corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa GSI on ebay.

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSI on ebay.
rickyrocket

User status: Offline
17th Feb 10 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for reply mate....makes a change to get a positive reply...with any luck this topic wont be here for much longer as its so f@?>ken immature and unfortunatly my cars involved!!!
pooly-adam

17th Feb 10 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jst jealousy thats all take no notice. If it was theirs they would have pics up askin for comments on if ppl liked it but because its not they try to take the piss but really they sat at home pullin their plonkers over the pics of it lmao
Nic Barnes

17th Feb 10 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not really. i have a grey gsi. its covered in mud and dust. its done over 120,000 miles. i much prefer it to the one this thread is about in all ways. its also probably got more of a chance of being worth 8k than the one on ebay.
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Feb 10 at 23:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That isn't his name.
96_sport
Banned

17th Feb 10 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hahaha ya think so
Nic Barnes

17th Feb 10 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wtf
rickyrocket

17th Feb 10 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is this topic going to be deleted?
Nic Barnes

17th Feb 10 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by rickyrocket
is this topic going to be deleted?

why should it be deleted?
96_sport
Banned

17th Feb 10 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont think topic should continue as its making more and more people fall out and not really doing the forum any favours
Nic Barnes

17th Feb 10 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think anyone has fallen out of a post about complete lunacy pricing of a vehicle on ebay.
pooly-adam

17th Feb 10 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ppl shouldnt fall out over a topic we all on here for our cars. we join to show ppl our cars and for other ppls opinions everyone shoulod get along
Nic Barnes

17th Feb 10 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh i joined to piss people off. nothing car related. i hate corsas. theyre crap. a bus pass is a better mode of transport.
pooly-adam

17th Feb 10 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it is a fair chunk of wad to fork out for old car but if ppl are willing to pay that much thats there choice, i couldnt myself like although i think its a mint car, i paid 2 grand for mine which i thought was a lot of money i got with it 10 grands worth of receipts so it proves u can loose and gain if ppl are willin to pay the little extra
Nic Barnes

17th Feb 10 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would take whoever buys my car probably a week to get through all the recipts and other stuff i have in the folder for my car.
96_sport
Banned

17th Feb 10 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you really are some pup mate
Nic Barnes

17th Feb 10 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh really?
96_sport
Banned

17th Feb 10 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea wish i was as good as you
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Feb 10 at 23:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you're going to complain about the bickering, at least don't get involved in it.
Nic Barnes

17th Feb 10 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think you ever will be sadly. just accept your inferiority and move along.
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Feb 10 at 23:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now merged with the other thread that was in Off Day.

I'm going to take a proper look through and see if there's actually anything offensive in here. I don't want to delete the thread as I don't think it warrants deletion but I'm not entirely happy with everything so I may well speak to people individually.
Nic Barnes

17th Feb 10 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well ian old friend the general points about the thread are it was made by someone who seen the advert on ebay. people said it wasnt what it claimed to be yet they havent seen the car. someone said it was up for 8k a while ago. obviously people said 8k you are having a laugh. then the lad that owns it and his mate decided to attack the people that said it wasnt worth 8k making references to people owning a girls push bike. the end.
Limecat
Banned

17th Feb 10 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pooly-adam
I think its worth every penny he's askin for it looks totally immaculate very nice example of a car that is gettin hard to find in such good condition. i looked at many corsas before i bought mine and people were askin for silly money for cars that had been rallyd about and trashed to the end of its life. good luck with the sale hope u get wat the car is worth. and about the paint even tho the car only done 20 od thousand miles its still an old car and its good to refresh a cars paintwork to make a old girl look like its jst rolled of the showroom floow

I disagree that a 16 year old car with factory paintwork needs a 'freshen up' and this car doesn't have plastic arches to prevent a multitude of stone chips!

quote:
Originally posted by rickyrocket
thanks for reply mate....makes a change to get a positive reply...with any luck this topic wont be here for much longer as its so f@?>ken immature and unfortunatly my cars involved!!!

This is a topic, not created by you and as a forum is for an open and frank discussion it would be a shame if it was pulled. If you open your eyes people haven't slagged off the car, it has all been very positive, they just do not agree with your valuation which you constantly avoid to answer, all we know is that £3k is 'reserve not met' and it was up at £8k, so it is somewhere between the two?

It is funny you talking about maturity after the childish rubbish that you sent me via PM.

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
tbh i joined to piss people off. nothing car related. i hate corsas. theyre crap. a bus pass is a better mode of transport.

96_sport
Banned

17th Feb 10 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ooo no im definitly going to lose some sleep tonight now
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Feb 10 at 23:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're forgetting your questioning of the history and condition Wayne.
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Feb 10 at 23:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 96_sport
ooo no im definitly going to lose some sleep tonight now
I dearly hope that isn't in reply to my comment.

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa GSI on ebay. 22 database queries in 0.0144510 seconds