corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Six pack on a Girl

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Six pack on a Girl
Lawrah
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 09 at 22:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
But you really do think, they do no harm and have no bad effect on your body at all ?
bubble

2nd Aug 09 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

owen hart fell from a roof after bein tied up wrong? was the lad tying the safety harnesses on roids?
Hammer

2nd Aug 09 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bubblevaux
owen hart fell from a roof after bein tied up wrong? was the lad tying the safety harnesses on roids?

The list is of wrestlers that have died before the age of 50, not exclusively from steroid abuse related incidents. I apologise for not making that clearer
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K17STY
I thought you had jumped form cycle without a break sorry read it wrong.

Having lived with someone who used them yes i do understand steroids and all the risks and side effects involved. Iv also spoken to people with different opinions of them but its always the same the users are very blind to the cons of use. You all cant see past the pro's.

If always had the opinion that if you cant do it naturally then whats the point. To me its not real its a bit like cheating, but then im not a user just someone that delt with the other side of the coin. I think users at any levels become addicts tbh. Its so easy to use roids and get further quicker and easier than you would without.

I do know the implications they can have if you dont keep ontop of your bloods and take the right precautions. I dont intent to use high dosages forever. ill probably use for another 5 years and then when im happy with the way i look i will discontinue and use only for maintenance. although when im in my 40's ill be using 250mg a month of sus for the rest of my life to keep me from wasting away!

I also dont see it as cheating, if you lived with somone that used them then you will know they are just the final link in the chain of hard training, perfect diet and quality rest. If anything i work harder when im on cycle as i know i have to make the most of it while its in there.
Jake

2nd Aug 09 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all boils down to the adonis complex, maybe you should stop caring about how others percieve you
bubble

2nd Aug 09 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok.

although i agree completely. wrestlers are just like ufo on cod4. doing something ina cheating way. its great at first, then eventually people figure you out, and your arms go wrinkly..............................
Eck
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 23:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a thread To be fair to the disorientated delinquent, he does have a point that steroids, when taken correctly are not as bad as the tabloids make out. I personally wouldn't go near them though. And at the tiny nuts comment.
JonnyJ

2nd Aug 09 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread makes me want a kebab.

[Edited on 02-08-2009 by JonnyJ]
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
But you really do think, they do no harm and have no bad effect on your body at all ?

From experience, reading clinical studies and from talking to various doctors and experts ive made my own conclusion they are safe to use as long as all the correct precautions are taken which i do. 3 years ago i nearly died from a coke overdose, ever since then i have been extremely cautious of anything i put into my body. I researched steroids for about 8 months before i finally decided to take the plunge.

Eck
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 23:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OMFG JJ what an idea. I'm doing everything I can to stop myself getting in the car and driving to get one I'd be there in a flash if I wasn't up at 6am for a 12 oor shift
CorsAsh

2nd Aug 09 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
This thread makes me want a kebab.

[Edited on 02-08-2009 by JonnyJ]
Badly packed? U2U Danny for the number.
Eck
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 23:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
quote:
quote:

From experience, reading clinical studies and from talking to various doctors and experts ive made my own conclusion they are safe to use as long as all the correct precautions are taken which i do. 3 years ago i nearly died from a coke overdose, ever since then i have been extremely cautious of anything i put into my body. I researched steroids for about 8 months before i finally decided to take the plunge.

You've just added 4 pages to this thread
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
all boils down to the adonis complex, maybe you should stop caring about how others percieve you

I dont do it for other people, i do it for myself. Its my hobby and its much better than going to the pub or racing round maccies carparks at night.
Jake

2nd Aug 09 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so if the only two things to exist were you and a mirror, you'd still bodybuild?
JonnyJ

2nd Aug 09 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
OMFG JJ what an idea. I'm doing everything I can to stop myself getting in the car and driving to get one I'd be there in a flash if I wasn't up at 6am for a 12 oor shift

I wonder if my local place is still delivering

I fotgot about getting one last night after my 7 pints. I instead got something called a "Mega Triple Burger" which as far as i can tell is just 3 burgers stacked on top of each other

My body is a temple
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
so if the only two things to exist were you and a mirror, you'd still bodybuild?

No as id have no weights to train with lol. My life is focussed around making my business work and trying to build a home for me and my mrs to raise a family. Bodybuilding is about the best pastime i can do that is relatively low cost and i actually get real benefits from it.
Eck
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 23:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

I wonder if my local place is still delivering

I fotgot about getting one last night after my 7 pints. I instead got something called a "Mega Triple Burger" which as far as i can tell is just 3 burgers stacked on top of each other

My body is a temple

I had a Chinese buffet last night My body's a temple anaw....

Just a damn shame that it's a derelict temple
Lawrah
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 23:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do we all have msn.. lets all talk
Eck
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 23:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OMFG a mega massive CS convo They used to happen all the time
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bit of a chatroom thread this isnt it lol. dizzy_rebel@hotmail.co.uk if you want to wind me up on a personal level lol
Eck
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 23:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I added you but haven't been accepted
CorsAsh

3rd Aug 09 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Women. Know Your Limits.
DizzyRebel

3rd Aug 09 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rofl, its what you get for eating cream buns

[Edited on 03-08-2009 by DizzyRebel]
16vKarlos

3rd Aug 09 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
I hate fat birds, and i dont like excess bodyfat either even if you do say its cuddly its fucking not! Most birds are overweight nowadays and they dont even know it... then they get all defensive if you tell them they are putting on weight!

I like a slim and toned well proportioned body, something like this is perfect:

And even the really muscular birds can look nice too. The couple i stay with in spain when i work there are both ex universe and world winners. heres diane when she was competing - shes not like it now though but for her age shes still in amazing shape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIGeg3C86Ng

I think shes possibly hiding a penis down there.

I Hadn't realised that this thread had gone to the 7th page but.. C'mon.. a little cut here and there.. THIS IS A MAN!!

Karlos
JonnyJ

3rd Aug 09 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh

Women. Know Your Limits.

Theres nothing worse than seeing a woman with 2 black eyes.

Shes been told once she just doesn't understand

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Six pack on a Girl 22 database queries in 0.0183899 seconds