corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 40% tax

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 40% tax
Baskey

User status: Offline
22nd Feb 12 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liam-corsa-1400
quote:
Originally posted by Baskey
You must be a right fucking looser to care about the odd spelling mistake on a corsa website

not really just helps me improve tbh

Not you I was enjoying reading about taxes, just annoying when a thread turns into a spelling discussion based on the odd mistake
BarnshaW

22nd Feb 12 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
wow , on a serious note why dont you type out a response and paste it onto word and just spell check it before posting? thats what I would do.

well we now know your secret and you will never learn that way and holy shit for the good thinking amazing idea for you top marks

with all due respect you are never going to learn typing out mistakes all the time? at least my way lets you look a bit more respectable and people might take your posts a bit more seriously.

carry on spelling like a spacko for all I care if thats your attitude
Baskey

22nd Feb 12 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
quote:
You must be a right fucking looser to care about the odd spelling mistake on a corsa website

shit speller. Well coding a database with my right hand and typing on my phone with my left.
Liam-Wilko

22nd Feb 12 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
wow , on a serious note why dont you type out a response and paste it onto word and just spell check it before posting? thats what I would do.

well we now know your secret and you will never learn that way and holy shit for the good thinking amazing idea for you top marks

with all due respect you are never going to learn typing out mistakes all the time? at least my way lets you look a bit more respectable and people might take your posts a bit more seriously.

carry on spelling like a spacko for all I care if thats your attitude

thanks for you approval mate
Paul_J

22nd Feb 12 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
shit speller. Well coding a database with my right hand and typing on my phone with my left.

Ah yes, I remember coding many databases with my right hand as a kid.

'No mum, seriously don't come in!, I'm just coding a database!'
BarnshaW

22nd Feb 12 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I aint your mate and no problem
Baskey

22nd Feb 12 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Baskowned
Liam-Wilko

22nd Feb 12 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I aint your mate and no problem

sorry buddy
Mark Prydderch

22nd Feb 12 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

..I did wonder how a thread on tax could fill 7 pages.
James

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Prydderch

Especially one where the question was answered in the first reply
spencer88

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
quote:
job title civil servant in area's of tax credits, SA, tax's

and no spencer mate we get people like you from the privet sector to do that for us

Privet sector?
I do not work in a type of shrub sector.

I work in the private sector.
Please note how your job title has 'servant' within it, now back to work slave boy.

lmao anyone who works in any area of the government has a title as a civil servant no matter what place you are this is why private sectors are trying to get into the public sector better benafits more pay better place to work oh and better job title

You are fucking kidding right!

Was it not the public sector crying like babies because they had their pension cut?
More pay? Doubt it.
Better place to work? Doubt it.
Better job title? No way. Development Surveyor sounds better than civil servant in areas of tax credits.
Mark Prydderch

22nd Feb 12 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by James
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Prydderch

Especially one where the question was answered in the first reply

Brilliant.
Liam-Wilko

22nd Feb 12 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

and no spencer mate we get people like you from the privet sector to do that for us

Privet sector?

Please note how your job title has 'servant' within it, now back to work slave boy.

lmao anyone who works in any area of the government has a title as a civil servant no matter what place you are this is why private sectors are trying to get into the public sector better benafits more pay better place to work oh and better job title

You are fucking kidding right!

Was it not the public sector crying like babies because they had their pension cut?
More pay? Doubt it.
Better place to work? Doubt it.
Better job title? No way. Development Surveyor sounds better than civil servant in areas of tax credits.

hahahah
Was it not the public sector crying like babies because they had their pension cut? both actualy mate haha it effects both private and public if you check thats why there are 90% of private unions involved
More pay? Doubt it. = answer: yes check the band's for private and public sector pay
Better place to work? Doubt it.= answer yes
Better job title? No way. Development Surveyor sounds better than civil servant in areas of tax credits thats why a development surveyor can claim tax credits in most areas but most civil servants can't

at the end of the day a job is a job ether way id have your job my job or any job that keeps me earning money and from claiming tax on the dole

sorry if i have offended you i mite be making my self out to be a twat on hear thats just due to the fact that i feel like being a twat as that is how everyone one ells is acting
James

22nd Feb 12 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not sure your arguments are correct TBH.

People used to favour the public sector for job security and a good pension. In return, a lot of the jobs were low paid and not particularly interesting.

On the flip side, the private sector would be more interesting jobs on better money.

These days, the job security and pensions are very similar between the private sector and public sector. The government are having to make so many cuts, no public sector job is any safer than any private sector job.

You can't compare the private and public sectors in terms of better places to work, there are so many different areas in each one, it's pointless.

Arguing one job title is better than another is ridiculous.
James

22nd Feb 12 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, this:

quote:
More pay? Doubt it. = answer: yes check the band's for private and public sector pay

Doesn't make any sense. What bands are you talking about? I'm 99% sure if you compare a person doing the same job in the public and private sector, the private sector person will be paid more.
Liam-Wilko

22nd Feb 12 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I'm not sure your arguments are correct TBH.

People used to favour the public sector for job security and a good pension. In return, a lot of the jobs were low paid and not particularly interesting.

On the flip side, the private sector would be more interesting jobs on better money.

These days, the job security and pensions are very similar between the private sector and public sector. The government are having to make so many cuts, no public sector job is any safer than any private sector job.

You can't compare the private and public sectors in terms of better places to work, there are so many different areas in each one, it's pointless.

Arguing one job title is better than another is ridiculous.

you make a fare point and im sorry for being a twat tbh apologies to everyone for my harshnes and for being a twat come to think about what you have just said we are all not secure and the fact that both private and public sectors are going to be hit with a pension cut and possable 1% pay increase witch isnt much we all gonna be up shit creek the way everything is going
Liam-Wilko

22nd Feb 12 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Also, this:

quote:

Doesn't make any sense. What bands are you talking about? I'm 99% sure if you compare a person doing the same job in the public and private sector, the private sector person will be paid more.

that will be depending on the company tbh i done a really similer job with Npower and they start wage is £12800 and start wage hear is £17580 then after the first year gose to £18080

Dave

22nd Feb 12 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Privet sector?

Also it appears you don't actually need to know anything about what you do

In all fairness this has turned in to a major witch hunt which I'm somewhat responsible for and is probably a bit unfair. However, ignoring the spelling, if you are in a job where you are paid to give out advice, it really would be helpful if that advice was actually correct.
Liam-Wilko

22nd Feb 12 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can get most info if people need it all i wanted to do was help but seems like no one wanted it

i can give full explination on the tax bands ext or could just go to www.hmrc.gov.uk and most things are on there bill have to look abit for it but most is there
Dave

22nd Feb 12 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But you were wrong, you don't start being deducted tax at 40% until you earn £35k over your standard personal allowance of £7475. So if your total pay for the year is £37k you stay in the 20% band, if you earn £42500 you will pay 40% on the last £25.
James

22nd Feb 12 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave
But you were wrong, you don't start being deducted tax at 40% until you earn £35k over your standard personal allowance of £7475. So if your total pay for the year is £37k you stay in the 20% band, if you earn £42500 you will pay 40% on the last £25.

That's wrong isn't it? I thought it was when you earn over £35,000 you start paying 40%, regardless of your personal allowance.
Dave

22nd Feb 12 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.taxfix.co.uk/forum/articles/how-much-can-you-earn-before-paying-40-tax.html
Dave

22nd Feb 12 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also asked this question to the company wages clerk when I was an employee, she confirmed what that link says.

Although that was a few years ago and things might have changed, but i don't think so.

[Edited on 22-02-2012 by Dave]
Liam-Wilko

22nd Feb 12 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave

including your personal allowance

Liam-Wilko

22nd Feb 12 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/rates/it.htm

hope this also helps anyone give some explination ext

[Edited on 22-02-2012 by liam-corsa-1400]

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 40% tax 22 database queries in 0.0199711 seconds