shit, some of the lads from the pub were on about going manchester to watch the game town it is then
#

I was due to stay at my sisters in Manc and head into town to watch it. Not happy.
Hammer

15th May 08 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RyanSxi
quote:

They spoil it for everyone it's absolutely shocking.
Hammer

15th May 08 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I can imagine Hammer walking round with a scart lead in his pocket actually.

*whistles*
Eck
Premium Member

15th May 08 at 11:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I apologise to Marc for being a drunken idiot last night Also, the fans HAVE ruined it for everyone, needless idiocy.
strick206

15th May 08 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stupid fucking tossers who are a shame to scotland tbh

A stabbing, riots, etc, many arrests.

They have ruined it for everyone now and if Edd & Co. come on and try and defend the tossers that did this he is unbelievable

Credit to Eck for admitting they are all wankers who did this

Comments on the game, anti-football FTL

They should be banned from playing to be honest, or atleast forced to play games behind closed doors
--DAN--

15th May 08 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope the Russian Police don't use this as an excuse to get over exiced with our fans in Moscow.
strick206

15th May 08 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is my main worry, all the trouble now in Moscow which is almost certain to lead to over-reaction thanks to the Rangers tossers
Danny P

15th May 08 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was in the Fan Zone at Piccadilly last night when it all kicked off, fair enough people were pissed off but to react in the way they did was totally out of order.

Police didn't help matters by coming out heavy handed in riot gear, think that just escolated the situation, especially when they were just twatting random folk with battons for no real reason apart from being stood at the side of the road. I myself got hit twice, once when I was trying to help a girl up from the road while bottles were raining down on her

I've been away with England & seen it kick off a few times, but never on a scale, or lenght like that. If that would have been an English club, i'd be betting we'd be banned from Europe, be interesting to see what, if anything happens with Rangers.
eddiewhiteley

15th May 08 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just watched them videos of the rangers "fans" on the bbc sport website, what a load of fucking idiots they are.
mattk

15th May 08 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same old brainless football fans imo, Id have been more suprised if it haddnt kicked off

god I hate "the beautiful game"
Hammer

15th May 08 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's went from them tarnishing Celtic fans, then Scottish fans now it's all football fans in general.

PLEASE DO NOT LET THE ACTIONS OF THE FEW TARNISH THE NAME OF THE MANY. I don't want lumped in a group with these idiots just because i enjoy watching football and supporting my team
Timbaland
Banned

15th May 08 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
It's went from them tarnishing Celtic fans, then Scottish fans now it's all football fans in general.

PLEASE DO NOT LET THE ACTIONS OF THE FEW TARNISH THE NAME OF THE MANY. I don't want lumped in a group with these idiots just because i enjoy watching football and supporting my team

Thats exactly what you were doing earlier?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

15th May 08 at 16:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there was no trouble at the game

just the people without tickets causing the trouble
Robbo

15th May 08 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
Ifthat would have been an English club, i'd be betting we'd be banned from Europe
English clubs banned from all european competition, England banned form WC/Euro, Olympics taken off London etc etc no doubt

Whilst Scottish, Turkish, Greek fans etc go round stabbing folk
Hammer

15th May 08 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Timbaland
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer

Thats exactly what you were doing earlier?

There were more than a few rangers fans causing problems and i've stated numerous times i feel sorry for the genuine one's that have to bear the brunt of their idiotic elements actions.
Richie B

15th May 08 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There was always going to be riots after the game. I'd been saying to people at work long before the game started.

Watched the videos on the BBC and they're disgraceful tbh. Not only do they make themselves look like idiots, but football fans in general.

The videos show just how many were rioting. Lets just hope they get into beef for what they've done.
Edd

15th May 08 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just back in.

piccadily was a fucking shambles so many neds pished out of their face it was unbelievable, thats where all the trouble was around

danny p is spot on though the reaction was totally out of order you could sense people where there actually wanting an excuse to go off

just thankful it was largely contained to piccadily. i spent most of the day at the stadium mixing with some extremely hot russian birds who where brilliant

onto the game zenit deserved it they where the better team so cant grumble

all in all the actions of loonies will overshadow the fact that we took nearly 200,000 fans to a european final and most behaved
Cosmo

15th May 08 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

200,000....not a chance
Nath

15th May 08 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It doubles everytime I read up about it.

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » UEFA cup final 2008 : Glasgow Rangers v Zenit St Petersburg 23 database queries in 0.0148609 seconds