corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » RIP Gary Speed

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RIP Gary Speed
Ben J

User status: Offline
8th Dec 11 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
If the gay thing is true then tbh he would never have been accepted in the football world.

Are you serious?

Course he fucking would? Who cares? Its views like yours why the poor cunt possibly topped himself.

Gareth Thomas came out and he's a rugby player which is a hell of a lot more "manly" sport than football. No one gave a shit.

Shut the fuck up you bellend. I wasn't saying he shouldn't be, it's just the way it is.

Time of the month?
Ben J

8th Dec 11 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
Rumour doing the rounds on twitter, and the source says it's been confirmed by a top newspaper, that Gary Speed's wife has been having a 13 year affair with Duncan Ferguson and Gary Speed's youngest son is Ferguson's!

Probably bollocks but fucking hell that is bad if it's true!

How would anyone get away with an affair for 13 years??

Theres also rumours that he was a paedo too.

All bollocks imo.

[Edited on 08-12-2011 by Ben J]
mwg

8th Dec 11 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
Rumour doing the rounds on twitter, and the source says it's been confirmed by a top newspaper, that Gary Speed's wife has been having a 13 year affair with Duncan Ferguson and Gary Speed's youngest son is Ferguson's!

Probably bollocks but fucking hell that is bad if it's true!

Very bad. But not gay at least.

Wonder if we'll ever know.
Mad Moe

8th Dec 11 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apparently it was common knowledge that his Missus was a bit of a slag.
stuartmitchell

8th Dec 11 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Waiting on someone asking for pics of said Mrs.... lol
Cavey

8th Dec 11 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fact that he seemed to make the decision overnight made me think it was something like an affair.

There's not much that would hurt a man that bad that he'd want to take his own life. Is say your wife cheating on you for 13 years would do it tho if true.

However I very much doubt she'd be attending football matches that are applauding him if that was true, i'd hope she'd feel a bit more guilty than that
Nath

8th Dec 11 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Especially if it was 'common knowledge', she'd get no respect from the other players.
Robbo

8th Dec 11 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nor big dunc who was on the pitch with speeds father at the everton pre match thing :/
strick206

9th Dec 11 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whilst i have my own opinion on suicide i think this is very sad.

Young, successful player who seemed to be starting out as a successful manager.

The worst thing of it all imo is that he doesn't appear to have left a note, which will mean no-one will ever know and all these rumours will be around forever.

If it is true about the journalist thing he/she should be ashamed, and i am hoping this enquiry into the press going on at the minute puts a limit on what they can do. They are truly disgusting.

To let his wife (potentially could have been his kids) find him hanging in his garage is tragic, and she will have that image forever.

I have no idea what he was going through, so can't begin to comment, but my thoughts are with his family, who have to live not knowing why this happened.

PS. Whoever mentioned about someone jumping in front of a train, that is even more selfish imo, because it leaves people like me having to 'mop up' after that person by picking up the remains, and also causes massive disruption to people going about their daily business.

Whatever problems he had are gone now, so he has escaped it all, the sad thing is it has created many problems for those he has left behind
p

9th Dec 11 at 02:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
Whilst i have my own opinion on suicide i think this is very sad.

Young, successful player who seemed to be starting out as a successful manager.

The worst thing of it all imo is that he doesn't appear to have left a note, which will mean no-one will ever know and all these rumours will be around forever.

If it is true about the journalist thing he/she should be ashamed, and i am hoping this enquiry into the press going on at the minute puts a limit on what they can do. They are truly disgusting.

To let his wife (potentially could have been his kids) find him hanging in his garage is tragic, and she will have that image forever.

I have no idea what he was going through, so can't begin to comment, but my thoughts are with his family, who have to live not knowing why this happened.

PS. Whoever mentioned about someone jumping in front of a train, that is even more selfish imo, because it leaves people like me having to 'mop up' after that person by picking up the remains, and also causes massive disruption to people going about their daily business.

Whatever problems he had are gone now, so he has escaped it all, the sad thing is it has created many problems for those he has left behind

Pretty much agreed on all of this. Although, you must think that there is some sort of reason out there, i.e. some people know something, like the reason why he did it. As you say, it just doesn't add up. Being on TV earlier in the day, successful young international manager for your country, wealthy, married, kids, etc

I mean has it even been proved he was depressed?

I guess we still don't know these things yet. You'd imagine his doctor might know some things, though?
ed

9th Dec 11 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Autoerotic Asphyxiation.
p

10th Dec 11 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 10-12-2011 by corsadee]

[Edited on 12-12-2011 by corsadee]

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » RIP Gary Speed 23 database queries in 0.0135221 seconds