corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » GTA 5: Xbox 360 Online

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GTA 5: Xbox 360 Online
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Oct 13 at 19:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be on later if anyone else is??
nathy_87

28th Oct 13 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone on this evening ?

I've just spunked $145k on a sports car and only left with Ł52K,
M4tt_Envoy

28th Oct 13 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
Anyone on this evening ?

I've just spunked $145k on a sports car and only left with Ł52K,

How does everyone have so much money, i still only have 100k and only have a 2 car garage and 1 bike i bought!
Brett
Premium Member

28th Oct 13 at 16:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got $1.5m in the bank, a $400k apartment and 10 cars including the Bugatti and the Lambo. Just a shame I'm rank 17 so don't have any more decent stuff unlocked I can't help but cheat, it's a real problem.

Will someone help me steal tank tonight? i want to glitch one into my garage. Thanks.
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Oct 13 at 17:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't that take most of the fun away? I mean, what are you actually playing for now you have pretty much everything that's currently available?

The fun of the game is playing to get money, rank up, unlock stuff, buy the things you've been playing hours to get. I'm rank 73, have a few sports cars maxed out which are fun, a moderate apartment and about 350k in the bank. Ive probably spent more on weapons/ammo doing actual missions than what I have in the bank though.
Brett
Premium Member

28th Oct 13 at 18:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, it depends what you consider fun I guess? I understand that's how you're supposed to play the game, but I choose not to. If I can have everything unlocked straight away then I'm on it, same on any game, cod, etc. I've tried the missions, races, survival, etc. It's ok but I get bored. I get greater satisfaction roaming the streets in an Adder waving a gun around and just annoying the shit out of people I've had some very random interactions with people in free roam lol I only did it this week anyway, not gonna make the game instantly boring. Won't get touched once BF4 & COD are out anyway

[Edited on 28-10-2013 by Brett]
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

28th Oct 13 at 18:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no wonder people dont like you

bet you are one of those twats that just run round picking on 1 person for hours on end

Brett
Premium Member

28th Oct 13 at 18:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if someone in the lobby is on the mic, I cannot help but target them so I can hear their misery tbh
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

28th Oct 13 at 19:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me too
A1EX

28th Oct 13 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
no wonder people dont like you

bet you are one of those twats that just run round picking on 1 person for hours on end

Me and my mate do this in my buzzard helicopter, he uses the missiles with the camera and i fly, although trying not to blow up too many personal vehicles to get on the banned servers.
Brett
Premium Member

29th Oct 13 at 00:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Perfect example this evening. Me and whittie wasted around 3hrs just dicking around always ends in fighting too lol
Whittie

30th Oct 13 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Perfect example this evening. Me and whittie wasted around 3hrs just dicking around always ends in fighting too lol

Balling
Premium Member

30th Oct 13 at 10:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
I've got $1.5m in the bank, a $400k apartment and 10 cars including the Bugatti and the Lambo. Just a shame I'm rank 17 so don't have any more decent stuff unlocked I can't help but cheat, it's a real problem.
How do you cheat? I'm loosing interest in this fast as the progression is just way, way too slow for me.

Want to buy myself some decent cars.

Brett
Premium Member

30th Oct 13 at 12:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take your most expensive car into LSC, go on sell then confirm, then quickly press start, goto online, swap character and confirm. When that swap screen comes up just reselect the same character. You'll respawn back into the game with the car again plus the money you sold it for. You'll also be able to sell again at LSC with no wait, so just rinse and repeat.

[Edited on 30-10-2013 by Brett]
Balling
Premium Member

30th Oct 13 at 12:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't Rockstar mention at some point that they'd be banning players who did this?

nathy_87

30th Oct 13 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Racing is bloody boring Brett, especially when i won couple of times, then you deicde to pit me into somewhere else. Nice garage though.
Brett
Premium Member

30th Oct 13 at 12:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
Didn't Rockstar mention at some point that they'd be banning players who did this?
You get put in a separate bad sport area for a while maybe with a dunce cap on or somethin? Never happened to me. Supposedly when it comes on saying you're a bad sport, you just dashboard the console and it goes away anyway.

[Edited on 30-10-2013 by Brett]
Simon_16v

30th Oct 13 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought the latest update fixed this?
Brett
Premium Member

30th Oct 13 at 12:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
then you deicde to pit me into somewhere else.

What does that mean? Lol
Brett
Premium Member

30th Oct 13 at 12:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Simon_16v
I thought the latest update fixed this?

Nope, that fixed the old method.
nathy_87

30th Oct 13 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you bloody crashed into me when i was first which spun me off to timbuk-fucking-tu.
Brett
Premium Member

30th Oct 13 at 12:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All you ever wanna do is play survival mate. No matter who I play with it's the same game every time hiding behind the same damn spots, now that's boring
nathy_87

30th Oct 13 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was actually up for a couple of missions.

oh and another thing when i point to a certain spot on the map, please effing drive ot it instead of showing off your gay 'Bugatti'. I lost my bloody car cause of you lol

[Edited on 30-10-2013 by nathy_87]
Simon_16v

30th Oct 13 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Survival missions are pretty good
Brett
Premium Member

30th Oct 13 at 12:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's what insurance is for tbh

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll