corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Chavski vs The Arse

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Chavski vs The Arse
Robbo

User status: Offline
24th Mar 08 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:
quote:
You think Chelsea are a big club, they aren't

There not a huge club, I even admit that to fellow Chelsea fans any way. Next.......

Big clubs have good away followings, sadly, this is another thing the mighty chelsea don't have

Are away following is ok, but not the best in the world.
No, its shocking

you couldnt even fill stamfor dbridge (which is what, 40k?) for a home CL match earlier this season
p

24th Mar 08 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Because the owner and manager didn't see eye to eye, and the constant shit in the media was pissing the owner off i guess.

Just admit it, Mourinho was not happy at being refused millions more to spend after not winning the title, as he felt that was the only way he could possibly beat united again?

And because he wasnt given the money, he started being a badger and messing around with the team, pissing people off, effectively trying to be sacked, why did he not walk out? I'll help you if you can't see it, he got millions from the sacking that's why

Missed this post?

Yeah I had a few to reply to
Jose got pissed off because we had a defender crisis, remember we like didn't have any CB'S for like a month and he wasn't allowed to buy one

You can't blame him being pissed he wasn't even allowed a loan, there was loads of behind the scene bullshit going on, no one knows the whole truth apart from them.
p

24th Mar 08 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
You think Chelsea are a big club, they aren't

There not a huge club, I even admit that to fellow Chelsea fans any way. Next.......

Big clubs have good away followings, sadly, this is another thing the mighty chelsea don't have

Are away following is ok, but not the best in the world.
No, its shocking

you couldnt even fill stamfor dbridge (which is what, 40k?) for a home CL match earlier this season

What match ?
Robbo

24th Mar 08 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rosenborg
strick206

24th Mar 08 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

What match ?

I remember the match, will look for it now, don't pretend like you don't remember if you are such a big fan
p

24th Mar 08 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

What match ?

I remember the match, will look for it now, don't pretend like you don't remember if you are such a big fan

It could of been many
strick206

24th Mar 08 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Jose got pissed off because we had a defender crisis, remember we like didn't have any CB'S for like a month and he wasn't allowed to buy one

You can't blame him being pissed he wasn't even allowed a loan, there was loads of behind the scene bullshit going on, no one knows the whole truth apart from them.

Why did he have a shortage of defenders, and at what point in the season was this? Who refused the loan?
Robbo

24th Mar 08 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

weve had mass shortages this year due to injuries/illness... not once have we contemplated sacking wenger we just got on with it, and eventually it has lead us to where we are now with a host of uninjured but shattered players who have played 2/3 times a weke for months now and no rest cos little back up
p

quote:
quote:

Why did he have a shortage of defenders, and at what point in the season was this? Who refused the loan?

Because they was all injured, it was last season around December January, we lost toLiverpool 2-0 I think with Paulo and Essien at CB.
Roman didn't allow us to get any players in, and thats why we got Ben Haim and Alex in this season so that doesn't happen again.
strick206

Chelsea vs Rosenborg Att: 24,973

What support for such a big club

Chelsea: FAIL!!!!

[Edited on 24-03-2008 by strick206]
Robbo

24th Mar 08 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Because they was all injured, it was last season around December January, we lost toLiverpool 2-0 I think with Paulo and Essien at CB.
Roman didn't allow us to get any players in, and thats why we got Ben Haim and Alex in this season so that doesn't happen again.
Big deal?! We had to play with gilberto and justin hoyte at CB for one match not so long back... you deal with it, not go out and splash the cash
Robbo

quote:
Chelsea vs Rosenborg Att: 24,973

What support for such a big club

Chelsea: FAIL!!!!

strick206

quote:

And who's fault was it that you didn't have cover? Mourinho's maybe? because he bought millions of midfielders and didn't sign players where his team was weak?
Robbo

quote:
quote:

And who's fault was it that you didn't have cover? Mourinho's maybe? because he bought millions of midfielders and didn't sign players where his team was weak?
p

24th Mar 08 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your calling us a big club now, didn't you just say on the other page was wasn't in which i was in agreement with you ?

And lets be honest Rosenborg isn't the most mouthwatering game in the world is it ?

PLus it's an evening kick off and clearly not many could go, I can;t remember what was going on but I think fans were pissed off with the prices of the game, now they have put downn the group stage champions league prices.

[Edited on 24-03-2008 by corsadee]
Robbo

24th Mar 08 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GAF?!?! Thats bollocks mate... EMirates/Anfield/OT are packed week in week out regardles sof the opposition

Not even close to capacity is it!!!!!

Also, arsenal tickets are £60+ per ticket yet we still fill for CL matches etc regardless
p

quote:
quote:
quote:

Well it's hardly my fault is it not, you live and die by your signings and we all know what happend in the end.
p

quote:
GAF?!?! Thats bollocks mate... EMirates/Anfield/OT are packed week in week out regardles sof the opposition

Also, arsenal tickets are £60+ per ticket yet we still fill for CL matches etc regardless

rip off.
strick206

24th Mar 08 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Your calling us a big club now, didn't you just say on the other page was wasn't in which i was in agreement with you ?

And lets be honest Rosenborg isn't the most mouthwatering game in the world is it ?

PLus it's an evening kick off and clearly not many could go, I can;t remember what was going on but I think fans were pissed off with the prices of the game, now they have put downn the group stage champions league prices.

[Edited on 24-03-2008 by corsadee]

My sarcasm was clearly lost on you then

Don't use the it wasn't a big game excuse, United filled their stadium year on year for weeknight games, even getting 70,000 + in for carling cup games, and that was before the cup ticket scheme
Robbo

Yeah, your petualnt moronic owner threw his toys out of the pram and you threw away an exceptional manager for the ugliest SOB to roam this planet
Robbo

quote:
quote:

rip off.
No doubt BUT its a much better stadium, and the fans get to see far superior std of football... not boring one nils week in week out
strick206

24th Mar 08 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much were the tickets for the Rosenborg game?
p

quote:
Yeah, your petualnt moronic owner threw his toys out of the pram and you threw away an exceptional manager for the ugliest SOB to roam this planet

Yeah great move
I wasn't for it but it happend.
Robbo

quote:
should have been paid to go consideirng they couldnt even beat rosenborg
p

quote:

Cant remember

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Chavski vs The Arse 23 database queries in 0.0189521 seconds