corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » NSFW OJC

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NSFW OJC
Ojc

User status: Offline
21st Nov 11 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Next person that insinuates me killing my unborn child I swear on my life I'll find you and fcuking murder you
_Allan_

21st Nov 11 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The baby made them say it.
spencer88

21st Nov 11 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Serious OJC is serious.
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Nov 11 at 08:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite rightly so, some of those comments are a disgrace.
Kerry

21st Nov 11 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is what I've said before!!! People moan about Steve,Ojc,3cm but they never get nasty or personal!!!
Steve
Premium Member

21st Nov 11 at 08:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rach getting Focus ST, tried to tell her to get a Megane think that was a bit hardcore. Lovely girl though.
Sarah A

21st Nov 11 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your such a hypercrite Steve or let me guess you had no involvement in trying to get Ollie to hook up with ur gf's mate an that was long before I came along or is that ok because you say it is?!
BarnshaW

21st Nov 11 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thing is, if anyone actually took the time to speak to Sarah A she is a really nice girl wishing an unborn child dead is even more disgraceful then Ingham's comments and he got banned
Sarah A

21st Nov 11 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Barnshaw trouble is most ppl can't understand how Ollie could possibly be happy with me because Rachel is prettier
Steve
Premium Member

21st Nov 11 at 08:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sarah A
Your such a hypercrite Steve or let me guess you had no involvement in trying to get Ollie to hook up with ur gf's mate an that was long before I came along or is that ok because you say it is?!
that long before you came along you were threatening every one over it because he was "your man" I did it to try and keep him away from you, intact you may have already been preg
Steve
Premium Member

21st Nov 11 at 08:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ollie even repeated on many occasions that he knows you are no good but sadly fell for the pregnancy trick and don't say it was a joint decision at the rough time of conception ollie was going to Thorpe Park with rach
Steve
Premium Member

21st Nov 11 at 08:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh yeah and messaging lawrah to go to nyc, clearly indebted to you eh?
_Allan_

21st Nov 11 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U's everywhere.
Sarah A

21st Nov 11 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You mention all these things like I don't have a clue, I no exactly when Ollie starting txtin Laura cos she sent me the msg's, again I've seen all the msg's between him an Lawah about new york an yes I'm aware of the fact him an Rachel went to Thorpe park and I'm not disputing the fact that was a mnth b4 I got pregnant but you wrong on one thing I never wanted a baby it was Ollie that did an if he now thinks its a bad idea he's quite welcome to walk away I'm not some insecure little girl who feels the need to cling on to someone who just doesn't want me anymore.
Kerry

21st Nov 11 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like Sarah
Steve
Premium Member

21st Nov 11 at 09:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a bit late for debating the need for babies now isnt it, that should have been done in the first week you found out.

Strangely the option wasnt laid out on the table when things could have been changed
Steve
Premium Member

21st Nov 11 at 09:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
I like Sarah

yeah she actually comes across as a reasonable and decent human being over the internet easy to perform an act over the net though isnt it

even easy enoughto convince a few people for a few hours at a meet I have a lot more time invested in the background and history though hence my more 'formed' if slightly biased opinion

Im happy to keep my opinions to myself these days and not cause an internet scene, however if she comes on here giving it large with the innocent little girl act, then i will expose her for the dickhead she is

[Edited on 21-11-2011 by Steve]
sc0ott

21st Nov 11 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get on the jeremy kyle show
Kerry

21st Nov 11 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its only because I can relate to being judged just for having a past, doesnt mean shes not a nice person just because shes made a few wrong choices!!
spencer88

21st Nov 11 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I like Sarah

I could like Sarah, pending pictures.

I still have no idea really who is who and in what situation who knows who.
Sarah A

21st Nov 11 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is no other option Steve especially not one to suit you and your agenda, you make out you do all this to save your friend from an awful single mum who's just after his money but its just got a little bit past that now, I could rant on about how I don't have a penny out of him but what's the point I don't feel the need to please anyone with my comments like I don't feel the need to have your approval on my relationship
Steve
Premium Member

21st Nov 11 at 09:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Its only because I can relate to being judged just for having a past, doesnt mean shes not a nice person just because shes made a few wrong choices!!

more to it then just having a few babies with people that bugger off kerry, but im not going into it all again. I really cba

Steve
Premium Member

21st Nov 11 at 09:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sarah A
There is no other option Steve especially not one to suit you and your agenda, you make out you do all this to save your friend from an awful single mum who's just after his money but its just got a little bit past that now, I could rant on about how I don't have a penny out of him but what's the point I don't feel the need to please anyone with my comments like I don't feel the need to have your approval on my relationship

ok
Sarah A

21st Nov 11 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Again I've spent a week with some of the ppl on here but let me guess there all wrong because they don't agree wit u.

And I don't pretend to be some innocent little girl, I gave your gf and her mate as good as they gave so if you want to get back into that we can, but its getting boring now.
Steve
Premium Member

21st Nov 11 at 09:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes my gf and her mate were ringing you up non stop threatening to murder your family werent they.

You and your sister yelling down the phone saying they were on there way down to do my gf over and her family over.

Yes the actions of such a lovely girl threatening an 18 year old and her mate simply because you were jealous.

Who had to resort to calling the police

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » NSFW OJC 22 database queries in 0.0445960 seconds