corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What's your weapon of choice?

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What's your weapon of choice?
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Jan 10 at 00:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ste M

21st Jan 10 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the word "badger" a slang word only used on CorsaSport?
Limecat
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Karma is such a bastard but luckily I was ready!

I just found an intruder in my kitchen, it was Optimus Prime, he was stealing high value wafer thin ham from my fridge...little bastard!

Luckily I had my screwdriver so as he transformed into a cannon, blowing out my window I dismantled him. I am fitting the super intel pentium cannon onto my Corsa in the morning!

P.S. It must be either a really small lamb or piss poor quality meat if it is only £5? Or is that more crap dribbling from your fingers Root? Is your username based on the fact you can only afford to eat root vegetables as £5 meat is high value?
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Jan 10 at 00:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why would I ban you, even if I could, why would I?

I said this thread is now about Keith Chegwin to stop you crowd of twats arguing over something that doesn't really matter
Ste M

21st Jan 10 at 00:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look who it is..
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Jan 10 at 00:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve_

No, it's the swear filter kicking in.
Ste M

21st Jan 10 at 00:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LIES!
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Jan 10 at 00:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, it really is.
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Jan 10 at 00:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cunt

There we go.

[Edited on 21-01-2010 by DannyB]
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
quote:
Originally posted by GaryF
quote:
I was picking up on your age due to your immaturity and immature replies to this serious thread. Tell me where I have "tripped up" that makes you beleive I am lying is a lie. If I have made a SLIGHT mistake, as I say, I've drank beer tonight, but if you take that and use it against me to start a conspiracy theory that what I said never happened, then so be it. If it's ever proven, in a local newspaper or such, you'll be the guy who looks like a twat.

Wait, you were picking at my age? Hold on, weren't you the one who just said "your mum" to me. [you're older than me you goon]. That is very immature. I don't think I have been that immature in this thread tbh.

I am very sorry, but were you not the one taking the piss out of a serious subject over the coarse of at least 5 posts, which I beleive accounts to more immaturity than saying "your mum". Besides, 'fight fire with fight' they say, you're an immature cunt and won't listen to logic so...maybe you listen to immature unlogical stuff.

DannyB, stop acting like a twat. or Ban me. I am sick of this thread and having to defend myself over a real-life event that endangered the lives of real people, not some sad Internet thread for e-points. Grow up Gary

Yes. So what if I was? I am not going to stop because you don't find it funny.
How do you fight fire with fight? Seriously..go to bed. Log back in in the morning, and look what you are typing.
You endangered the lives of other people, you were the one waving a screwdriver about. You were more a risk than anyone tbh.
You are aware shops have insurance aren't you? So they don't need fools like you running about with screwdrivers. Also, if they were that bothered about their stuff, they wouldn't have a60 year old working there who has heart problems...

So retarded..
Ste M

21st Jan 10 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jinkies. What a mystery.
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
Karma is such a bastard but luckily I was ready!

I just found an intruder in my kitchen, it was Optimus Prime, he was stealing high value wafer thin ham from my fridge...little bastard!

Luckily I had my screwdriver so as he transformed into a cannon, blowing out my window I dismantled him. I am fitting the super intel pentium cannon onto my Corsa in the morning!

fpmsl.

GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

No, I heard Jeremy Clarkson say it. Once.
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Why would I ban you, even if I could, why would I?

I said this thread is now about Keith Chegwin to stop you crowd of twats arguing over something that doesn't really matter

I suppose you're right, it doesn't matter if you people care or beleive me. I would like to see him get as cocky as he has been in this thread at PVS 2010 though...and before people make jokes, no I wouldn't pull a screwdriver on him, or get optimus prime or jackie chan involved. But let GaryF or LETGSI16V be this cuntish to me face-to-face and it would be a total different ball game...They won't have e-points for their cyber friends to rep them with while they have cyber sex with a 47 year old male named Chris.

Are you gonna drag me to the shop and prove your story is right?
Also, have fun at PVS, are you taking some meat with you?
I won't be going. Not really on my list of priorities atm.
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Jan 10 at 00:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh god, you just opened up another 10 pages with the PVS 2010 thing
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Oh god, you just opened up another 10 pages with the PVS 2010 thing

Limecat
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fight fire with fight?

I will remind my mate of that one as he is in the fire brigade.

'Seriously mate, don't use hoses. Next time you are called out to a house fire because some tit like root has left a chip pan on (he can't afford meat don't forget) then just give the flames an almighty spinning bird kick, that'll teach them!'
Ste M

21st Jan 10 at 01:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GaryF
quote:

No, I heard Jeremy Clarkson say it. Once.

Just never heard it before. Urban Dictionary doesn't even have an entry for it. And they have definitions for pretty much every single slang word. Shame Cosmo isn't here. Needs to keep beauty sleep.
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Jan 10 at 01:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

edit :my god I failed

[Edited on 21-01-2010 by DannyB]
Ste M

21st Jan 10 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PVS. Funny you should mention that, my bile covered pile of shit is there.
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I endangered the lives of the theives. Not the shop assistants, they have insurance, yes, but what use is insurance to a family who have lost a loved one? It means nothing, money is no replacement for the death of a loved one over £50 or whatever that is stolen from the checkout.

I know the guard is very old and not suitable for the job, I wasn't saying he was suitable for the job, but I felt enraged when he got hit as he had a heart attack 3 weeks ago...

I doubt someone would kill someone "unarmed" for cider..
They haven't lost a loved one, they lost cider..
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Jan 10 at 01:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok I didn't think about the swearfilter changing the name in the address
Ste M

21st Jan 10 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cunt (pronounced /&#712;k&#652;nt/) is a vulgarism, generally referring to the female genitalia
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
So GaryF, you are refusing to come to PVS to sort this out face to face? (I am not saying there will be violence involed, as I do not wish that to happen when there is a perfectly humane and sensible way to settle this), and you are refusing to go to the store to check that this really happened, yet you still continue to mock me?

I wasn't going anyway.
I wouldn't pay however much it is to got to PVS, buy a car, insure it, put petrol in it, just to talk to you. [When I could sit here, and do the same thing].
Why would I go through that effort to see if you are telling the truth?...

Ste M

21st Jan 10 at 01:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmfao Dany, I see what you mean now )

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What's your weapon of choice? 22 database queries in 0.3513291 seconds