corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » UEFA ban Chavski from making signings - Pg 3: Now United? Pg 6: Now City? Pg 11: United Again?

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author UEFA ban Chavski from making signings - Pg 3: Now United? Pg 6: Now City? Pg 11: United Again?
Danny P

User status: Offline
8th Sep 09 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I once told Jon Stead I would buy him a beer in a nightclub if he promised to re-sign for Hudders a couple of years ago.

He'd better not report that or we'll be fucked
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jim_r1
Liverpool are getting invloved aswell. Although they havnt been reported yet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1211829/Crewe-director-football-Dario-Gradi-slams-Liverpools-pursuit-Max-Clayton.html?ITO=1490

The funny thing with that is we offer £100k+ for him, it was turned down, we ended it there. The player himself has asked to move and hasnt yet, so fuck all rules have been broken
Hammer

8th Sep 09 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is worse than the diving pish

Tell French clubs to STFU and get back to their frogs legs and hairy women, the smelly tramps.
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Crewe are from....crewe hammer

Its funny he comes out and says that shit though, as it is directed at us I think (we def went in for him, and I think he will end up moving to us), as we've got a really close relationship with Crewe and have played a load of friendlies with them in the past to help them out moneywise.
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
I should really go and see if I can find a youtube vid to teach you about sarcasm, failing that a load of diving United vids wont be too hard to find.

[Edited on 08-09-2009 by Cosmo]

Sarcasm or not I feel it only right United fans stand up for their team and players whenever they get slated, As you would do for your lot
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Terry12
quote:
I should really go and see if I can find a youtube vid to teach you about sarcasm, failing that a load of diving United vids wont be too hard to find.

[Edited on 08-09-2009 by Cosmo]

Sarcasm or not I feel it only right United fans stand up for their team and players whenever they get slated, As you would do for your lot

The fucking stupid thing you have just done though is I WAS standing up for Rooney.

Yet the typical anti-Liverpool blinkered United fan that you are (yes, you know the type who sing songs about us when you're not even playing against us) had to just go and jump the gun and post a load of shite.
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't even be arsed quoting the fact your Rooney learning from the best quote was aimed at Wayne saying Ronaldos influence is still strong at the club (United)

You can back track as much as you like but we all know United players get stick even when they play for their Country. Least i'll hold my hands up and admit I despise Gerrard no matter who he plays for
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I can't even be arsed quoting the fact your Rooney learning from the best quote was aimed at Wayne saying Ronaldos influence is still strong at the club (United)

You can back track as much as you like but we all know United players get stick even when they play for their Country. Least i'll hold my hands up and admit I despise Gerrard no matter who he plays for

Dont be arsed quoting me, but just go back and read what I wrote, not just that post but maybe the 4 or 5 before then.

Then you'll realise I was defending Rooney and taking the piss out of the Arsenal fans on here....and that you've just acted like a complete cunt.
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seriously dude why do you feel the need to be insultive when somebody disagrees with you?
Fuck my all you say must be fact.
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Seriously dude why do you feel the need to be insultive when somebody disagrees with you?

Insultive? Are you just making words up now?

And no, Im INSULTING YOU, as you've clearly not bothered to read what Ive written in this thread and decided to jump in and try to have a go.

Seriously, go back and just read my posts in here. You'll see I clearly defend Rooney and say he did not dive one bit, did not cheat for a pen, did not do anything wrong. Yet here you are acting like a prick.
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whatever, But I find claiming somebody is acting like a complete cunt is slightly insultive

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=insultive

I don't see how sarcasm is clearly defending Rooney. I really don't expect a scouser to stand up for a United player.

Are you suggesting Rooney learnt from the best?

I knew he'd dived yesterday
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Insultive? Are you just making words up now?

And no, Im INSULTING YOU, as you've clearly not bothered to read what Ive written in this thread and decided to jump in and try to have a go.

Seriously, go back and just read my posts in here. You'll see I clearly defend Rooney and say he did not dive one bit, did not cheat for a pen, did not do anything wrong. . Yet here you are acting like a prick

There you are again resulting to insults when somebody disagrees.
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Whatever

Thats enough for me to suggest you did just go back and realise you were wrong. But you're too much of a pussy to just say..sorry, I got that wrong and you were actually defending him.
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
There you are again resulting to insults when somebody disagrees.

Their is no disagreeing going on, you're just plain wrong and refuse to admit to going back and reading my posts.

I very very rarely will defend any United player, even when they have done nothing wrong, but I did in this case hence how I know you're being a tit.
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Whatever

Thats enough for me to suggest you did just go back and realise you were wrong. But you're too much of a pussy to just say..sorry, I got that wrong and you were actually defending him.

No it means i've had a long arsed day and just can't be bothered quoting. At the end of the day if you were 'clearly' defending Rooney i'd expect you to say so not put a back handed sarcastic remark.

Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Whatever

No it means i've had a long arsed day and just can't be bothered quoting. At the end of the day if you were 'clearly' defending Rooney i'd expect you to say so not put a back handed sarcastic remark.

FFS, you either cant read and is ashamed to admit it, or have seen the few posts Ive made above that one you quoted and are so little of a man to admit when you're wrong.
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok then, Quote where you clearly stuck up for Rooney then?

The one about him learning from the best and you knew he dived with this face I have seen.
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Whatever

FFS, you either cant read and is ashamed to admit it, or have seen the few posts Ive made above that one you quoted and are so little of a man to admit when you're wrong.

I still don't see you CLEAR quotes on defending Rooney, Just admit it was a sly dig at thew fact he dived against Slovenia. I don't mind, It's expected and normal football banter.
I don't see how I should apologise when you make no effort to apologise for being insultive or the fact you think i'm making words up which are in the dictionary!
Marc

8th Sep 09 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ooooh
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm bored and getting pissed
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh Ive just realised it wasnt this thread I was defending him

I was defending him in the Internationals thread, and this post was a dig at Ben J as he was saying he was diving and learning from the best.

My bad
Marc

8th Sep 09 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Donut!
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
tbh Ive just realised it wasnt this thread I was defending him

I was defending him in the Internationals thread, and this post was a dig at Ben J as he was saying he was diving and learning from the best.

My bad

Still no apology though. Stop acting like a prick....That's my job
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I forgot what thread it was. All I knew is Id defended Rooney in a thread, which is rare for me
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I forgot what thread it was. All I knew is Id defended Rooney in a thread, which is rare for me

I bet it fucking hurt you though.
Like I said I didn't watch the England game but a few mates did say he went down easy, Which I find easy to believe because outside the box he likes a fucking brickwall.

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » UEFA ban Chavski from making signings - Pg 3: Now United? Pg 6: Now City? Pg 11: United Again? 23 database queries in 0.0168760 seconds