corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Rafa breaking on SSN

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rafa breaking on SSN
strick206

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 10 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH, i'm a bit gutted he's gone, he's fucking useless

All this one hand tied behind his back is bollocks, ok he might not have been able to sign players (aquafresh ) but he had pretty much the same squad as last year barring alonso so that's utter shit

TBH, liverpool are in more shit than us, 7th in the league, not competitive, no squad at all, best couple of players will probably leave (excluding torres because he'll stay) gerrard to inter and masch to special school then onto somewhere else. We are still competing in the league, and signing players for the future, and probably a big money signing this summer, with much more revenue than liverpool, and also the benefit of a stadium that can hold more than 46 people.

Is the stadium really gonna get built now unless big big money owners come in? I doubt it
Limecat
Banned

3rd Jun 10 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What makes me laugh is all of the bitter bin-dippers saying the same will happen to the scum.

Don't get me wrong, I fucking hate the scum but it isn't going to happen FULLSTOP. The scum are managed well enough, he has been there for arguably the 5 most successful years in the clubs history.

Drag your head from your arses you sodding mongs.
Cosmo

4th Jun 10 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't be a dumb shite and realise it's not that were saying the same will happen to their manager. I know you are a dumb cunt who often can't grasp the general flow of the thread - but surely even you, an American wannabe UK soccer fan, realise that when us 'bin dippers' (yup the irony of an Oldham fan, the shit stain of Manchester which is speaking highly of it, is lost on me) speak about united ending up in the same situation it's purely down to the fact their owners now have £500m+ in bonds which carry zero stipulations about them drawing money out of the club.

But we all know that you know this, and once again you are acting the try hard you are in an attempt to draw a reaction.

And before you say this is a reaction to your comment, it isn't. This is a reaction to you being a general prick be it a comment about Liverpool, united, or pretty much anything else on this site.
Limecat
Banned

4th Jun 10 at 01:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Don't be a dumb shite and realise it's not that were saying the same will happen to their manager.

This is a reaction to you being a general prick be it a comment about Liverpool, united, or pretty much anything else on this site.

You bloody simpleton, I mean the club not the sodding manager! If anyone sacked Fergie they would get riots!

The day you can preach about content on a Corsa site is the day you have posted 0.1% of the technical information of Corsas that I have. I have never seen you post about them or show the slightest flying fuck about them TBH. What a trumpet!
Tom

4th Jun 10 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Christ, some of you lot are so narrow minded but i'm quite happy that you all stay ignorant to the pit-falls of managing so much debt on a club that has basically hit a ceiling. Of course man united have been suucessful over the course of the last x amount of years but it doesn't change the fact that they are in a rediculous amount of debt which could make them go belly in as little time as it's made us lose the plot.

As for the stadium getting built, that's part of a clause when buying the club apparantly so i'd say it'll happen eventually but the main thing now is getting those fuckers out and getting a new board installed, whatever else happens now (in terms of playing staff and even what manager we get in) is a tiny side show as the one thing this whole situation has given liverpool fans is perspective, something which many of you don't have.

[Edited on 04-06-2010 by Tom]
Nath

4th Jun 10 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

United have buyers waiting in the wings though tbf.
mwg

4th Jun 10 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to remain ignorant and say it wont happen at United.
Marc

4th Jun 10 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath

Also, regardless of the debt behind the scenes (which it is) The global branding and popularity of United is so vast that should the worst happen, and it could. You won't see the club fold, relegated or disappear. Because there will always be somebody waiting to take over the reigns.

I'm going to put my rose tinted glasses back on now and polish my Fergie and Neville shrine
Limecat
Banned

4th Jun 10 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hold on? Wasn't it a stipulation of sale last time it was sold to develop the new stadium?

They should swallow some pride and ground share with the toffees!
Cosmo

4th Jun 10 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No it wasn't.
Cosmo

4th Jun 10 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:
Don't be a dumb shite and realise it's not that were saying the same will happen to their manager.

This is a reaction to you being a general prick be it a comment about Liverpool, united, or pretty much anything else on this site.

You bloody simpleton, I mean the club not the sodding manager! If anyone sacked Fergie they would get riots!

The day you can preach about content on a Corsa site is the day you have posted 0.1% of the technical information of Corsas that I have. I have never seen you post about them or show the slightest flying fuck about them TBH. What a trumpet!

ah, once again you realise I'm correct so attempt to fall back on your good old corsa comment.

It's maybe the real English, as opposed to the retarded US English you'll know, that has lead you to beleive this part of the forum is about corsas, or even cars in general. Had you not wondered why it was called sports day??
Aaron

4th Jun 10 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bait overload
Limecat
Banned

4th Jun 10 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom

4th Jun 10 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Apart from the Red Knights i'd say that's all just speculation (how many Indian/Chinese/Saudi[Insert Middle Eastern Region] business men have been linked to liverpool to date). Also, as far as i'm aware the Red Knights bid hasn't been succesful so the Glaziers can still do what they want and don't look like they are willing to listen to any offers and who knows what kind of state they could get them into before they sold?

You are all conviently forgetting that if not for Ronaldo's sale last year the club would have lost about £30m. And even with the sale of there best player they still had to pull some sketchy bonds deal to restructure their £700m+ debt.

mwg

4th Jun 10 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It'll be reet, dont worry about it
Nismo

4th Jun 10 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I'm going to remain ignorant and say it wont happen at United.

I also believe this.
Marc

4th Jun 10 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liverpool will get in to dificulty before we do, we will also win the league again before they do.

Nismo

4th Jun 10 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We will also finish 4 again before they do
Nath

4th Jun 10 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
It'll be reet, dont worry about it

strick206

4th Jun 10 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

Apart from the Red Knights i'd say that's all just speculation (how many Indian/Chinese/Saudi[Insert Middle Eastern Region] business men have been linked to liverpool to date). Also, as far as i'm aware the Red Knights bid hasn't been succesful so the Glaziers can still do what they want and don't look like they are willing to listen to any offers and who knows what kind of state they could get them into before they sold?

You are all conviently forgetting that if not for Ronaldo's sale last year the club would have lost about £30m. And even with the sale of there best player they still had to pull some sketchy bonds deal to restructure their £700m+ debt.

The red knights aren't making a bid and haven't made one, the value of the club is too high, the glazers have set it way to high

I'd be willing to take big odds liverpool tumble further and we don't

They may be in massive debt, and the bond may be there so they can take money out, but this money that will be taken out will pay the PIK loans that are in the glazers name, until they have paid them off we really dont need to worry all that much about them bleeding the club dry

It's in their interests to keep the club running and performing, unlike your owners who now have no manager, no CL football, no squad, soon to be even less of a squad, and also a shite stadium

Regardless of this commercial improvement they have made, at the minute liverpool are in much worse a state than united are

I can't wait to see you in a tranmere shirt cosmo when they have folded
Cosmo

4th Jun 10 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The same argument you lot are using for united being impossible to go under (strong and popular brand) is just the same for us. Will always be a load of invested out there willing to save the club from going under.
Marc

4th Jun 10 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Will always be a load of invested out there willing to save the club from going under.

Ditto.

End of both arguments really.

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Rafa breaking on SSN 23 database queries in 0.0155060 seconds